+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 31 FirstFirst ... 5 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 25 ... LastLast
Results 113 to 120 of 243

Thread: The Offical AO Love Thread

  1. #113
    Fallen Angel PhoenixSara may be famous one day PhoenixSara's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    I am in between Heaven's Gate and Hell.Angels are not supposed to fall but i did.
    Posts
    1,041
    Thanks
    42
    Thanked 59 Times in 55 Posts

    Re: is it true love

    Quote Originally Posted by Mini Dev View Post
    a great comment written up

    but i'm glad you understand what i am saying,

    Don't worry you will find your love soon, ok 1 week is a little crazy maybe 1 year or in that 1 year lets say? who knows it could happen at anytime, usually when you least want it and when you least excpect it, and make sure you don't confuse love with coinsidance!
    Sure enough i beleive that love comes at the righ time and eveything under the sun happens with a reason it may be that some people do not see love as a priority but if is real, thanks for the compleiment.lol just so while others call me a fool to believe in love so strongly but when it feels so right ans strong you don't ask you revel in the feeling and fight for what feels so right.
    "In your arms is where i will be, I love you till my forever ends."
    Clan Rainstorm 2nd Company, Kunoichi Leader
    PhoenixSara FB / Click Me IMVU/Atlantis RPG/Rules and FAQ/MY BLOG /

  2. #114
    Banned Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Life is an illusion.
    Posts
    2,429
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 17 Times in 16 Posts

    Re: do u think love is real

    Quote Originally Posted by PhoenixSara View Post
    Love is real if it were not i don't think any person would be alive.Life has many challenges that we encounter without love it would be hard to go on by yourself.
    Well, the thing is ... if there was "no love" as you say:

    I've mentioned before that love only exists because creatures with intelligence and emotions exist - that is animals, insects and humans mostly; however, it is not true to say that if those creatures were not present, love would not exist.
    Because plants, bacteria and other organisms ... which don't have emotions nor intelligence would exist.

    Moreover, would that still be not a sign of love ... the love of God?
    Since those organisms would be present, the Earth, the wind, the water, the mountains - the life would be present.

    So in conclusion I say that we, who have intelligence and emotions are here to utilize [maybe the other aspect of] love.
    That is because we want to survive, live on with others, want to feel special and so on.




    p.s. Plants don't have emotions and brains ... do they?


    p.p.s. My 2,300th post!

  3. #115
    Newbie tdog1020 is off to a good start
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    1
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Re: do u think love is real

    yes i think love is real but i wish i had a girlfriend to share my love with.

  4. #116
    Banned CTD High Jump Champion, Cop-For-This Champion, Soap Bubble Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Kill Time in Your Office Champion, Slow Motion Champion, Moodys Magical Eye Champion, The Fridge Champion, Dangerous Fishing Champion, Panda Golf 2: Christmas Edition Champion, Driving Mad Champion, Head to Head Champion, Super Headers Champion, Penguin Arcade Champion, Chopper Challenge Champion, Air Dodge Champion, Chopper Chase Champion, F/A-18 Hornet Champion, Snow Boarding Champion, Spaceman Bob`s Great Escape Champion, Space Cowboy Champion, Rons Free Fall Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Black Dragon Champion, Samegame and Champion, Mayan Mask Champion, 42 Games Champion, Cubedelic Champion, Smaugs Schatkist Champion, Python Champion, Thor Towers Champion Mini Dev is off to a good start
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    1,083
    Thanks
    41
    Thanked 25 Times in 25 Posts

    Re: The Offical AO Love Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by PhoenixSara View Post



    i think evey one just wants to start a thread and earn points or get a reputation. this is only an opinion.
    Your probablly right put you stil get near enough exactly the same reputation/ credits and posts as if you do one normal post compared to starting an entirely new "Pointless theard"

    Maybe new members don't notice the stickies for some strange reason?

  5. #117
    Fallen Angel PhoenixSara may be famous one day PhoenixSara's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    I am in between Heaven's Gate and Hell.Angels are not supposed to fall but i did.
    Posts
    1,041
    Thanks
    42
    Thanked 59 Times in 55 Posts

    Re: The Offical AO Love Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by tdog1020 View Post
    yes i think love is real but i wish i had a girlfriend to share my love with.
    question there is is there someone you are going out with and have you told her? but definitely love is real enough, it is a good feeling sometimes not every one has the benefit of finding it in their lives
    "In your arms is where i will be, I love you till my forever ends."
    Clan Rainstorm 2nd Company, Kunoichi Leader
    PhoenixSara FB / Click Me IMVU/Atlantis RPG/Rules and FAQ/MY BLOG /

  6. #118
    You's Trollin Pro Leafblower Champion, Helicopter Champion ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    4,293
    Thanks
    30
    Thanked 38 Times in 36 Posts

    Re: The Offical AO Love Thread

    Love is just a game where you can either play by the rules or work you way out with some cheat codes. The rules are simple, as a player you have to show respect, be communicative and most important of all be respectful to the one you love and care about in your little world. For the cheat codes unfortunately there are only two. One, you have to be faithful and the second one is to be there for her/him when he/she needs you.

  7. #119
    Banned Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Life is an illusion.
    Posts
    2,429
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 17 Times in 16 Posts

    Re: The Offical AO Love Thread

    Sounds very simple to play this game, doesn't it?

  8. #120
    Golden Crypt Lord James Bunny Champion, Leaf Bouncer Champion, Flying Pengus Champion, Jungle Jumble Champion, Hungry Hippaul Champion LichGRIFFIN may be famous one day LichGRIFFIN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Realm of Dark Illusions
    Posts
    1,372
    Thanks
    61
    Thanked 46 Times in 43 Posts

    Re: The Offical AO Love Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Rave_Grip View Post
    Sounds very simple to play this game, doesn't it?

    Very simple to fall for ... but the difficulty of this "game" lies and depends on the mix of people out there
    but sheesh games are for fun not for life-importance issues!
    Life and Death are always one and the same
    EVEN IF A RAINBOW IS BROKEN THERE'S STILL THE SKY

+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 31 FirstFirst ... 5 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 25 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. What is the offical clan member list?
    By Mattness in forum Archived Souls
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: Mar 20, 2007, 11:56 AM
  2. Offical start of Naruto true storyline Arc
    By Trunks in forum Naruto
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: Feb 13, 2007, 05:17 PM
  3. OMG It's offical
    By Blade X in forum The Chat Forum
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: Apr 29, 2006, 12:59 PM
  4. Replies: 4
    Last Post: Sep 07, 2005, 07:56 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts