+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Obama's Address to Students.

Banned beast may be famous one day beast may be famous one day beast's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Obama's Address to Students.

It is an illustration of how peoples perception of Obama has changed. He was so trusted and nwo people who let there children surf the internet which contains numerous lascivious oriented sites and such. And some are thinking of keeping their children at home, so they don't here the address.

Otaku AngelFlow may be famous one day AngelFlow may be famous one day
    Thanks

I believe there is nothing wrong with Obama making this speech and it is rediculous and surprising to me that parents disapprove of it. Teens do need to hear this as to know how important it is to get their education. And who better than from Obama? I mean when it comes to Japan and Korea, we are behind them. Teens need to take their education seriously anyway as they are going to be the ones who will eventually help run this country in the future.

Devoted Otaku tokini is off to a good start tokini's Avatar
    Thanks

there was a video? hmmm... well my thughts on this is,people nowadays are stupid,but no bald man on tv needs to re inform us of that,if those kids drop out of school fine with me,should mean a small increase in my pay check when im older. the smarter ones will get jobs and things will be run the same,but as for the others they get jobs or go back to school when they see that they need a job

Banned beast may be famous one day beast may be famous one day beast's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by AngelFlow View Post
    I believe there is nothing wrong with Obama making this speech and it is rediculous and surprising to me that parents disapprove of it. Teens do need to hear this as to know how important it is to get their education. And who better than from Obama? I mean when it comes to Japan and Korea, we are behind them. Teens need to take their education seriously anyway as they are going to be the ones who will eventually help run this country in the future.
    Your right America is falling behind, but many people blame that on the politicians.

Leave me alone, fanboys! rematche is making a name for themselves rematche is making a name for themselves rematche's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by beast View Post
    Your right America is falling behind, but many people blame that on the politicians.
    but true to the matter of fact, it's mostly the people's fault. for it's them who vote them and gave them power.
    i can say that the worst has yet to come...people are getting too much control. even a simple access to information, like obama's address is now restricted.
    YYYEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

Poultry Projectile Cannon Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge's Avatar
    Thanks

I think its a bit exstream to keep their kids at home and stuff of that sort, sure its not Obamas job to address specific groups with in society like kids but its not condemable or illegal, I have no problem with him saying do your best and the usual stuff that people say. And I greatly dislike Obama but sense the speach was redone and have removed the political talking points and other rather wacky things that shouldnt be in a speach thats ment for kids to stay in school and to work hard, but sense thats no longer in there, there really is no foul. How ever, it is up to the school if they chouse to show anything what ever it may be, if they say they do not want it to be aired then people shouldnt be all in a up roar either.
    "MY DEAR... I GIVE YOU THE CAPELLAN CONFEDERATION"
    AND THUS THE WAR WAS STARTED NOT BY GUN SHOT BUT BY WEDDING BELLS

Otaku Crab Ball Champion, TurtleSnake Champion, Dibblez Party Champion zoolivemonster is off to a good start
    Thanks

I beleive that the reason why the teachers won't let the kids watch it is because they are racist. I think that that is a really stupid reason at that. it doesn't matter about someone's skin color. I think that telling kids to not do drugs and to stay in school is good for ALL of us because if we choose an alternative path to destruction then we won't graduate any school and won't be getting high paying jobs. So really he's looking out for us kids in a way. I'm a jr. and I've never tried alcohol or drugs so I don't have to worry about it but I think that people should still pay attention to it. And follow it. At least he cares enough to even consider telling us this.
    My signature pic!
    I absolutely love it!

Poultry Projectile Cannon Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by zoolivemonster View Post
    I beleive that the reason why the teachers won't let the kids watch it is because they are racist. I think that that is a really stupid reason at that. it doesn't matter about someone's skin color. I think that telling kids to not do drugs and to stay in school is good for ALL of us because if we choose an alternative path to destruction then we won't graduate any school and won't be getting high paying jobs. So really he's looking out for us kids in a way. I'm a jr. and I've never tried alcohol or drugs so I don't have to worry about it but I think that people should still pay attention to it. And follow it. At least he cares enough to even consider telling us this.
    Im sorry, but what the hell? I highly doubt race has anything to do with it zool, if anything its more political or personal bias against his polocies then anything else or other reasons, how ever if the schools do not wish it to be aired thats their chouse and have the right to not air it if they do not see it acodemicly appropriate. So people do not throw down the race cared, its really stupid and annoying.
    "MY DEAR... I GIVE YOU THE CAPELLAN CONFEDERATION"
    AND THUS THE WAR WAS STARTED NOT BY GUN SHOT BUT BY WEDDING BELLS

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast