+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 31 1 2 3 4 11 ... LastLast

Thread: The Offical AO Love Thread

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

The Offical AO Love Thread

Since we had so many love threads I decided to bring all the discussions here. We will be discussing these topics:

What is love?

Quote Originally Posted by Jamie5192
    okay... i have heard many many definitions of love and i was wondering what your definition of love.... How do you define love?

I most common one that I have heard is:
    Love is when you like someone so much that you want to spend the rest of your life with them.

Now for me that pretty much covers it but then i take into consideration the fact that you can love someone on different levels. You can love someone so much that you want to spend the rest of your life with them but then you could also love someone so much that you would die for them... to me that is two different kinds of love... you also have the first-time love and and a love for a brother or sister, and alot of other reason or ways... so what is your thoughts on the subject???

What Kind of love are you in?

Quote Originally Posted by KuwiRules145
    What kind of love are you in? I was just wondering. Is like a:

Normal Love:
    No problems having a great time nothing that improtant

Great love:
    You have a special love with your love life and you just want to stay with that person

Crazy love:
    You have an awesome love nothing can break it but you'll having great problems with lots of things like parents, ex-gir/boy, or anything else

Betrayal love:
    Your in love but your lover is cheating on you, having lots of fights with him, you just don't feel that same love anymore, or anything else.

Not yet love:
    Still looking for that amazing person, still trying to ask him/her, or you just don't want one yet.
    Tough Love

Quote Originally Posted by P.R. Princes
    Hello AO.

Well I have been thinking about it allot lately and I was always curious about what others thought it was and stuff.

So yeah here I am wanting to know what you think of tough love and how you express it.
    Now for the rules. No spam please, if i see any it will be deleted and you will receive an infraction. If you posted on these topics b4 you can sum up your opinion, but please add a new thought or two. Just don't say exactly what you said before.

Also no more new love thread, if you have a new topic on love let me know and ill add it to our discussion topics(It must be a good one).

Ok, now let the discussion on love begin.

PS:Lets keep it PG-13 No sex talk!!

Newbie renjiabarai1335 is off to a good start renjiabarai1335's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: The Offical AO Love Thread

this what i think love is, love is a compassion you have for someone that is really close to you but there to different kinds of this love the love for your parents and the love foryour g/f or b/f and love is also what you make it out to be

NalaMidnight Eggs Champion P.R. Princess may be famous one day P.R. Princess may be famous one day P.R. Princess's Avatar
    Thanks

Well love to me is when you care so much for someone that you would do anything for them. Also you care more than anything for someone and it can be anyone close to you.

~Falling in love one step at a time~
    ~ MYSPACE~AWESOME PLACE TO SAVE~

You's Trollin Pro Leafblower Champion, Helicopter Champion ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro's Avatar
    Thanks

I think that love can become a sickness that can ultimately kill you or drive you crazy, thus killing others. I personally, think that we all should be aware of loves dark side, not only its good side. Loves dark side is the most intriguing sides i find very interesting, some of its examples are; jealousy, envy, lust, suicidal and killing emotions.

Newbie sisqo is off to a good start sisqo's Avatar
    Thanks

Love. what is love....Love is a constellation of emotions and experiences related to a sense of strong affection or profound oneness(that is a defintion)

If you really think about it, love can come and go in many different forms, so its hard to say exactly what love is.

Thanx Ky-lyrra

Newbie sparkels is off to a good start sparkels's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by sisqo View Post
    Love. what is love....Love is a constellation of emotions and experiences related to a sense of strong affection or profound oneness(that is a defintion)

If you really think about it, love can come and go in many different forms, so its hard to say exactly what love is.
    Wow sisqo it actually sounds like you know what ur talkin about 4 once.lol
    No but i agree with Sisqo on this one, i feel the same way about it. Love is much to hard to describe with human words...

Newbie Trigger12 is off to a good start Trigger12's Avatar
    Thanks

I disagree halfly with what sparkels said. I think some people have a harder time describing love because its many things. Whether its a hand of comfort or a warm feeling inside. Love is an expression used to explain why when i look at her i smile for no reason, by body turns warm and i feel like theres nothing more to have or feel. Its a chill down your spine, its the comfort of connection. When you have a horrible day, nothing seems to go your way. But when you look at her/him, it just became your best day and you are happy once again. Love is hard to explain because its existence is everywhere, you just have to pinpoint it and say "That's it, thats love right there". Anyways thats what i think or feel rather but everyone like i said has a different approach thats what is so great about it. Interesting topic BTW.

My Entity Is Unknown anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god's Avatar
    Thanks

well with what Sisqo says is what im going with. "Love comes and goes in many different forms" end quote

but any how it all depends on the person actually, different people feel and express love in different ways yo.

1st Sig finished 12-20-09

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 31 1 2 3 4 11 ... LastLast