+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 31 FirstFirst ... 10 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 30 ... LastLast

Thread: The Offical AO Love Thread

Otaku Click The Colour Champion darkangel1240 is off to a good start darkangel1240's Avatar
    Thanks

Cool Re: The Offical AO Love Thread

Quote Originally Posted by renjiabarai1335 View Post
    this what i think love is, love is a compassion you have for someone that is really close to you but there to different kinds of this love the love for your parents and the love foryour g/f or b/f and love is also what you make it out to be
    Hmmm... I was gonna say that.

But, this is what i think about love... Love is to me like saving your loved one from committing suicide or you fall in love with some one that you like or you known them for a very long time. Or it can be your family members or relatives or friends that you been with since 1st grade... Love is a very compassionate thing to enjoy!

Vampire Freaks☠I am not going 2 be on for awhile... ☠

Otaku elvin is off to a good start elvin's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: The Offical AO Love Thread

Quote Originally Posted by sparkels View Post
    Wow sisqo it actually sounds like you know what ur talkin about 4 once.lol
    No but i agree with Sisqo on this one, i feel the same way about it. Love is much to hard to describe with human words...
    yea. i agree with sisqo too. hrm.... for me, love is not that easy to explain by words but its easy to explain to yourself when you feel it by yourself.
    ::::...Chery_Strawbery...::::

Otaku Utena Tenjo is off to a good start
    Thanks

love is a large ocean, the waves waves hit, eroding the inside and the rocks around it. an inexperienced mind my drown helplessly in it, and die. one may drown, but a lone person may save them and direct them in a path to shore, where one cannot be touched by the tide. when one is drowning in the endless eternity, their thoughts last only about the ocean, and to help to get out of it. yet when one is finally made it to shore, they crave the smell of salt and sea, and when they close their eyes they still see their ending glimpse of it. they miss when they are away from its fatal encounters, and want to again peacefully swin in the ocean, until the storm comes.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Utena Tenjo For This Useful Post:

EmoNightmareRose (Feb 10, 2009)

Newbie animegabe is off to a good start animegabe's Avatar
    Thanks

I bleive love an illness that can take you off your feet and manipulate you or control you. it could lead to life time happiness or enternal despair. I failed on mine and have given up forever

My love she burns no more
    Now she is dead, my heart is filled with
    the hopeless darkness of the world

Fallen Angel PhoenixSara may be famous one day PhoenixSara's Avatar
    I am in between Heaven's Gate and Hell.Angels are not supposed to fall but i did.
    Thanks

With so many view on love i am surprised we only have a thread and not one forum lol. I am happy to say yes i am on a roller coaster ride i am falling in love again and well i really don't have a clue how describe it. it makes no sense to me for one.
    "In your arms is where i will be, I love you till my forever ends."
    Clan Rainstorm 2nd Company, Kunoichi Leader
    PhoenixSara FB / Click Me IMVU/Atlantis RPG/Rules and FAQ/MY BLOG /

Newbie anlm3g0dd355 is off to a good start anlm3g0dd355's Avatar
    Thanks

Love. I dont really know, its one of the things you have to figure out on your own. everyone's defiition is different. Its hard to know when your in love or not, people always say "you just KNOW!" and you're like okay okay. but how do you know know. so many people are getting divorcies these days, it seems like no one has that type of love anymore. And When does love happen , because i swear all i hear from my friends are
    "OMG! i love him sooo muchh!!!"
    and im like the only one who isnt sqqwwling, they think ima party pooper :{ and im not i just dont know how to feel about it, maybe when i fall in love ill understand what they're so giddy about.

What do i tihnk of love??

Love: Maybe one day ill know what to write.....
    :/
    ~liv laugh love sing dance hope dream bitch......
    are all the things that make mai me, they are things that cant be changed or replaced. im mai and always will be.~

Banned Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip's Avatar
    Thanks

Mmm, a little guidence from a wise person wouldn't be bad ^_^ It isn't that everyone's opinion on love is different; opinions are made due to past and experiences, so it is possible that some people might have similar opinions about this.
    People get in and out of relationships quickly because most of them cannot differentiate between "love" from a "crush". Or they would ignore a person's feelings because they have "prerequisites". You know ... when you feel that you need a person rather than want that person and are willing to stay with him/her for a long time, and more importantly, accept that person for who he is. I guess that's how you can tell that you're in love.

Quote Originally Posted by anlm3g0dd355 View Post
    and im like the only one who isnt sqqwwling, they think ima party pooper :{
    You ain't a party pooper, they're just stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by anlm3g0dd355 View Post
    Love: Maybe one day ill know what to write.....
    Don't worry, you're already half way there ^_^

Newbie Cheesecake13 is off to a good start Cheesecake13's Avatar
    Thanks

I am in love, and a lot of people dont take me seriously because of my age; but if given the chance, i would spend everey moment of my life with this person. If they ever decided they didn't love me back, i would be able to forgive them, but never forgive myself. I feel like this person is the only person who completley understands me. They make my life worth living. The only purpose my life has is to love them unconditionally, and try to be perfect so that they will always love me. I know he deserves better than me (and so does his ex girlfriend), but I love him, and i really hope that counts for somthing.
    "Society has traditionally always tried to find a scapegoat for its problems. Well, here I am."
    - Marilyn Manson
    love2:

+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 31 FirstFirst ... 10 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 30 ... LastLast