+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: obsessed

Banned Jamie5192 is off to a good start Jamie5192's Avatar
    Thanks

obsessed

Okay... me and a few other people have been talking about people being obsessed and I was wondering you thoughts on the subject... ya see according to statisics people are now getting more restraining orders do to the fact that they feel like they are being stalked.

Wether its online or other...but mostly your thoughts on people being obsessed with other people.

Well about a few years ago I was dating this guy who was completely obsessed with me that he followed me everywhere... it was kinda creepy... when I finally broke up with him I thought that he was going to hit me he was so mad..
    Last edited by Jamie5192; May 10, 2007 at 09:34 AM.

★~Ao's Irish Fariy ~★ equinn may be famous one day equinn may be famous one day equinn's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: obsessed

ok well being obsessed happends alot like being obsessed with tv shows ect

but people say im quite obsessive when im doin school work and they want to see it ect but i donno much about other poeple and i wount say names if i did anyways

Angelic Lasura may be famous one day Lasura's Avatar
    Thanks

Ok, now I just hate obsessed people... Especially when it comes to relationship. "You are my sun!!! You are my moon!!!" Ahhh... sounds so beautiful but still sooooooo stupid!!! I'm your friend, your partner in life not the sun, not the moon. And they usually wan't you to be perfect and they're soooo upset when they found out You are not!!! Come on, You have to live with me so don't put me higher than I am and do find out what I am about, I'm not your sun...
    If we talk about fans, like music band fans, then... well... I 've been quite obsessed and again it brought only unfortunate for I was always following about what happens with these people and I was really upset when I found out that my idol is going to marry with someone that is not me. So I'll never be a fan again, I'll just enjoy the music.
    I don't understand how my sister can be so obsessed with HIM, I mean I love that band but I've always been able took look at them with a little criticism...
    And those Tokio Hotel fans, who kill themselves for that girly boy... I just really don't understand that! Who could explain why people do these things.
    Last edited by Miroku4444; May 09, 2007 at 11:18 PM. Reason: Spelling

My recommended fanfic: "Dreamer" by Scourge

Newbie cute little chi is off to a good start cute little chi's Avatar
    Thanks

some people are obbsed, like if there in love or tv show or things that...when people are in relationships thats all they think about it is each other...
    Kayla

Banned Jamie5192 is off to a good start Jamie5192's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by cute little chi View Post
    some people are obbsed, like if there in love or tv show or things that...when people are in relationships thats all they think about it is each other...
    yea but there is a fine line bvetween love and obsession...

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks

Grumble Grumble Grumble

Not really a debate thread subject...

Moving to the Cyberlounge...
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

Horror movies rule Graveyard Champion Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2's Avatar
    Thanks

I used to be obsessed with Family guy.(I still like it) I know a person who is obsessed with Inuyasha(she is creepy). And I have more Inuyasha stuff and Iam not a huge fan like she is. One of my friends is crazy about Smallville and Superman. There are alot of things people can be obsessed about.

Devoted Otaku Spike'sRose may be famous one day Spike'sRose may be famous one day Spike'sRose's Avatar
    Thanks

At the moment I am obsessed with the song "Military Fashion Show" by And One... Just because it's so bloody catchy!! LOL!

But seriously, if someone is obsessed with another person, they need to be on some meds. That's unhealthy.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast