+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast
Results 73 to 80 of 83

Thread: Obama President

  1. #73
    My Entity Is Unknown anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    near you
    Posts
    1,875
    Thanks
    48
    Thanked 50 Times in 42 Posts

    Re: Obama President

    I myself have faith that obama can do some good to our nation. Its very hard though to fix everything in 4 years when theres so much to do, expectations are set very high on obama to get things done, and done fast. But i do think obama can lead us into the right direction. Theres no reason to doubt that yet either

    1st Sig finished 12-20-09

  2. #74
    Newbie BeyondLogic is off to a good start BeyondLogic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    9
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Re: Obama President

    i think that obama will do his best after all thats all we can ask of someone and he must be doing something right if he has everybody voting for him. i don't care if he didn't swear on the bible either as long as he cleans things up

  3. #75
    Wilde Beast GiG Racer Champion EmoNightmareRose may be famous one day EmoNightmareRose's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Ohtori Academy
    Posts
    693
    Thanks
    44
    Thanked 51 Times in 44 Posts

    Re: Obama President

    well i wanted him to win, and i have faith he'll do good. if he doesnt i will be so pissed though. i really just hope he fixes stuff, and no offense to anyone..is it kinda weird just to have a us pres. named Barak Obama? i mean to me it just means were expanding diversity, but for some its weird.

  4. #76
    Otaku pigtaru may be famous one day pigtaru may be famous one day pigtaru's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Elk Grove, CA USA
    Posts
    408
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts

    Re: Obama President

    Quote Originally Posted by awesomeparty12 View Post
    Obama will be the next American President please tell me what your opinions are about it

    Mine are as follows:
    1. i don't like the fact that he is not going to swear in on the bible
    2. i seriously don't think he can pull us out of Bush's mess up
    I believe our country deserves change. Change is well deserved for our stumbling economy, change is well deserved for our exhausted troops, and change is well deserved for the leader of our great nation.

    Obama might or might not be able to resolve all of our current issues, but he most certainly is a change, and we can only hope that this will lead us in the right direction.

    ~Piga

    o~Piggy-san~o

  5. #77
    Otaku Robo Soccer Champion, Gorillaz Groove Session Champion blackrose92 is off to a good start blackrose92's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    484
    Thanks
    69
    Thanked 33 Times in 31 Posts

    Re: Obama President

    Quote Originally Posted by awesomeparty12 View Post
    Obama will be the next American President please tell me what your opinions are about it

    Mine are as follows:
    1. i don't like the fact that he is not going to swear in on the bible
    2. i seriously don't think he can pull us out of Bush's mess up
    its not the matter that he can completely pull of out of Bush's mess its the FACT that he is striving for CHANGE in America so that are economy can be worth something like it once was.

    second: can someone tells me the significance of Obama swearing in on the Bible??? like really whats the point of all that??? -.-
    I'm the best you'll ever have because i am that f*ing AMA-zing chic who can stand on her own d*n feet and becasue of you I am the Greatest Thank you so much SasuraiHell and Gwen

  6. #78
    Otaku Zidane - Head Butt Game Champion, Zizzo Challenge Champion, Zwill Champion, Aragon Dragon Champion KingAnime is off to a good start
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    At hells boundaries
    Posts
    176
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 8 Times in 8 Posts

    Re: Obama President

    Obamas the man with the plan, he brings a new hope to the world, who would of thought that are generation of people would of got to see a president of color.

    In Brightest Day, In Blackest Night
    No Evil Shall Escape My Sight
    Let Those Who Worship Evil's Might
    Beware My Power Green Lanterns Might

  7. #79
    Poultry Projectile Cannon Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Oceanside CA
    Posts
    1,297
    Thanks
    476
    Thanked 171 Times in 152 Posts

    Re: Obama President

    Quote Originally Posted by blackrose92 View Post
    its not the matter that he can completely pull of out of Bush's mess its the FACT that he is striving for CHANGE in America so that are economy can be worth something like it once was.

    second: can someone tells me the significance of Obama swearing in on the Bible??? like really whats the point of all that??? -.-
    Bush didn't get us into this economic mess no matter how much people want to believe that he did, how ever the fact is that nothing he did put us to where we are. It was the Clinton administration who set it all up. Now yes the issues that brought us to this point happened under Bush's watch, how ever multiple times requests were sent to Congress about the policies that would lead up to this was for to be change/remove the problem policies but were rejected by Congress. It was Congress who aloud it to continue, not Bush. As much as a lot of people hate Bush, they have to realize that it was not his fault.
    Also, the Iraq war was brought about by bad intelligent, but not just from our Gov. But from 5 to 6 other allied powers as well who were saying the same thing as our intelligent. A lot of people like to believe in the conspiracy that we went in for the oil even though there is absolutely no proof of a single drop of oil was ever taken out from Iraq. It was all just media garbage. This is backed by the fact I have several friends who over see transportation of materials and said what the news media was saying about oil being taken from Iraq was just a bunch of bull drum up to make it into a circus as the media usually likes to do.

    As for swearing in on the Bible, that is simply ceremonial and nothing more then that.

    Also, Obama promises many things, most of which are vertualy unatainable or even sustainable and never described how he would bring about these changes or deal with the counter effect they are going to have on people and buisness.

    Obama says he will bring change... We ask how... We get no answer.
    "MY DEAR... I GIVE YOU THE CAPELLAN CONFEDERATION"
    AND THUS THE WAR WAS STARTED NOT BY GUN SHOT BUT BY WEDDING BELLS

  8. #80
    The Listener Stealin` Home Champion awesomeparty12 may be famous one day awesomeparty12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    my mind crawls wih eagerness
    Posts
    675
    Thanks
    169
    Thanked 72 Times in 67 Posts

    Re: Obama President

    Quote Originally Posted by Scourge View Post
    Bush didn't get us into this economic mess no matter how much people want to believe that he did, how ever the fact is that nothing he did put us to where we are. It was the Clinton administration who set it all up. Now yes the issues that brought us to this point happened under Bush's watch, how ever multiple times requests were sent to Congress about the policies that would lead up to this was for to be change/remove the problem policies but were rejected by Congress. It was Congress who aloud it to continue, not Bush. As much as a lot of people hate Bush, they have to realize that it was not his fault.
    Also, the Iraq war was brought about by bad intelligent, but not just from our Gov. But from 5 to 6 other allied powers as well who were saying the same thing as our intelligent. A lot of people like to believe in the conspiracy that we went in for the oil even though there is absolutely no proof of a single drop of oil was ever taken out from Iraq. It was all just media garbage. This is backed by the fact I have several friends who over see transportation of materials and said what the news media was saying about oil being taken from Iraq was just a bunch of bull drum up to make it into a circus as the media usually likes to do.

    As for swearing in on the Bible, that is simply ceremonial and nothing more then that.

    Also, Obama promises many things, most of which are vertualy unatainable or even sustainable and never described how he would bring about these changes or deal with the counter effect they are going to have on people and buisness.

    Obama says he will bring change... We ask how... We get no answer.
    ha i laugh at that it was Bush and not the Clinton foundation that screwed this country over Bush is the one who that closing down most of our oil refineries and it was Bush who decided that it was best to import all the oil we use
    i cry inside for life anew i die each time im torn in two i live for earth and die for none along comes a god who will always bring peace and tranquility

+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Welcoming President Obama!!!
    By FaithfulMenace in forum Cyber Lounge
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: Nov 05, 2008, 12:40 AM
  2. obama or mcaine
    By maddog420 in forum Cyber Lounge
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: Oct 29, 2008, 09:16 AM
  3. Obama or McCain?
    By ILikeApples5520 in forum Debate and Discuss
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: Sep 02, 2008, 03:49 PM
  4. Osama Obama
    By tsurara in forum Debate and Discuss
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: Mar 18, 2008, 09:29 AM
  5. Obama or Hilary?
    By Alondra in forum Debate and Discuss
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: Dec 06, 2007, 05:28 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts