Closed Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Obama assasination attempt

Otaku jazzy9513 is off to a good start
    Thanks

Re: Obama assasination attempt

my social studies teacher always reads to my class from the news paper about the election and he told my class that the two guys who were planning to kill Obama were Nazi skinheads or sumthin like that and he said they were arrested the day they planned to kill Obama

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by princesslady View Post
    Not only am I fearful of my life, I am REALLY starting to distrust and hate white people.
    Me bein' bi-racial, I have to tell you that I think it's all a big pile of BS (not what you said, the situation). Don't let one group of ignorant people affect how you feel about that race as a whole. The amount of good always out-weighs the bad. My grandmother's white, and she's the most kind, loving, gentle person I've ever known. In the big picture, aren't we all the same people anyway?? We're all one, nobody is better or worse; no one is more or less important and nobody should live in fear of another person.

Quote Originally Posted by NeoDeath90 View Post
    It was bound to happen eventually. Since we all know that Obama has a very good chance of being president, it was bound to make a few white supremacists down south feel a bit uneasy.

I feel this was inevitable, and I'm just glad lives weren't wasted because of one or two people.
    I'm nowhere near suprised. In fact, I used to joke about bein' Obama's body double during his inaguration (spelling?).

I heard a girl talkin' about this at my job today and she's all shocked. I told her, it was meant to be. As long as there's hatred/distrust, there'll be a group like the KKK around to make people who're different/darker feel like sh*t.

Thanks for the memories princesslady may be famous one day princesslady may be famous one day princesslady's Avatar
    Thanks

I tried telling myself that too many times. I have white friends who I never looked twice at, but now I feel like they will turn their backs on me in a seconds notice if race riots occur again. My mother thinks tht the Rodney King Riots will erupt again and if they do, she told me that I would have to take sides. I don't have anythin personal against whites It is just that when I look at a white person, I see the KKK or those police that hosed down the blacks during the civil rights movement. I don't want to think this way but I can't stop these thoughts.

Born to rule, raised to lead, taught to establish: The African Queen

of the AMC Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell's Avatar
    Thanks

It can't really be called an "assassination attempt" when it was never carried out at all. The correct terminology would be "assassination plot".

Anyway, as for the topic at hand: Hmm.

Why do most Neo-Nazis look like faggots? I don't get it. How can they be seem so antisemitically frightening yet look so gay? It boggles the mind.
    That's my input on this foiled assassination plot. The would-be assassin looks like a queer.
    I love my girlfriend.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Innerhell For This Useful Post:

Scourge (Oct 30, 2008)

Otaku SweetCandi is off to a good start SweetCandi's Avatar
    Thanks

Okay, I am starting to get back in the posting thing to kill time and boredom, so what better way to start than bringing in something of the present. I read on Yahoo! that two men were planning to kill 88 African-Americans and shoot Obama by decapitation and violent murder. They were planning to go to predominately Black schools to kill young African-Americans to keep Obama in fear of being president.
    Okay, this may not affect most here, but this sh!t scares the hell out of me. In chicago, we already just had a KKK rally from some white people in Indiana who threaten to kill blacks if Obama wins. I didn't go, but I had to stay home that day because it was held downtown and streets were blocked off with protests and marching hooded men. Not only am I fearful of my life, I am REALLY starting to distrust and hate white people. I have white friends, hispanic friends, Asian, and Fillipiono (spelling?) friends. I am cool with ALL of them. We have known each other since sixth grade and most of us knew each other before then. But now, we are drifting apart and we have to look at each other twice to realize that we like each other and don't hate one another.

Feds disrupt alleged skinhead plot to kill Obama - Yahoo! News

There is the link to the story if anyone is interested.

wow i just heard of this..this is very terrible..at first it just sounds like a way to just scare black and obama but now everyone is talking about it so it may happen..its sad to see that their are still racist ppl out there..will the world ever change..
    This is the main reason why i am scared to vote for obama ..i feel that he would invently be shot just like Martin Luther King Jr..everytime a black person tries to rasie to the top and express how they feel, they ALL get is knocked down
    its bad enough that older ppl sill act childish but to get the kids involved in this nonsense is not right..it was bad enought that ppl look at Asain badly after the Virgina Tech shooting,..now blacks are gonna be scared to go school and alot more division and gangs will be made if this form of act happens
    All we can do is pray and hope that everyone will open they eyes and see Obama's inside not outside.

Otaku Kool2bchilln may be famous one day Kool2bchilln may be famous one day Kool2bchilln's Avatar
    5 minutes past where the church used to be.
    Thanks

two men were planning to kill ... Obama
    *sigh* .

Newbie skidmarc is off to a good start
    Thanks

I an not spending 6 damn years in the service so some dumbasses can spread hate and fear by blocking traffic and hurting people. These idiots you speak of are not but criminals who steal, push drugs, rape murder and pull the tags off mattresses. This goes for all races, creeds, skin colors, nations, religions, political parties and IQs or lack there of. For the record I would be an abolitionist and still consider John Brown a terrorist (please lookup abolitionists and the raid on Harpers Ferry Arsenal in 1859).

I don’t see the problem with electing a man who is half white anyhow. now I’m what I call a Yankee Redneck Mutt, my ancestors come from half of Western Europe and (unconfirmed mind) Native American and Jewish ancestors way back. So maybe I ain’t pure enough to see their point of view (I’ve tried but can’t get my head that far up my... Any how! I guess I should just by glad that I’m not so purebred that my family tree has been kept wild. If you prune your family tree into a bush the flaws will show.
    Uh, ok I'm off my soap box now.
    Last edited by skidmarc; Oct 29, 2008 at 06:35 PM.

byakugan Barn Break Champion, Dino Rennen Champion, Block Buster Champion, Portal Champion, Quick Brick Champion cantsenditback is off to a good start cantsenditback's Avatar
    Thanks

I heard about this attempt. What could possibly happen when a black person is in charge of one of the most powerful seat in the world. So what if he the first African American to try to win the president seat. Some people are just racist.
    This world is corrupt
    Save tonight and fight the break of dawn
    I am so alone, I got no one to talk to, please help me

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast