+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 31 FirstFirst ... 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 ... LastLast

Thread: The Offical AO Love Thread

Banned CTD High Jump Champion, Cop-For-This Champion, Soap Bubble Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Kill Time in Your Office Champion, Slow Motion Champion, Moodys Magical Eye Champion, The Fridge Champion, Dangerous Fishing Champion, Panda Golf 2: Christmas Edition Champion, Driving Mad Champion, Head to Head Champion, Super Headers Champion, Penguin Arcade Champion, Chopper Challenge Champion, Air Dodge Champion, Chopper Chase Champion, F/A-18 Hornet Champion, Snow Boarding Champion, Spaceman Bob`s Great Escape Champion, Space Cowboy Champion, Rons Free Fall Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Black Dragon Champion, Samegame and Champion, Mayan Mask Champion, 42 Games Champion, Cubedelic Champion, Smaugs Schatkist Champion, Python Champion, Thor Towers Champion Mini Dev is off to a good start
    Thanks

Re: is it true love

Quote Originally Posted by PhoenixSara View Post
    i believe that no one is erfect but only made to measure . and there is always someone for every one just that people choose to be single by choice.
    You can't have a perfect couple ever but i think as close as we can get people would state it was "perfect" for them, the only problem is with (lets use this word instead of "perfect") "Decent" realationships that when one dies before the other it is so hard to let go after all those years of being togther and now it's all gone and ended thats the down fall of a "decent" realationship making it hard toward the end which basically screws up your life plan near the end of it. Unfortuantley thats the affter effects of "true love"...

Banned CTD High Jump Champion, Cop-For-This Champion, Soap Bubble Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Kill Time in Your Office Champion, Slow Motion Champion, Moodys Magical Eye Champion, The Fridge Champion, Dangerous Fishing Champion, Panda Golf 2: Christmas Edition Champion, Driving Mad Champion, Head to Head Champion, Super Headers Champion, Penguin Arcade Champion, Chopper Challenge Champion, Air Dodge Champion, Chopper Chase Champion, F/A-18 Hornet Champion, Snow Boarding Champion, Spaceman Bob`s Great Escape Champion, Space Cowboy Champion, Rons Free Fall Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Black Dragon Champion, Samegame and Champion, Mayan Mask Champion, 42 Games Champion, Cubedelic Champion, Smaugs Schatkist Champion, Python Champion, Thor Towers Champion Mini Dev is off to a good start
    Thanks

Re: The Offical AO Love Thread

Quote Originally Posted by LichGRIFFIN View Post
    Sheesh you're only thirteen! ,what do you expect?! that's normal if you ask me .. it's only a matter of time for you
    Why thankyou poilet LichGriffin

i suppose your right, i'm too eager to start getting on with my life i suppose,

I guess i'll have to wait a little/long bit longer.

Otaku Aleister Sithis is off to a good start Aleister Sithis's Avatar
    Thanks

I say "perfect" is only what we as individuals see it as. And who people think is perfect to their eyes and for them, is their "perfect" match. Since I hate people, nor do I possess the unqie ability to have people remotely like me, in any form or way, I say this: To hell with love, why risk the pain when it's soo good to be alone? (Rhetorical question...)

So as you can see, no I don't have a perfect match, nor will I.

"And my soul from out that shadow that lies floating on the floor
    Shall be lifted — nevermore!"

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Aleister Sithis View Post
    I say "perfect" is only what we as individuals see it as. And who people think is perfect to their eyes and for them, is their "perfect" match. Since I hate people, nor do I possess the unqie ability to have people remotely like me, in any form or way, I say this: To hell with love, why risk the pain when it's soo good to be alone? (Rhetorical question...)

So as you can see, no I don't have a perfect match, nor will I.
    You no that last sentence is saddening, you can change your mind in your long lasting life left, just because you feel you don't have or don't need a perfect match doesen't mean ones not going to come and bite you on the ass you watch next week your opinion will be completely diffrent on this love thing and perfect match!

Otaku Aleister Sithis is off to a good start Aleister Sithis's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mini Dev View Post
    You no that last sentence is saddening, you can change your mind in your long lasting life left, just because you feel you don't have or don't need a perfect match doesen't mean ones not going to come and bite you on the ass you watch next week your opinion will be completely diffrent on this love thing and perfect match!

There is truth to what you say, and since I'm one who knows "shit happens" you might be right. However, I doubt it will be a week. And ehh, it does seem saddening, but oh well. Life isn't promised to be happy or nice.

"And my soul from out that shadow that lies floating on the floor
    Shall be lifted — nevermore!"

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Aleister Sithis View Post
    There is truth to what you say, and since I'm one who knows "shit happens" you might be right. However, I doubt it will be a week. And ehh, it does seem saddening, but oh well. Life isn't promised to be happy or nice.
    I suppose your right as well it comes from to ways, in the end actually neither of us are right, life is anonymouse so just make the most of it and be ahppy with or without a partner in your life to love and care for, You must have felt something at least once in the love catagory...?

Fallen Angel PhoenixSara may be famous one day PhoenixSara's Avatar
    I am in between Heaven's Gate and Hell.Angels are not supposed to fall but i did.
    Thanks

What is love? for me it is all in this quote: A bell is no bell 'til you ring it,
    A song is no song 'til you sing it,
    And love in your heart
    Wasn’t put there to stay -
    Love isn’t love
    'Til you give it away.

what kind of love am i in now? crazy i think for it is all the emotions i know mixed up .
    "In your arms is where i will be, I love you till my forever ends."
    Clan Rainstorm 2nd Company, Kunoichi Leader
    PhoenixSara FB / Click Me IMVU/Atlantis RPG/Rules and FAQ/MY BLOG /

Thanks

Sorry but may i point out to EVERYONE that this is the offcial AO love thread yet there are so many new love threads outside of this sticky? May i ask why?

This is the love thread to talk about everything about love, so instead of making a totally new topic why not post it in here? AND WE CAN DISCUSS IT!!??

sorry for the outburst,

+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 31 FirstFirst ... 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 ... LastLast