+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 31 FirstFirst ... 7 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 27 ... LastLast

Thread: The Offical AO Love Thread

Banned Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: The Offical AO Love Thread

There is no love without emotions as per my experience and knowledge.
    Love itself is a myriad emotions [haha, slight exaggeration], and an emotion without an emotion seems a bit ... dry.

Fallen Angel PhoenixSara may be famous one day PhoenixSara's Avatar
    I am in between Heaven's Gate and Hell.Angels are not supposed to fall but i did.
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Sol-x View Post
    Love is all but a fair game. Its a complicated game of give and take. Just heari9ng the word puts me in a complex ><. I dont know....maybe its just me....
    it's just not you i think at some point there are pepole who see love as a game there are those who see it as something to be taken seriously and play fair. there are those who see it as a not so serious game and in the process hurting others and themselves unknowingly.
    "In your arms is where i will be, I love you till my forever ends."
    Clan Rainstorm 2nd Company, Kunoichi Leader
    PhoenixSara FB / Click Me IMVU/Atlantis RPG/Rules and FAQ/MY BLOG /

Otaku BrokenLover101 is off to a good start BrokenLover101's Avatar
    Somewhere where only simplicity can take me
    Thanks

to be honest if you think love is a game you have never been in love and therefore (in my opinion) you have no right to talk about love or say your in love with anyone because you've never experienced it.
    X.x.X The only thing I'll ever want... X.x.X

X.x.X Is for you to love me the way I love you.. X.x.X

I am in between Heaven's Gate and Hell.Angels are not supposed to fall but i did.
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by BrokenLover101 View Post
    to be honest if you think love is a game you have never been in love and therefore (in my opinion) you have no right to talk about love or say your in love with anyone because you've never experienced it.

i don't think love is a game and have you heard the cliche used by others i was talking as a third party since i have seen others who treat love as a game. I have been inlove and i have been hurt really bad. the details nah too painful. some people go through life with out ever meeting the love of their lives i say mine despite what happened and my situation i would say i have no regrets and will do it again given the chance to re do my life over again.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by PhoenixSara View Post

i don't think love is a game and have you heard the cliche used by others i was talking as a third party since i have seen others who treat love as a game. I have been inlove and i have been hurt really bad. the details nah too painful. some people go through life with out ever meeting the love of their lives i say mine despite what happened and my situation i would say i have no regrets and will do it again given the chance to re do my life over again.
    Love isn't a game. What the "game" is that people are talking about is seeing how many people you can get to fall in love with you so you can brag to your boys, or girlfriends about how you can make guys or girls fall head over heels in love with you and that's not right. Love is finding that special someone, or as you put it "the love of your life" and making the best of every relationship you have. If you don't put your best into every relationship you will never find that special someone and more than likely you will miss out on them. Your failure in relationships makes you who you are today and who the love of your life will fall in love with and therefore it's a good thing that you wouldn't change it.

Thanks

"the love of your life" and making the best of every relationship you have. If you don't put your best into every relationship you will never find that special someone and more than likely you will miss out on them. Your failure in relationships makes you who you are today and who the love of your life will fall in love with and therefore it's a good thing that you wouldn't change it.
    I did put my best in the relationship i am sorry but i will not sit and be judged, my so called failure is not failure since he died a few months before we were about to get married and i will not change that. His life was taken away by a beligerent drunk driver who didn't think before sitting behind the wheel and decided to drive. so i know how love feels and to have someone take away something. And it's because of that that i make the most of very day and have not gone out since i am still not over that.
    Last edited by PhoenixSara; Apr 25, 2008 at 12:20 PM. Reason: correct spelling

You's Trollin Pro Leafblower Champion, Helicopter Champion ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro's Avatar
    Thanks

Love isn't a game. What the "game" is that people are talking about is seeing how many people you can get to fall in love with you so you can brag to your boys, or girlfriends about how you can make guys or girls fall head over heels in love with you and that's not right. Love is finding that special someone, or as you put it "the love of your life" and making the best of every relationship you have. If you don't put your best into every relationship you will never find that special someone and more than likely you will miss out on them. Your failure in relationships makes you who you are today and who the love of your life will fall in love with and therefore it's a good thing that you wouldn't change it.
    Yes indeed love is not a game that you can take slightly nor a game that you play by yourself. The game love is not about how many dudes or chicks you can score or whether you end up with the highest score. The game love is all about playing it with that someone you cherish, respect and most importantly care about. Ultimately, the final prize in this game called love is to spend the rest of your life with that special one.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by PhoenixSara View Post
    I did put my best in the relationship i am sorry but i will not sit and be judged, my so called failure is not failure since he died a few months before we were about to get married and i will not change that. His life was taken away by a beligerent drunk driver who didn't think before sitting behind the wheel and decided to drive. so i know how love feels and to have someone take away something. And it's because of that that i make the most of very day and have not gone out since i am still not over that.
    I didn't mean it like that, i'm sorry i shouldn't have worded it like that. All I meant is that your past, relationships, mistakes, failures, successes, everything, makes up who you are today. Who he fell in love with, therefore it was a good thing that you said that you would do it all over again. As do I. I know that pain all too well and I congratulate you on your strength for being able to handle it. Not many people I know would be able to handle loosing a loved one.

If you want to call it a "game" then yes. The "game" would be to find that special someone and spend the rest of your life with them.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 31 FirstFirst ... 7 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 27 ... LastLast