+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 31 FirstFirst ... 9 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 29 ... LastLast

Thread: The Offical AO Love Thread

Newbie FinalXepher is off to a good start FinalXepher's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: The Offical AO Love Thread

i think love is a curse that somebody decides to place among themselves. when you love someone, you want to be with them for the rest of your life, but you have to face the hardships to get that person you love and the hardships of living with them. there are many obstacles in the way but if you can make it through a whole lifetime with that special person while facing those obstacles, then that curse could very well become a blessing.

If this world is hell,
    then God is nicer than everyone thinks

Banned Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by FinalXepher View Post
    i think love is a curse that somebody decides to place among themselves. when you love someone, you want to be with them for the rest of your life, but you have to face the hardships to get that person you love and the hardships of living with them. there are many obstacles in the way but if you can make it through a whole lifetime with that special person while facing those obstacles, then that curse could very well become a blessing.
    Love? A curse? Oh ... then what is Hate? Something that grabs you in a perpetual state of negative and hurtful thoughts, would that be a blessing?

And when you do love somebody, it does not mean you have to love that person for the rest of your life. If you are seriously in love and your relationship, then be commited; if, for one reason or other, that fails to happen, it does not mean love is a curse or it wasn't true love. It just wasn't complete, maybe?

You face hardships either way, it's a part of life.

Love, to me, is a blessing to begin with. If you are unable to treat it with respect, without any regards for the outcome, then don't expect that it would stick with you forever.

Golden Crypt Lord James Bunny Champion, Leaf Bouncer Champion, Flying Pengus Champion, Jungle Jumble Champion, Hungry Hippaul Champion LichGRIFFIN may be famous one day LichGRIFFIN's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Rave_Grip View Post
    Love? A curse? Oh ... then what is Hate? Something that grabs you in a perpetual state of negative and hurtful thoughts, would that be a blessing?

And when you do love somebody, it does not mean you have to love that person for the rest of your life. If you are seriously in love and your relationship, then be commited; if, for one reason or other, that fails to happen, it does not mean love is a curse or it wasn't true love. It just wasn't complete, maybe?

You face hardships either way, it's a part of life.

Love, to me, is a blessing to begin with. If you are unable to treat it with respect, without any regards for the outcome, then don't expect that it would stick with you forever.
    that's Rave for me!(you! i mean!) you ate the whole cake! and it's true if it's a curse or so thought about it then it won't even be considered a good thing in the first place ,lol
    Life and Death are always one and the same
    EVEN IF A RAINBOW IS BROKEN THERE'S STILL THE SKY

Fallen Angel PhoenixSara may be famous one day PhoenixSara's Avatar
    I am in between Heaven's Gate and Hell.Angels are not supposed to fall but i did.
    Thanks

Me right now i really don't know what my views on love are. i just got hurt but i know that love is true. but i really don't know if it is for me the only thing i have been getting is hurt and it has become a tool for me to write and do my art.
    "In your arms is where i will be, I love you till my forever ends."
    Clan Rainstorm 2nd Company, Kunoichi Leader
    PhoenixSara FB / Click Me IMVU/Atlantis RPG/Rules and FAQ/MY BLOG /

Teddy Bear =^_^= Bean Hunter Champion Frozen Rose may be famous one day Frozen Rose's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by PhoenixSara View Post
    Me right now i really don't know what my views on love are. i just got hurt but i know that love is true. but i really don't know if it is for me the only thing i have been getting is hurt and it has become a tool for me to write and do my art.
    you are right i don't know the real view of love because i haven't know the love yet or i know love , i don't know no one know until the feelings of love appear ... =^_^=

do you think this love continue to the list sight of life and do you think this love is real to make you find the one you want to love and to live with ... =^_^=
    Last edited by LenMiyata; May 21, 2008 at 03:11 PM.
    http://www.animeonline.net/avatars/frozen-rose-62446.gif?type=sigpic&dateline=1230225100
    My Dreams Become Like The Rainbow
    Love Like the Wind You Can't See It But You Can Feel It

Otaku mere is off to a good start mere's Avatar
    Thanks

I think that the meaning of love changes within each of the concluding persons perspective it is something that can be experienced by or from different people... love isn't a one time deal love is a feeling of pure happyness and joy... one that you could only hope that the one giveing you such a feeling would also be fealing the same thing... it's hard to know such a feeling if you have not experienced it... it cannot be truely discribed in words...nor should it.. love is what it is and shall remain as it is forever...

Fallen Angel PhoenixSara may be famous one day PhoenixSara's Avatar
    I am in between Heaven's Gate and Hell.Angels are not supposed to fall but i did.
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Frozen Rose View Post
    you are right i don't know the real view of love because i haven't know the love yet or i know love , i don't know no one know until the feelings of love appear ... =^_^=

do you think this love continue to the list sight of life and do you think this love is real to make you find the one you want to love and to live with ... =^_^=
    love at first sight is some sort of illusion but i think it might be as well called more acurately as attraction. though it helps to be attracted you still have to see if both of you meet somewhere i mean the relatinship will not end up being a compromise and end up sacrificing although sacrifice is part of the deal of love but you have to be compatible enough and both ewant the relationship enough to work at it.
    "In your arms is where i will be, I love you till my forever ends."
    Clan Rainstorm 2nd Company, Kunoichi Leader
    PhoenixSara FB / Click Me IMVU/Atlantis RPG/Rules and FAQ/MY BLOG /

Legendary Otaku Happy Pill Champion, Monkey Mayhem Champion NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by PhoenixSara View Post
    love at first sight is some sort of illusion but i think it might be as well called more acurately as attraction. though it helps to be attracted you still have to see if both of you meet somewhere i mean the relatinship will not end up being a compromise and end up sacrificing although sacrifice is part of the deal of love but you have to be compatible enough and both ewant the relationship enough to work at it.
    but what of the idea of imprinting? yes i know its an animal attraction thing, but i think the human equivalent would be love at first sight, wouldn't you?

although this idea may be one of the least plausible ones due to our species's nature.
    Why hello there!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 31 FirstFirst ... 9 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 29 ... LastLast