+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 31 FirstFirst ... 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 ... LastLast

Thread: The Offical AO Love Thread

Otaku crimson is off to a good start crimson's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: is it true love

well... i don't believe that ther is such a thing as a false love... because if a guy ges out with a girl and the entr a relationship and one of the two is just playing with the other, then break up comes and then one cries... then it is not love at all...

i believe that all love is real... if it truly is love... and that when a break up comes, then something has happened. though they both loved each other, and that they stilldo, then perhaps it was just not meant to be. love was true. but that love was just not enough.

well... that's my take on it.
    i'll choose to love whoever i wish to love and nobody can stop me from doing so ----

crimson
    edited from SamBakZa.net

Warrior Monk kedar may be famous one day kedar may be famous one day kedar's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by girlicious View Post
    i was just wonderin does anyone have a perfect for them cuz ppl they met there luv of their life and then they end up breakin up so is it true luv or wat
    It's impossible to find someone who is perfect for you especially when so many people tag all sorts of conditions and expectations to love.

Legendary Otaku Violent may be famous one day Violent may be famous one day Violent's Avatar
    Thanks

Nothing is impossible Kedar ^_^ its just improbable that you will find a soul mate that is exactly what you are looking for.

Too me love is when you can stick with someone through the easy and hard and still have strong feelings for that person till the end.

THE RULES!

I'm on my grind in search to find whats on my mind, its one of a kind!

Banned CTD High Jump Champion, Cop-For-This Champion, Soap Bubble Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Kill Time in Your Office Champion, Slow Motion Champion, Moodys Magical Eye Champion, The Fridge Champion, Dangerous Fishing Champion, Panda Golf 2: Christmas Edition Champion, Driving Mad Champion, Head to Head Champion, Super Headers Champion, Penguin Arcade Champion, Chopper Challenge Champion, Air Dodge Champion, Chopper Chase Champion, F/A-18 Hornet Champion, Snow Boarding Champion, Spaceman Bob`s Great Escape Champion, Space Cowboy Champion, Rons Free Fall Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Black Dragon Champion, Samegame and Champion, Mayan Mask Champion, 42 Games Champion, Cubedelic Champion, Smaugs Schatkist Champion, Python Champion, Thor Towers Champion Mini Dev is off to a good start
    Thanks

Ok so my point is love is not immpossible but true love is asking for a lot but as stated nothings immpossible so i belive you can find "true" love. If love was immpossible to find why do people find it? If they say true love isn't real why do people get married (bar footballers wives and rich suck ups etc.) think about it.

Thats my opinion on the matter anyway hehe

Banned CTD High Jump Champion, Cop-For-This Champion, Soap Bubble Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Kill Time in Your Office Champion, Slow Motion Champion, Moodys Magical Eye Champion, The Fridge Champion, Dangerous Fishing Champion, Panda Golf 2: Christmas Edition Champion, Driving Mad Champion, Head to Head Champion, Super Headers Champion, Penguin Arcade Champion, Chopper Challenge Champion, Air Dodge Champion, Chopper Chase Champion, F/A-18 Hornet Champion, Snow Boarding Champion, Spaceman Bob`s Great Escape Champion, Space Cowboy Champion, Rons Free Fall Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Black Dragon Champion, Samegame and Champion, Mayan Mask Champion, 42 Games Champion, Cubedelic Champion, Smaugs Schatkist Champion, Python Champion, Thor Towers Champion Mini Dev is off to a good start
    Thanks

Re: do u think love is real

Quote Originally Posted by equinn View Post
    well i think people TRULY will only full in love once or twice...me i think i have because my ex (not giving a name) but even now after so long i can find my self thinking and still loving that man as much as i did back then even with all the hurt i may have seen or felt but still thats true love to not care for the faults in each other but to stick by them even if they have lied to u and played u like a fool. to forgive them after each fault thats happened and stick together and take it as equal.
    I myself call what you explained PAIN, shear horrfic pain, to love someone you have broke up with would be so bad and not to give up on them would be even worse, i don't think thats my style of true love, i think true love it where you stick it out and never break up and never stop loveing only then can i say i have felt true love.

Thanks

Re: The Offical AO Love Thread

i hope i'm not too late to post in this thread but as far as my love life is concerned i have been left alone again, it seems i'm too young to get in a full-on realtionship. Every girl arround my age is too immature and excpects me to do everything for them, maybe i'm just either attracted to the wrong sort of people or maybe it is just civilization in these days! yes i admit there are some great ladies that are nice and sweet but how do i phrase this? "they are out of my league!" if you understand that concept.

Golden Crypt Lord James Bunny Champion, Leaf Bouncer Champion, Flying Pengus Champion, Jungle Jumble Champion, Hungry Hippaul Champion LichGRIFFIN may be famous one day LichGRIFFIN's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: The Offical AO Love Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Mini Dev View Post
    i hope i'm not too late to post in this thread but as far as my love life is concerned i have been left alone again, it seems i'm too young to get in a full-on realtionship. Every girl arround my age is too immature and excpects me to do everything for them, maybe i'm just either attracted to the wrong sort of people or maybe it is just civilization in these days! yes i admit there are some great ladies that are nice and sweet but how do i phrase this? "they are out of my league!" if you understand that concept.
    Sheesh you're only thirteen! ,what do you expect?! that's normal if you ask me .. it's only a matter of time for you
    Life and Death are always one and the same
    EVEN IF A RAINBOW IS BROKEN THERE'S STILL THE SKY

8. The Following User Says Thank You to LichGRIFFIN For This Useful Post:

!Mini Dev (Apr 21, 2008)

Fallen Angel PhoenixSara may be famous one day PhoenixSara's Avatar
    I am in between Heaven's Gate and Hell.Angels are not supposed to fall but i did.
    Thanks

i believe that no one is perfect but only made to measure . and there is always someone for every one ,just that people choose to be single are single by choice.
    Last edited by PhoenixSara; Apr 21, 2008 at 12:30 PM. Reason: correcting the sentence
    "In your arms is where i will be, I love you till my forever ends."
    Clan Rainstorm 2nd Company, Kunoichi Leader
    PhoenixSara FB / Click Me IMVU/Atlantis RPG/Rules and FAQ/MY BLOG /

+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 31 FirstFirst ... 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 ... LastLast