+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 31 FirstFirst ... 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 ... LastLast

Thread: The Offical AO Love Thread

Fallen Angel PhoenixSara may be famous one day PhoenixSara's Avatar
    I am in between Heaven's Gate and Hell.Angels are not supposed to fall but i did.
    Thanks

Re: do u think love is real

Love is real if it were not i don't think any person would be alive.Life has many challenges that we encounter without love it would be hard to go on by yourself.
    "In your arms is where i will be, I love you till my forever ends."
    Clan Rainstorm 2nd Company, Kunoichi Leader
    PhoenixSara FB / Click Me IMVU/Atlantis RPG/Rules and FAQ/MY BLOG /

Otaku Aleister Sithis is off to a good start Aleister Sithis's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: is it true love

Quote Originally Posted by Mini Dev View Post
    I suppose your right as well it comes from to ways, in the end actually neither of us are right, life is anonymouse so just make the most of it and be ahppy with or without a partner in your life to love and care for, You must have felt something at least once in the love catagory...?
    Oh yes, indeed I have. I love to hate =D. And I totally agree with what you say, in some cases I "try" my best to live life that way. But I "have" felt love for someone actually. To bad it sucked. HOWEVER, no need to think I'm totally heartless (Who and WHY would anyone think that?!).

"And my soul from out that shadow that lies floating on the floor
    Shall be lifted — nevermore!"

Banned CTD High Jump Champion, Cop-For-This Champion, Soap Bubble Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Kill Time in Your Office Champion, Slow Motion Champion, Moodys Magical Eye Champion, The Fridge Champion, Dangerous Fishing Champion, Panda Golf 2: Christmas Edition Champion, Driving Mad Champion, Head to Head Champion, Super Headers Champion, Penguin Arcade Champion, Chopper Challenge Champion, Air Dodge Champion, Chopper Chase Champion, F/A-18 Hornet Champion, Snow Boarding Champion, Spaceman Bob`s Great Escape Champion, Space Cowboy Champion, Rons Free Fall Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Black Dragon Champion, Samegame and Champion, Mayan Mask Champion, 42 Games Champion, Cubedelic Champion, Smaugs Schatkist Champion, Python Champion, Thor Towers Champion Mini Dev is off to a good start
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Aleister Sithis View Post
    Oh yes, indeed I have. I love to hate =D. And I totally agree with what you say, in some cases I "try" my best to live life that way. But I "have" felt love for someone actually. To bad it sucked. HOWEVER, no need to think I'm totally heartless (Who and WHY would anyone think that?!).
    I didn't suggest or think that you were heartless at all! i just thought you might be quiete lonely all your life without any companion beside you, it's good "character building" to have either a stable or unstable realtionship with someone...

Maybe character building wasn't the right words for this comment.

Banned CTD High Jump Champion, Cop-For-This Champion, Soap Bubble Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Kill Time in Your Office Champion, Slow Motion Champion, Moodys Magical Eye Champion, The Fridge Champion, Dangerous Fishing Champion, Panda Golf 2: Christmas Edition Champion, Driving Mad Champion, Head to Head Champion, Super Headers Champion, Penguin Arcade Champion, Chopper Challenge Champion, Air Dodge Champion, Chopper Chase Champion, F/A-18 Hornet Champion, Snow Boarding Champion, Spaceman Bob`s Great Escape Champion, Space Cowboy Champion, Rons Free Fall Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Black Dragon Champion, Samegame and Champion, Mayan Mask Champion, 42 Games Champion, Cubedelic Champion, Smaugs Schatkist Champion, Python Champion, Thor Towers Champion Mini Dev is off to a good start
    Thanks

Re: do u think love is real

Quote Originally Posted by PhoenixSara View Post
    Love is real if it were not i don't think any person would be alive.Life has many challenges that we encounter without love it would be hard to go on by yourself.
    Very true, may i take this comment and show al? I hope so, but yes this is a fair and very true point, however the rest of your sentence doesn't really back up how you found out that love is real, but i am still wiht oyu that it is 100% of the way. How can it not be when people feel it anyway?

Otaku Aleister Sithis is off to a good start Aleister Sithis's Avatar
    Thanks

I didn't suggest or think that you were heartless at all! i just thought you might be quiete lonely all your life without any companion beside you, it's good "character building" to have either a stable or unstable realtionship with someone...

Maybe character building wasn't the right words for this comment.

Don't worry, I completely get what you're saying. And I didn't mean it as in *YOU* were saying I'm heartless, I just stated that due to the fact some people do (Idiots they are...). Otherwise, I know what you mean.

"And my soul from out that shadow that lies floating on the floor
    Shall be lifted — nevermore!"

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Aleister Sithis View Post
    Don't worry, I completely get what you're saying. And I didn't mean it as in *YOU* were saying I'm heartless, I just stated that due to the fact some people do (Idiots they are...). Otherwise, I know what you mean.
    a great comment written up
    but i'm glad you understand what i am saying,

Don't worry you will find your love soon, ok 1 week is a little crazy maybe 1 year or in that 1 year lets say? who knows it could happen at anytime, usually when you least want it and when you least excpect it, and make sure you don't confuse love with coinsidance!

Fallen Angel PhoenixSara may be famous one day PhoenixSara's Avatar
    I am in between Heaven's Gate and Hell.Angels are not supposed to fall but i did.
    Thanks

Re: The Offical AO Love Thread

Sorry but may i point out to EVERYONE that this is the offcial AO love thread yet there are so many new love threads outside of this sticky? May i ask why?

This is the love thread to talk about everything about love, so instead of making a totally new topic why not post it in here? AND WE CAN DISCUSS IT!!??

sorry for the outburst,

i think evey one just wants to start a thread and earn points or get a reputation. this is only an opinion.
    "In your arms is where i will be, I love you till my forever ends."
    Clan Rainstorm 2nd Company, Kunoichi Leader
    PhoenixSara FB / Click Me IMVU/Atlantis RPG/Rules and FAQ/MY BLOG /

Warrior Monk kedar may be famous one day kedar may be famous one day kedar's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Violent View Post
    Nothing is impossible Kedar ^_^ its just improbable that you will find a soul mate that is exactly what you are looking for.
    Maybe so, Violent, but it seems to me that it will hardly ever be possible to find someone who is perfect in all aspects (to your liking).

There's a lot of scope in a human being to explore, and sometimes one can run into corners that are too narrow for one's conditioned mind, which, unless reconditioned, will view them as shortcomings ~! So there is love, functioning as a catalyst that will carry you over the other person's imperfections (hill)... letting you witness the perfection on the other side (of the hill). That's the beauty in love one would say. So I believe it's possible to find someone who's "right", if not perfect, for oneself.

And of course, you can view that "right" someone as perfect.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 31 FirstFirst ... 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 ... LastLast