Closed Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Obama assasination attempt

Rawr~ :3 Boxteroid Champion, flyplane Champion, Home Run Champion, Bubbelfutsch Champion, Fire Fighter Champion, Brendans Soccer Champion, Movie Star Match-Up Champion, Total blackout Champion, Text Your Reflexes Champion, Scary movie Champion, Hulk Smash Up Champion, Star Wars Champion, Extreme Snowboarding Champion, Air Disc Champion, Action Fish Champion, A Game Of 3 Halves Champion, Battleball Champion, Hacky Sack Champion, FAD 2003 Champion, SQRL Golf Champion, Dr Yeckyl and Mr Ride Champion, Sky Glide Champion, Flyer Champion, Finnair Champion, Drachenjagd Champion, Canyon Glider Champion, City Surfing Champion, Action Driving Game Champion, Extreme Rowing Champion, Kardahdg Champion, Acceleracers Track Mod Champion, Final Test Champion, Du Wichtel Champion, Pedal Power Champion, Camera Killer 2 Champion, Bike Mania on ICE Champion, ATV Winter Challenge Champion, Caliber Dash Champion, Diesel and Death Champion, Snow Ride Champion, Camera Killer Champion, Pepsi Jet Ski Champion, Bumper Cars Championship Champion, Drifting Champion, Get A Grip Champion, Rooney on the Rampage Champion, Death To Ninja Champion, Kung Fu Hustle 2 Champion, Muay Thai Champion, Metal Arm FAWEGE Champion, Knife Champion, Classroom Fighter Champion, Nobuyuki Forces 3 Champion, Caddeva Champion, Sewer Dweller Champion, Angel Mart Champion, Snowy Champion, Bola Champion, Boiler Room Champion, Bobcat Champion, Amazon Quest Champion, Booty Champion, Five Errors Champion, Mind Your Marbles Champion, Angel Fruit Champion, Binggrae Champion, Candy Shoot Champion, Imperial tiles Champion, Himalayaya - Yeti Strikes Back Champion, Terrorist Attack Champion, Americas Army Champion, Special Operations Champion, Destroy the robots Champion, Cubicle Warfare Champion, Battle Field Champion, Weapons Dealer Champion, Army Copter Champion, Flat War Champion, Terrorist Alert Champion, Bully Basher Champion, Reaktor Champion, Bungee Rescue Champion, The Contraptor Champion, Boris Champion, Carling Cold Champion, Paddleball Champion RayMe is making a name for themselves RayMe is making a name for themselves RayMe's Avatar
    Not somewhere I love but I am glad I have a home so far
    Thanks

Re: Obama assasination attempt

Racial issue will never stop no matter what as long as there is a wee bit difference in all of us does it?? >.< Im a lil bit racist my self too but i am not a radical type.. Going as far as to take one's life is just.. too barbaric for me.. things like that should be stopped at all costs >.<

Legion Ketsueki Lives on~!!
    I'm BACK AO!
    >>>facebook<<<

Femmebot Rehab Colt Crouse Champion, Bookworm Champion, Hangman Champion, Connect 2 Champion Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows's Avatar
    Thanks

I tried telling myself that too many times. I have white friends who I never looked twice at, but now I feel like they will turn their backs on me in a seconds notice if race riots occur again. My mother thinks tht the Rodney King Riots will erupt again and if they do, she told me that I would have to take sides. I don't have anythin personal against whites It is just that when I look at a white person, I see the KKK or those police that hosed down the blacks during the civil rights movement. I don't want to think this way but I can't stop these thoughts.
    Why is everyone being so gentle over your feelings? Two wrongs don't make a right. And you, lumping all whites into a category like that... it actually makes YOU more like these racist pricks than it does some inocent random white person who never did anythig to you. So , Im sorry I can't just say "Aw, please don't feel that way".. Because, being an African American.... and knowing the history of the people... You should already know the pain and ugliness of discrimination. So you need to be strong, and don't let fear turn you into one of them.... (Racists are like zombies? Once someone is bitten, they turn racist too?) Your mom is wrong.. You don't hve to "pick sides". If you know that really, there is no difference between us. We all have the potential to be good or evil. The choices we make have nothing to do with the color of our skin. If you discriminate out of fear or retaliation, your just as bad as someone who discriminates out of hate (in my opinion).

