+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: The O Reily Factor

Wilde Beast GiG Racer Champion EmoNightmareRose may be famous one day EmoNightmareRose's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: The O Reily Factor

True, which totallly sucks. The guy is making tons of money for being a d!ck.

Agree with him or not, he's a d!ck, and if that's what he wants, fine.
    But, techinically people don't like being called pinheads and idiots all the time, O'Reily.

Like I said, I'm not 'calling him a names because I disagree with what he says'. I'm calling him a d!ck because that's what he acts like, he treats people that come on his show like crap, doesn't have any manners, and doesn't listen to other peoples opinions.

I've disagreed with a lot of people, but I don't call them a d!ck unless they derserve it. and he does.

As Seen on Internet KenX may be famous one day KenX may be famous one day
    Thanks

ITT people who have opinions that are wrong and blame someone who is always right - Bill O'Reilly.

The Most Fair and Balanced news anchor in all of T.V. You Can't argue with the Highest Rated Cable News Channel, and the Most View Cable news Show.

I mean only idiots get their news from that lunatic from the left Keith Olbermann anyway.

Watch World news.

Strange Times Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark.'s Avatar
    Thanks

Ladies and Germs, there's no reason to get worked up over O'Reilly. He's a TV personality. He's an ultra-conservative in a world media full of liberal bias. The "no-spin zone" is just a gag, he's merely the other side of the coin that is politics. You don't have to agree with him, or even like him, he's just giving us the other side of the argument. And like some of you have said, his almighty attitude is what helps keep him on the air.

Otaku nightboyz may be famous one day nightboyz may be famous one day nightboyz's Avatar
    Thanks

Ok I watch the video of the boy who showed him up and yeah I side with the kid on what he showed him up on but I still agree with O'Reilly about the guys saying what they did the way that they did.

I will say I watch Hanntiy 90% mone than O'Reilly I dont hate him I just dont care for thte guy.

But It dose show that he was unpripared for the interview and that dose mack me dislike him.
    Kamen Rider....DECADE!!!

One Man Army Ochi Gate is off to a good start Ochi Gate's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by nightboyz View Post
    Ok I watch the video of the boy who showed him up and yeah I side with the kid on what he showed him up on
    But It dose show that he was unpripared for the interview and that dose mack me dislike him.
    That's why I posted the Video, just to show him cutting people off, ect when the person he was hosting actually came with a prepared script. ( well, script thing)

Quote Originally Posted by Dark. View Post
    Ladies and Germs, there's no reason to get worked up over O'Reilly. He's a TV personality. He's an ultra-conservative in a world media full of liberal bias. The "no-spin zone" is just a gag, he's merely the other side of the coin that is politics. You don't have to agree with him, or even like him, he's just giving us the other side of the argument. And like some of you have said, his almighty attitude is what helps keep him on the air.
    I realise that he's pretty much an actor, but that still enrages me. you can be angered by the parts people play in movies, can you not?

I dont know what I would think if in real life, he was kind to everyone, and listened more than spoke...

"You will only have eyes for Me!"

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3