+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 31 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 ... LastLast

Thread: The Offical AO Love Thread

Banned Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: do u think love is real

Quote Originally Posted by Arukih View Post
    Ofcourse love is not real...the feelings are never real unless you want to bileave that it's real...
    So are you saying that the [normal] human emotions are surreal?

Otaku BrokenLover101 is off to a good start BrokenLover101's Avatar
    Somewhere where only simplicity can take me
    Thanks

Love is real. It's as real as you or me. If love wasn't real no one here would exist..
    X.x.X The only thing I'll ever want... X.x.X

X.x.X Is for you to love me the way I love you.. X.x.X

One Man Army Ochi Gate is off to a good start Ochi Gate's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by BrokenLover101 View Post
    Love is real. It's as real as you or me. If love wasn't real no one here would exist..

that's not entirely true. there are a lot of players and such that just sleep with people, so we could all be accidents.

and of course, love is real. it may be elusive, but thats b/c you are only that closely compatible with a few people in the whole world. its like winning a big lottery ticket. just b/c you dont find a $1000 winner doesnt mean they dont exist.

besides, just like ghosts and leviathans, love is talked about in the bible.

good luck, btw.

"You will only have eyes for Me!"

Otaku BrokenLover101 is off to a good start BrokenLover101's Avatar
    Somewhere where only simplicity can take me
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ochi Gate View Post
    that's not entirely true. there are a lot of players and such that just sleep with people, so we could all be accidents.
    That's true but most of them wouldn't even exist to be able to just sleep around with people because most of them came from two people who did love each other...
    X.x.X The only thing I'll ever want... X.x.X

X.x.X Is for you to love me the way I love you.. X.x.X

Golden Crypt Lord James Bunny Champion, Leaf Bouncer Champion, Flying Pengus Champion, Jungle Jumble Champion, Hungry Hippaul Champion LichGRIFFIN may be famous one day LichGRIFFIN's Avatar
    Thanks

I believe love is real and it's not a chemical reaction or whatsoever .. it's something that our scientist couldn't grasp their understanding of till this moment now ...
    the only question that i want really an answer for is : Why the symbol of love is the heart? why not the brain? is it because Heart is the symbol of life itself? is it something else? why old greeks and older civilizations chose the heart and only the heart as the love's symbol ... knowing that there are things that older civilization knew and acknowledged that we couldn't do till now ...
    Life and Death are always one and the same
    EVEN IF A RAINBOW IS BROKEN THERE'S STILL THE SKY

Banned Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by LichGRIFFIN View Post
    I believe love is real and it's not a chemical reaction or whatsoever .. it's something that our scientist couldn't grasp their understanding of till this moment now ...
    the only question that i want really an answer for is : Why the symbol of love is the heart? why not the brain? is it because Heart is the symbol of life itself? is it something else? why old greeks and older civilizations chose the heart and only the heart as the love's symbol ... knowing that there are things that older civilization knew and acknowledged that we couldn't do till now ...
    Because when you feel love, the warm sensation and evrything alike, it's only your heart that feels the soothing feeling and relaxes and feels good.
    You wouldn't want any other part of your body to suddenly feel heavenly, would you? IF it were to be your legs, then the symbol of love would be legs.

Although heart, brain, lungs and liver are the main symbols of life, too.

★~Ao's Irish Fariy ~★ equinn may be famous one day equinn may be famous one day equinn's Avatar
    Thanks

well i think people TRULY will only full in love once or twice...me i think i have because my ex (not giving a name) but even now after so long i can find my self thinking and still loving that man as much as i did back then even with all the hurt i may have seen or felt but still thats true love to not care for the faults in each other but to stick by them even if they have lied to u and played u like a fool. to forgive them after each fault thats happened and stick together and take it as equal.

Newbie girlicious is off to a good start girlicious's Avatar
    Thanks

is it true love

i was just wonderin does anyone have a perfect for them cuz ppl they met there luv of their life and then they end up breakin up so is it true luv or wat
    [IMG][/IMG]

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 31 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 ... LastLast