I won't tell you that I can't relate to your feelings though.... I seen the movie "Amastad" with my church youth group when I was a teenager.... and I came out feeling less than holy. I was pissed at all white people for like, a day and half. but I got over it.... So should you.

I don't get it. How can they be seem so antisemitically frightening yet look so gay? It boggles the mind.
    Well , I dunno about him "looking gay" but, his last name is Cowart (Coward).... That made me chuckle a bit when I read it. Because that whole plot seemed cowardly to me.
    Last edited by Peach_follows; Oct 30, 2008 at 06:55 AM.
    ... Not Ever Again...

Poultry Projectile Cannon Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by princesslady View Post
    I tried telling myself that too many times. I have white friends who I never looked twice at, but now I feel like they will turn their backs on me in a seconds notice if race riots occur again. My mother thinks tht the Rodney King Riots will erupt again and if they do, she told me that I would have to take sides. I don't have anythin personal against whites It is just that when I look at a white person, I see the KKK or those police that hosed down the blacks during the civil rights movement. I don't want to think this way but I can't stop these thoughts.
    Thats clearly do to fear of the thought of all that happening again when in fact it will most likely will not. Also, think about it, they are your friends and they hang around with you not because of your skin color but because of who you are as a person, and I highly doubt that they will ever turn on you for such a moronic reason as race. Also like peach said already, a lot of what your saying is starting make you sound like a racist as well. Don't let the fear and hate these people have turn you into one of them.

As for the remarks of "we live in this day and age" well, I have been to the south before and I mean in no disrespect to those who live in the south but many do in fact live in the past, so the "we live in this day and age" doesnt really mean anything to them because they don't want to move on. They are to bent out of shape and hold a grudge, which I find most stems from them loseing the civil war. They should just GET THE **** OVER IT!! Not to mention as long as there are differences and there are ignorant people in the world, there will be racisem.
    Last edited by Scourge; Oct 30, 2008 at 09:20 AM.
    "MY DEAR... I GIVE YOU THE CAPELLAN CONFEDERATION"
    AND THUS THE WAR WAS STARTED NOT BY GUN SHOT BUT BY WEDDING BELLS

Thanks for the memories princesslady may be famous one day princesslady may be famous one day princesslady's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Peach_follows View Post
    Why is everyone being so gentle over your feelings? Two wrongs don't make a right. And you, lumping all whites into a category like that... it actually makes YOU more like these racist pricks than it does some inocent random white person who never did anythig to you. So , Im sorry I can't just say "Aw, please don't feel that way".. Because, being an African American.... and knowing the history of the people... You should already know the pain and ugliness of discrimination. So you need to be strong, and don't let fear turn you into one of them.... (Racists are like zombies? Once someone is bitten, they turn racist too?) Your mom is wrong.. You don't hve to "pick sides". If you know that really, there is no difference between us. We all have the potential to be good or evil. The choices we make have nothing to do with the color of our skin. If you discriminate out of fear or retaliation, your just as bad as someone who discriminates out of hate (in my opinion).

I won't tell you that I can't relate to your feelings though.... I seen the movie "Amastad" with my church youth group when I was a teenager.... and I came out feeling less than holy. I was pissed at all white people for like, a day and half. but I got over it.... So should you.

Well , I dunno about him "looking gay" but, his last name is Cowart (Coward).... That made me chuckle a bit when I read it. Because that whole plot seemed cowardly to me.
    Sorry peach, but I can't agreee with you on this one. I honestly don't care if you are being honest with me, but my opinion stays the same. If that makes me a racsit, well hell, look is all pro-black now. I am scared for my life. I am scared to walk out my damn house. Yiou expect me not to have any feelings towards that at all? You want me to allow those KKK bedsheet wearing a**holes create havoc in my city, install fear in my town, come and rally about kiling my people and turn around and say "Let's all love each other and not catagorize one person with an enitre race". Sure, better said than done peach. If my feelings and comments make me a damn racist, well hell with it. Thre is a difference between hating out of fear and hating just because you feel like it. Would you be happy and not have biased feelings if blacks began giving death threats to you and your family/friends/ because of the color of your skin? So no peach, you cannot realte. Especially since you don't live this discrimination every damn day.
    I am not asking for sympathy, hell, I was expecting harsher comments than what I got. I was just voicing my opinion about the matter and the effect it had on me. If that makes me a damn racist, then hell. I can't even go into the damn beauty supply without being followed. I get watched by managers of stores because of my skin color. I get asked questions of "Where is the baby's father?" when I hold my little brother, then when I say this is not my child, they think I am lying because of what they always see around my house. I am in a class of majority white children, five-including myself who are black. We are rarely called on and wehn we are, our opinions are always undermined with a damn smart comment that hints that we don't know what the hell we are talking about.

And scrouge- Thats is very easy for you to say from the outside looking in. My grandfather is even more of a bigot than me because he actually picked the cotton as a boy and suffered dearly from those riots. He is deaf in one ear because he was beaten by a white cop in Alabama of '61. He tells me to hate white people, I never hated them with as much passion as he did, still don't. But I SWEAR, If one of them damn crosses come up showing in my yard, I wouldn't be ashamed to say I was a die-hard racist. Chicago is an effed up city now. Obama is from chicago. You calculate.

Born to rule, raised to lead, taught to establish: The African Queen

Newbie Hellokittynympho is off to a good start
    Thanks

Wow. I heard about this plot and I am undecided on how I feel. My mother is black but my father is white. I know both sides of my heritage, but is it possible for me to only hate one?

super effective Last Man Standing Champion FLawEdmiNd may be famous one day FLawEdmiNd may be famous one day FLawEdmiNd's Avatar
    Thanks

Yeah, you can hate both if you want too. Hey, let's become Irish together, problem solved. Personally I think this is pretty slack, having all this propaganda behind the election when all it is is really a practice of change; moving forward.
    I don't watch the news anymore, all my info is gleamed off people around the city and from the magazines in waiting rooms, I have no idea who or what (party of people) threatened to kill Obama. It may be crazy Americans, other black people or maybe other brown people, I have no idea but it's still amazingly SLACK. Especially the fear-mongering written above.

I have no idea where you live but I'm gonna place my bet on Alabama (or other southern states) or someplace where it's still 1955. Or maybe the world is falling to pieces everywhere and its not finding its way into the rumor mill. I haven't heard such prejudice in a long time and you know, hate crimes are so yesteryear. Sure, my classes don't have that many African-Canadians in it but the ones there are pretty smart, pretty funny. The straight up Africans at my school are like, revered for how well they are at stuff. Like dancing and sports, most of the girls aren't supper intelligent 'cause they act like stupid white girls though. Take that however you want because I know what I meant.
    There was a bomb threat at my school two months ago and we all were herded into the field out front of the school. One EAL's (English as Second Language) kid's had a basketball and a bunch of kids, who WEREN'T white started playing keep up (hacky sack with a soccer ball). Me and my WHITE friends decided to play with them, and yeah, it was awesome but very hard 'cause they were all so much better than us.
    I myself have been asked if my little baby sister was my kid, sometimes I deny it sometimes I play along with it. It's nothing to be ashamed of, they don't know and getting angry at the ignorant is just useless.

Move if your neighborhood is as bad as you proclaim, cross the border into Canada. It's nice here if you can take the weather. Or move into the Meritimes, (the islands (and little bit of mainland) on the east coast of Canada) the weather is pretty mild there. But watch out for the weirdo Newfies. I haven't heard even a whisper of anything KKK in Winnipeg, my city, ever. Ever, ever, and our economy is on the rise-decline so it's pretty agreeable for the time.

Like I said, this is pretty slack business. I don't think Obama will be killed or an attempt made on his life. If he does bite the bullet America's gonna go through some whacked out phase of super-equality, or just a lot of media coverage on his life. Then you should be scarred to leave your home 'cause all the crazy people are gonna think, hey no one got punished here so why can't I get away with it too?
    He probably won't die but me saying this raises his chance of "assassination" by like, 0.01&#37;
    the love you withhold is the pain you carry.

Poultry Projectile Cannon Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge's Avatar
    Thanks

Listen, I have no problem with you hating those raciest f*cks, I really don't. How ever being fearful and starting to hate all whites every where because of that fear is just wrong. True, it is easier being on the out side looking in. No one knows this but one of my friends died at the hands of several black gange members from trying to take her and rape her, she fought back and so they killed her. She was one of my friends, one of which I had strong feelings for. But she was murdered. I was pissed, I was infuriated, and I was enraged. How ever, I did not look at every black person I saw walking down the street as gange member or murderer. Never once in my life have I ever found my self needing to fear blacks or any one else. They threatened me they called me all sorts of names, and I have been stalked before as well. But do I hate them all, or feel like I need to fear them, no. All be it I am sure all of that has happened far more times to you then it has happened to me here simply because the culture is different here in San Diego. People here are in fact very respectful and for the most part get a long just fine regardless if they are black, white, Asian, Hispanic, what ever. There are far more groups of people here then where you are and in larger numbers, one would expect that there would be many race issues, but there are not. Sure some spring up from time to time but that’s because of people being stupid. Just realize that you are better then those bigots ass holes because you are not ignorant like they are. Yes they are acting like complete idiots but that doesn’t mean that you have to be like them as well. Now I am not saying that you shouldn't protect your self, you most definitely should and have every right to, but to view every one as a threat based on their skin color is stupid.

Also, your remarc of "It's easier said from out side looking in" Well what did you expect people here to say? They are actualy trying to support you regardless of skin color and your basicly throwing it back in their faces. Would my words be more important and meaningful if I had darker skin? Should I get my friends Shawna, Jumal, Rashaad, or Julian here and have them say basicly the same damn thing I have been saying? Would their words be some how magicly more meaningful simply because they have a darker skin color then I do?

Also I am half Slovic, I get persicuted all the time by racist. They say all Slovic people should have died in the Holocaust. All be it I can fly under the radar because I am white, but as soon as they find out well then I just get an ear full of garbage that i have clean out with a dump truck.
    "MY DEAR... I GIVE YOU THE CAPELLAN CONFEDERATION"
    AND THUS THE WAR WAS STARTED NOT BY GUN SHOT BUT BY WEDDING BELLS

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by FLawEdmiNd View Post
    Yeah, you can hate both if you want too. Hey, let's become Irish together, problem solved. Personally I think this is pretty slack, having all this propaganda behind the election when all it is is really a practice of change; moving forward.
    I don't watch the news anymore, all my info is gleamed off people around the city and from the magazines in waiting rooms, I have no idea who or what (party of people) threatened to kill Obama. It may be crazy Americans, other black people or maybe other brown people, I have no idea but it's still amazingly SLACK. Especially the fear-mongering written above.

I have no idea where you live but I'm gonna place my bet on Alabama (or other southern states) or someplace where it's still 1955. Or maybe the world is falling to pieces everywhere and its not finding its way into the rumor mill. I haven't heard such prejudice in a long time and you know, hate crimes are so yesteryear. Sure, my classes don't have that many African-Canadians in it but the ones there are pretty smart, pretty funny. The straight up Africans at my school are like, revered for how well they are at stuff. Like dancing and sports, most of the girls aren't supper intelligent 'cause they act like stupid white girls though. Take that however you want because I know what I meant.
    There was a bomb threat at my school two months ago and we all were herded into the field out front of the school. One EAL's (English as Second Language) kid's had a basketball and a bunch of kids, who WEREN'T white started playing keep up (hacky sack with a soccer ball). Me and my WHITE friends decided to play with them, and yeah, it was awesome but very hard 'cause they were all so much better than us.
    I myself have been asked if my little baby sister was my kid, sometimes I deny it sometimes I play along with it. It's nothing to be ashamed of, they don't know and getting angry at the ignorant is just useless.

Move if your neighborhood is as bad as you proclaim, cross the border into Canada. It's nice here if you can take the weather. Or move into the Meritimes, (the islands (and little bit of mainland) on the east coast of Canada) the weather is pretty mild there. But watch out for the weirdo Newfies. I haven't heard even a whisper of anything KKK in Winnipeg, my city, ever. Ever, ever, and our economy is on the rise-decline so it's pretty agreeable for the time.

Like I said, this is pretty slack business. I don't think Obama will be killed or an attempt made on his life. If he does bite the bullet America's gonna go through some whacked out phase of super-equality, or just a lot of media coverage on his life. Then you should be scarred to leave your home 'cause all the crazy people are gonna think, hey no one got punished here so why can't I get away with it too?
    He probably won't die but me saying this raises his chance of "assassination" by like, 0.01%
    Yeah but hey African-Canadians from what I heard were a "rarity" in Canada and is completely different from African Americans here. Demeanors are different and such. But you can't make it sound like as if Canada has no issue at all. From what a friend who came from Vancouver told me (and I know I am going to get so much flak for this) is that Vietnamese people in Canada would be the equivalent to the way our public view African Americans.

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast