+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 31 FirstFirst ... 11 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... LastLast
Results 161 to 168 of 243

Thread: The Offical AO Love Thread

  1. #161
    Newbie darkfreya is off to a good start darkfreya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    care to guess
    Posts
    26
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post

    Re: The Offical AO Love Thread

    love is compassion accepting a person no matter what he or she is being kind understanding and trust

  2. #162
    Newbie Jericho is off to a good start Jericho's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    28
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post

    Re: The Offical AO Love Thread

    love is like good heart cancer. you arent born with it. you gotta do everything just right to get it, and true love is a true cancer and will stay with you till you die, and the tumor will always be on your heart.

    however from personal experience i know love is a cold cold ***** that will steal your heart and leave you with various stds (never had an std fortunately)

  3. #163
    Otaku Neon 2 Champion, BMX Stunts Champion, Alu`s Revenge Champion, Robo Slug 2 Champion Sol-x may be famous one day Sol-x may be famous one day Sol-x's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    where ever you think that I am.....
    Posts
    331
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 18 Times in 18 Posts

    Re: The Offical AO Love Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Jericho View Post
    love is like good heart cancer. you arent born with it. you gotta do everything just right to get it, and true love is a true cancer and will stay with you till you die, and the tumor will always be on your heart.

    however from personal experience i know love is a cold cold ***** that will steal your heart and leave you with various stds (never had an std fortunately)
    >.>
    <.<
    Wow.......that is an "interesting" way to put, seriously. But I see what you mean though. Love is something that you are not born with, and you will have to do everything in your power to get to it. And when you are fortunate to find love, you will always have a part of you that wil always be happy.

    Quote Originally Posted by Legend View Post
    A forum post should be like a skirt. Long enough to cover the subject matter, but short enough to keep things interesting.

  4. #164
    Wilde Beast GiG Racer Champion EmoNightmareRose may be famous one day EmoNightmareRose's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Ohtori Academy
    Posts
    693
    Thanks
    44
    Thanked 51 Times in 44 Posts

    Re: The Offical AO Love Thread

    Love is great, love can suck, love can be evil, or beautiful.
    it can be sweet, bitter, or just plain old sour. either way.
    i love it. i love being in the middle of everything, and its great. i love caring about someone. i love it when someone gives me chocolate, or when someone confesses they love me. perhaps i love it too much..lol..
    Infatuation is grand, and it totally sucks too. thats one of the happiest and most painful moments in the world.
    in other words, love is like blood. it's appealing, its sexy, i want to drink it, but it isn't sweet.(vampire moment)
    in other words..
    My relationship recipe for how to make it work:
    Love, Blood, and chocolate, and add as much sex as you desire
    .

  5. #165
    Banned Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Life is an illusion.
    Posts
    2,429
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 17 Times in 16 Posts

    Re: The Offical AO Love Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Jericho View Post
    love is like good heart cancer. you arent born with it. you gotta do everything just right to get it, and true love is a true cancer and will stay with you till you die, and the tumor will always be on your heart.

    however from personal experience i know love is a cold cold ***** that will steal your heart and leave you with various stds (never had an std fortunately)
    Now I've seen it all.

    Love isn't only between two people who date each other and crap. Love isn't all about two beautiful people sending off fireworks. [damn movies and stupid mangas].

    Love is like clay. You can shape it in any way you desire, giving it different forms and uses. Sometimes we don't even have to try, for example:
    There is love between nature and its creations, love between friends, love between animals, love between a mother and a child.

    You make love sound like a disease.
    The only disease is valentines day.

    And, there is a difference between love and lust. It's the people who are stupid. Don't blame the clay! It's our own fault that we screw up so many times, dammit.

  6. #166
    Newbie Jericho is off to a good start Jericho's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    28
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post

    Re: The Offical AO Love Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Rave_Grip View Post
    Now I've seen it all.

    Love isn't only between two people who date each other and crap. Love isn't all about two beautiful people sending off fireworks. [damn movies and stupid mangas].

    Love is like clay. You can shape it in any way you desire, giving it different forms and uses. Sometimes we don't even have to try, for example:
    There is love between nature and its creations, love between friends, love between animals, love between a mother and a child.

    You make love sound like a disease.
    The only disease is valentines day.

    And, there is a difference between love and lust. It's the people who are stupid. Don't blame the clay! It's our own fault that we screw up so many times, dammit.
    it is and it hates my guts
    but isnt it, so many have fallen due to falling in love. romeo and juliet anyone

  7. #167
    Banned Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Life is an illusion.
    Posts
    2,429
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 17 Times in 16 Posts

    Re: The Offical AO Love Thread

    First of all, Romeo and Juliet never existed.

    And as far as failiure goes, it's not when you fall down, it's when you don't get back up. [my friend told me this]

    Love doesn't have any senses, so it can't target a person and say "I'm gonna make you miserable", it's the people's carelessness.

    Think about it, people hurt people's feelings and shatter their hearts. WHo is to blame? Some invisible force or the actions of those people?

  8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rave_Grip For This Useful Post:

    Muta The Fat (Feb 18, 2009), receiverofhell (Apr 17, 2009)

  9. #168
    Newbie Muta The Fat is off to a good start Muta The Fat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    The Frozen North
    Posts
    11
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post

    Re: The Offical AO Love Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Rave_Grip View Post
    First of all, Romeo and Juliet never existed.

    And as far as failiure goes, it's not when you fall down, it's when you don't get back up. [my friend told me this]

    Love doesn't have any senses, so it can't target a person and say "I'm gonna make you miserable", it's the people's carelessness.

    Think about it, people hurt people's feelings and shatter their hearts. WHo is to blame? Some invisible force or the actions of those people?

    thats an awesome point! preach on brother! lol....

    i think that i fall into the "great love" catagory but it most definitely was not without hard work. im married now and i am very happy.... i think communication is the key to love....
    Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both. ~ Benjamin Franklin

+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 31 FirstFirst ... 11 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. What is the offical clan member list?
    By Mattness in forum Archived Souls
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: Mar 20, 2007, 11:56 AM
  2. Offical start of Naruto true storyline Arc
    By Trunks in forum Naruto
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: Feb 13, 2007, 05:17 PM
  3. OMG It's offical
    By Blade X in forum The Chat Forum
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: Apr 29, 2006, 12:59 PM
  4. Replies: 4
    Last Post: Sep 07, 2005, 07:56 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts