+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 31 FirstFirst ... 8 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 28 ... LastLast

Thread: The Offical AO Love Thread

Fallen Angel PhoenixSara may be famous one day PhoenixSara's Avatar
    I am in between Heaven's Gate and Hell.Angels are not supposed to fall but i did.
    Thanks

Re: The Offical AO Love Thread

Quote Originally Posted by BrokenLover101 View Post
    I didn't mean it like that, i'm sorry i shouldn't have worded it like that. All I meant is that your past, relationships, mistakes, failures, successes, everything, makes up who you are today. Who he fell in love with, therefore it was a good thing that you said that you would do it all over again. As do I. I know that pain all too well and I congratulate you on your strength for being able to handle it. Not many people I know would be able to handle loosing a loved one.

If you want to call it a "game" then yes. The "game" would be to find that special someone and spend the rest of your life with them.
    Thank you ii know i will have to move on sometime soon or try to go out since life has to go on as the saying goes:
    A bell is no bell 'til you ring it,
    A song is no song 'til you sing it,
    And love in your heart
    Wasn’t put there to stay -
    Love isn’t love
    'Til you give it away.
    sometimes the hurt we feel makes us grow stronger and wiser beyond our years. To all the people who have loved and got hurt Salute to all of you and may fate be kind to give you , your hearts fondest wish.
    "In your arms is where i will be, I love you till my forever ends."
    Clan Rainstorm 2nd Company, Kunoichi Leader
    PhoenixSara FB / Click Me IMVU/Atlantis RPG/Rules and FAQ/MY BLOG /

Banned Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip's Avatar
    Thanks

Being in love is one thing. Believing in love is another thing.
    If you can't believe in yourself, if you don't love yourself, then you're hurt. And hurt people hurt people.

Perhaps that's the reason love is becoming hopeless these days.
    And I for one don't believe in love; as in love for a human being other than my family. And that feeling [of either rejection or resentment] still is pretty strong.

Here's one for you -
    "I am me, even if the whole world should change". If you can find someone who can accept you for that, then you're in for 'happiness' or love.

Otaku BrokenLover101 is off to a good start BrokenLover101's Avatar
    Somewhere where only simplicity can take me
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Rave_Grip View Post
    Being in love is one thing. Believing in love is another thing.
    If you can't believe in yourself, if you don't love yourself, then you're hurt. And hurt people hurt people.

Perhaps that's the reason love is becoming hopeless these days.
    And I for one don't believe in love; as in love for a human being other than my family. And that feeling [of either rejection or resentment] still is pretty strong.

Here's one for you -
    "I am me, even if the whole world should change". If you can find someone who can accept you for that, then you're in for 'happiness' or love.
    But your not talking about believing in love, your talking about believing in yourself, loving yourself. You can love others without loving yoursef. I think I should know. I love someone very much but yet I don't believe or love myself. Loving yourself can and usually does lead to selfishness. Hurt people don't always hurt others.. usually hurt people hurt others because those other people are hurt over the fact that that person is hurt. It's a type of love.

Love isn't becoming hopeless these days.. Granted it's harder to find and can be very difficult to hold onto but then again. That's no nessassarly real love. There is such a thing as false love.. Sure rejection will always be a hard fear to get over but if you get over it then it opens the door for so much more.

Basically your saying i am who i am, take it or leave it. I won't change for anyone. THat's a fine saying to keep in mind. If you have to change to make someone love you then your not really in love because they should love you for who you are and not who you pretend to be.
    X.x.X The only thing I'll ever want... X.x.X

X.x.X Is for you to love me the way I love you.. X.x.X

Banned Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip's Avatar
    Thanks

But your not talking about believing in love, your talking about believing in yourself, loving yourself. You can love others without loving yoursef. I think I should know. I love someone very much but yet I don't believe or love myself.
    Not loving yourself leads to low self esteem and low self confidence which is one of the main factors which lead to failed relationships.

Loving yourself can and usually does lead to selfishness. Hurt people don't always hurt others.. usually hurt people hurt others because those other people are hurt over the fact that that person is hurt. It's a type of love.
    Selfishness is in the human nature regardless a person loves himself or not. And I meant hurt people hurt people because of their negative attitudes. Not because someone else cares.

Love isn't becoming hopeless these days.. Granted it's harder to find and can be very difficult to hold onto but then again. That's no nessassarly real love.
    Think again. I don't believe in love; not anymore anyway. Given that everything you see and do is a state of mind. So whatever we make of love is upto us. And my post was not about "loving myself".

Basically your saying i am who i am, take it or leave it. I won't change for anyone. THat's a fine saying to keep in mind. If you have to change to make someone love you then your not really in love because they should love you for who you are and not who you pretend to be.
    I said that if there is someone can accept you for who you are, then you have a chance for love.

I am in between Heaven's Gate and Hell.Angels are not supposed to fall but i did.
    Thanks

Love is truly real and one finds love when one loves ones self and when one is ready in the most unexpected places. I don't mean to upset any one but it seems only right and logical that positive energy attracts positive stuff. And love is a topic that i believe can be discussed with out sounding like an arguement.

Scully X-files : One day, you look at the person and see more than you did the day before, like a switch was flickered somewhere. And the person who was just a friend is suddenly the only person you can imagine yourself with.

Otaku BrokenLover101 is off to a good start BrokenLover101's Avatar
    Somewhere where only simplicity can take me
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by PhoenixSara View Post
    Love is truly real and one finds love when one loves ones self and when one is ready in the most unexpected places. I don't mean to upset any one but it seems only right and logical that positive energy attracts positive stuff. And love is a topic that i believe can be discussed with out sounding like an arguement.

I didn't mean to sound like I was fighting but not alway does a hurt person hurt others. Sure its likely but its not always going to happen. I am in a relationship and yes one of us is hurt but it's not destroying our relationship, it's making it stronger.
    X.x.X The only thing I'll ever want... X.x.X

X.x.X Is for you to love me the way I love you.. X.x.X

Thanks

Love is wonderful it can hurt it can also make you strong some people go through their lives with out knowing it for the few who learn and meet love early are very fortunate indeed.

Scully X-files : One day, you look at the person and see more than you did the day before, like a switch was flickered somewhere. And the person who was just a friend is suddenly the only person you can imagine yourself with

Newbie warrchief is off to a good start warrchief's Avatar
    Thanks

Love is Something i desire, not from my Family. But that special someone, outside in a vast world. I would travel all over and love whomever she is till the end of time, and Still in Nirvana

Oh I see what you did there.

Isn't much of a buddhist anymore... I can't help eating meat.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 31 FirstFirst ... 8 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 28 ... LastLast