+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Obedience

Otaku ryomakurosaki is off to a good start ryomakurosaki's Avatar
    Thanks

Obedience

Ok I love my folks and I care for them sooo much. But sometimes I feel like a puppet to them. I was put on this earth for their will not mine. I usually follow my parents rules and commands. If they told me something I would do it. I will like a puppy which has to follow his master or will be forgotten. (I know I can't be forgotten by my folks). Obedience is the only word I can think of to really talk about this topic. I like to be a leader not a follower. I want to speak out not to still and watch.

- Are you obedient to your parents or friends?
    [/CENTER][/COLOR][/FONT]

Ikorose Shinsō Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Obedience

We should be obedient to our parents. They know more than we think we know.

We shouldn't be obedient to our friends. That's not the right word. Being loyal to our friends is what we should try for.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Silverskater145 View Post
    We should be obedient to our parents. They know more than we think we know.

We shouldn't be obedient to our friends. That's not the right word. Being loyal to our friends is what we should try for.
    good point. But some people makes friends with other people because they know they are a pushovers and they like that fact. I can't stand that. Or the fact that your friends leave you for the more "popular" people. Ok I have friends who are quite popular but I still talk to my friends which I knew before I met them. Obidence to some people means to take the smalls people out and catch the big ones (for friends and business) like to be friends or a "pet" to the popular people
    [/CENTER][/COLOR][/FONT]

~Counting Down the Days~ NevesElocin may be famous one day NevesElocin may be famous one day NevesElocin's Avatar
    Thanks

Thats a little funny to me. Becuase up until this year I was the obedient child on the planet. But I found out something...I have my own mind that I can use to pursue what I wish.

Our love will go on until the end of time. I will always be yours and you will be mine.

Ikorose Shinsō Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ryomakurosaki View Post
    good point. But some people makes friends with other people because they know they are a pushovers and they like that fact. I can't stand that. Or the fact that your friends leave you for the more "popular" people. Ok I have friends who are quite popular but I still talk to my friends which I knew before I met them. Obidence to some people means to take the smalls people out and catch the big ones (for friends and business) like to be friends or a "pet" to the popular people
    Being "obedient" to gain more "popular" friends? Doesn't sound like friendship to me.

Quote Originally Posted by NevesElocin View Post
    Thats a little funny to me. Becuase up until this year I was the obedient child on the planet. But I found out something...I have my own mind that I can use to pursue what I wish.
    You can still pursue your dreams while being obedient and respectful to your parents.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Silverskater145 View Post
    Being "obedient" to gain more "popular" friends? Doesn't sound like friendship to me.

You can still pursue your dreams while being obedient and respectful to your parents.
    I know it makes me sick to my stomach. That's not friendship that plain kiss up. I hate kiss ups, I say get a backbone and speak your mind. How can you be heard when you don't speak.

I agree. I was/am somewhat a obeident child to my folks. I know when to agree and when I say what's on my mind. Though sometimes that not the best thing to do >.<
    [/CENTER][/COLOR][/FONT]

~Counting Down the Days~ NevesElocin may be famous one day NevesElocin may be famous one day NevesElocin's Avatar
    Thanks

That depends on who your parents are. Some parents determined from birth what their little one was going to be and that child has no say in that. So thats one of the few times being disobedient is a bit justified.

Our love will go on until the end of time. I will always be yours and you will be mine.

Otaku Cruisin with crush Champion, Animal Rescue Champion abby724 is off to a good start abby724's Avatar
    Thanks

Do you have any idea what sort of images people can get from simply reading the title of this thread? :laughs:

Obedient to my mother... Not exactly, it's more like faith, helpfulness, and love. If I were totally obedient to her, then I wouldn't have ordered that book when I was twelve. Or practically ransacked thehouse to get something back... Though I admit she never told me not to ransack the house or order strange things. Ah, good times...

Obedience to my father... Oh yeah, definitely, that guy can really blow up... But when it came to my education, things were different. "No way, I'll stay in that program if it kills me!" "If it kills me to get an A on this, so be it!" "I won't have a bright future if I don't excel in this!" "Do you have any idea how pressured I am to get an A? Do you?" And even if he blew up during those times, I kept my position...

Obedient to my friends? No, not exactly... Reliable and loyal, that's all.
    GALERIE : Limited Internet access for certain reasons...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast