Closed Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Obama assasination attempt

Thanks for the memories princesslady may be famous one day princesslady may be famous one day princesslady's Avatar
    Thanks

Exclamation Obama assasination attempt

Okay, I am starting to get back in the posting thing to kill time and boredom, so what better way to start than bringing in something of the present. I read on Yahoo! that two men were planning to kill 88 African-Americans and shoot Obama by decapitation and violent murder. They were planning to go to predominately Black schools to kill young African-Americans to keep Obama in fear of being president.
    Okay, this may not affect most here, but this sh!t scares the hell out of me. In chicago, we already just had a KKK rally from some white people in Indiana who threaten to kill blacks if Obama wins. I didn't go, but I had to stay home that day because it was held downtown and streets were blocked off with protests and marching hooded men. Not only am I fearful of my life, I am REALLY starting to distrust and hate white people. I have white friends, hispanic friends, Asian, and Fillipiono (spelling?) friends. I am cool with ALL of them. We have known each other since sixth grade and most of us knew each other before then. But now, we are drifting apart and we have to look at each other twice to realize that we like each other and don't hate one another.

Feds disrupt alleged skinhead plot to kill Obama - Yahoo! News

There is the link to the story if anyone is interested.

Born to rule, raised to lead, taught to establish: The African Queen

2. The Following User Says Thank You to princesslady For This Useful Post:

animangagrl2772 (Oct 28, 2008)

§-Breakdown-§ Breakout Champion, Bubble Popper Champion Akura13 may be famous one day Akura13's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Obama assasination attempt

Oh, wow, I have heard of this, except I saw it on a small segment of the news...

And I've also heard that happening in Chicago, as well. Honestly, I wish people would stop being like they were only, like, 50 or so years ago? Just like you, I have friends from all over the world going to my school, like people from Mexico, Japan, Australia, ect., and we don't think twice about this kind of stuff. Well, I just think people, like the KKK and all that, just need to get over themselves and stop trying to start fights...so, yeah. That's my opinion on this matter...

And mostly, as for the Obama thing, they also need to relize Obama is most likely going to win, so yeah.

Phantasmagoria Lives On In The Hearts Of Their Fans, Japanese AND English!
    "Because it's okay to hide your tears." - LM.C (Lovely Mocochang)

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Akura13 For This Useful Post:

animangagrl2772 (Oct 28, 2008)

Poultry Projectile Cannon Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge's Avatar
    Thanks

God damn racist bastards. Pompis egotistical, self absorbed, idiotic, degenerit loons who stupidity knows no bounds with an ignorance toomer glad larger then mount Evrist... I want to say even harsher words as I normaly would but doing so would most likely get me band from the site as soon as I hit the enter Key. Please, don't distrust whites, most are not like those raving hooded loonitics. How ever I understand your fear and distrust with those morons running around. I had to deal with these rejects before my self when I went to visit my GF at the time in Kentucky... They gave me crap and threatend me before, and I am white. They hated me do to the fact that I am half Slovic.
    "MY DEAR... I GIVE YOU THE CAPELLAN CONFEDERATION"
    AND THUS THE WAR WAS STARTED NOT BY GUN SHOT BUT BY WEDDING BELLS

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Scourge For This Useful Post:

animangagrl2772 (Oct 28, 2008), fayt lingod (Nov 01, 2008)

Lady Barronmore Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by princesslady View Post
    Okay, this may not affect most here, but this sh!t scares the hell out of me. In chicago, we already just had a KKK rally from some white people in Indiana who threaten to kill blacks if Obama wins. I didn't go, but I had to stay home that day because it was held downtown and streets were blocked off with protests and marching hooded men. Not only am I fearful of my life, I am REALLY starting to distrust and hate white people.
    Please don't. The KKK is no different then the Black Panthers were or other such radical groups like the Neo-Nazi's that planned that stupid hit. Fearing them, or at least being cautious is smart but extending that fear to others who's only similarity is their appearance is counterproductive and just enables them to succeed in dividing us. In short, they're jerks and radicals so don't let them change you. It's like people in California buckling under threats of black riots under certain situations, don't. Just don't.

I'm sorry you're in that situation where you live. (((((hugs))))) Just remember that there are people out there like your friends who aren't like that and still care.

As for the Neo-Nazi skinheads in this case... they just don't seem very smart to me. I'm not sure how much of a threat they really would have been since they really didn't get very far. I am sure they won't be seeing daylight though for a loooooooong time.

l Stone Hold l Now We're Cooking! l Thanks to Kaos for the awesome sig!

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Arrianna For This Useful Post:

animangagrl2772 (Oct 28, 2008), Pyro Psycho (Oct 30, 2008)

Newbie animangagrl2772 is off to a good start animangagrl2772's Avatar
    where land and water is made..a place call EARTH
    Thanks

im not a big fan in all this bullshit dats going on b cuz mostly i dislike all presidents most of the reason iz thier just bull of liars they plannly lie about everything i usually dicovered wat reaction they do when they lie like they might sweat,studder,react like they want 2 fight or something like wat mcCain did hes suvh asshole....anyway i dnt kno anything about dis assasination thing but i never knew dat these hipocrites would bring back da past... i thought martin luther king Jr accomplish dat alreaady i guess not but alt least he try... my classmate wuz talkin about dat 2 how those white ass(not 2 offend those who r white... im not racist i hang around wit alot of white their no different then those who want 2 kill or be racist on black)anyways ots true dat they r going 2 b in jail or i prison 4 a long ass time...n dats wat they deserve i hope dat god punish them 2 hahahahahah...XD

Legendary Otaku Happy Pill Champion, Monkey Mayhem Champion NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90's Avatar
    Thanks

It was bound to happen eventually. Since we all know that Obama has a very good chance of being president, it was bound to make a few white supremacists down south feel a bit uneasy.

I feel this was inevitable, and I'm just glad lives weren't wasted because of one or two people.
    Why hello there!

Banned aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67's Avatar
    Thanks

This does not surprise me in the very least.

Obama is the first African American candidate for the Presidency and the United States harbours some of the most racist groups on the planet (Example: the KKK). Someone was going to try something thing, it was only a matter of time.

Will this continue? Yes. The secret service has a big job ahead of them should he be elected.

The Joker Reincarnate Curveball Champion Jokerman may be famous one day Jokerman's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by NeoDeath90 View Post
    It was bound to happen eventually. Since we all know that Obama has a very good chance of being president, it was bound to make a few white supremacists down south feel a bit uneasy.

I feel this was inevitable, and I'm just glad lives weren't wasted because of one or two people.
    Exactly, it was bound to happen you know?

I mean I think that people that base someone off their race and skin colour is sad. You would think that in this day and age we would have more pressing things to worry about other than race?

It's nothing man. Race is not a problem, no more of a problem than wheat people let it be. The only kind of racist people are ignorant people, and it's sad that America still harbor's all of that ignorance.

I believe…whatever doesn't kill you simply makes you…stranger.
    Jokerman's Twitter Page: www.twitter.com/JokermanUno
    Thanx Shin Ryuga!!!!

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast