+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 31 FirstFirst ... 11 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... LastLast

Thread: The Offical AO Love Thread

Newbie darkfreya is off to a good start darkfreya's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: The Offical AO Love Thread

love is compassion accepting a person no matter what he or she is being kind understanding and trust

Newbie Jericho is off to a good start Jericho's Avatar
    Thanks

love is like good heart cancer. you arent born with it. you gotta do everything just right to get it, and true love is a true cancer and will stay with you till you die, and the tumor will always be on your heart.

however from personal experience i know love is a cold cold ***** that will steal your heart and leave you with various stds (never had an std fortunately)

Otaku Neon 2 Champion, BMX Stunts Champion, Alu`s Revenge Champion, Robo Slug 2 Champion Sol-x may be famous one day Sol-x may be famous one day Sol-x's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jericho View Post
    love is like good heart cancer. you arent born with it. you gotta do everything just right to get it, and true love is a true cancer and will stay with you till you die, and the tumor will always be on your heart.

however from personal experience i know love is a cold cold ***** that will steal your heart and leave you with various stds (never had an std fortunately)
    >.>
    <.<
    Wow.......that is an "interesting" way to put, seriously. But I see what you mean though. Love is something that you are not born with, and you will have to do everything in your power to get to it. And when you are fortunate to find love, you will always have a part of you that wil always be happy.

Quote Originally Posted by Legend View Post
    A forum post should be like a skirt. Long enough to cover the subject matter, but short enough to keep things interesting.

Wilde Beast GiG Racer Champion EmoNightmareRose may be famous one day EmoNightmareRose's Avatar
    Thanks

Love is great, love can suck, love can be evil, or beautiful.
    it can be sweet, bitter, or just plain old sour. either way.
    i love it. i love being in the middle of everything, and its great. i love caring about someone. i love it when someone gives me chocolate, or when someone confesses they love me. perhaps i love it too much..lol..
    Infatuation is grand, and it totally sucks too. thats one of the happiest and most painful moments in the world.
    in other words, love is like blood. it's appealing, its sexy, i want to drink it, but it isn't sweet.(vampire moment)
    in other words..
    My relationship recipe for how to make it work:
    Love, Blood, and chocolate, and add as much sex as you desire

Banned Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jericho View Post

Now I've seen it all.

Love isn't only between two people who date each other and crap. Love isn't all about two beautiful people sending off fireworks. [damn movies and stupid mangas].

Love is like clay. You can shape it in any way you desire, giving it different forms and uses. Sometimes we don't even have to try, for example:
    There is love between nature and its creations, love between friends, love between animals, love between a mother and a child.

You make love sound like a disease.
    The only disease is valentines day.

And, there is a difference between love and lust. It's the people who are stupid. Don't blame the clay! It's our own fault that we screw up so many times, dammit.

Newbie Jericho is off to a good start Jericho's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Rave_Grip View Post
    Now I've seen it all.

Love isn't only between two people who date each other and crap. Love isn't all about two beautiful people sending off fireworks. [damn movies and stupid mangas].

Love is like clay. You can shape it in any way you desire, giving it different forms and uses. Sometimes we don't even have to try, for example:
    There is love between nature and its creations, love between friends, love between animals, love between a mother and a child.

You make love sound like a disease.
    The only disease is valentines day.

And, there is a difference between love and lust. It's the people who are stupid. Don't blame the clay! It's our own fault that we screw up so many times, dammit.
    it is and it hates my guts
    but isnt it, so many have fallen due to falling in love. romeo and juliet anyone

Banned Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip's Avatar
    Thanks

First of all, Romeo and Juliet never existed.

And as far as failiure goes, it's not when you fall down, it's when you don't get back up. [my friend told me this]

Love doesn't have any senses, so it can't target a person and say "I'm gonna make you miserable", it's the people's carelessness.

Think about it, people hurt people's feelings and shatter their hearts. WHo is to blame? Some invisible force or the actions of those people?

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rave_Grip For This Useful Post:

Muta The Fat (Feb 18, 2009), receiverofhell (Apr 17, 2009)

Newbie Muta The Fat is off to a good start Muta The Fat's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Rave_Grip View Post
    First of all, Romeo and Juliet never existed.

And as far as failiure goes, it's not when you fall down, it's when you don't get back up. [my friend told me this]

Love doesn't have any senses, so it can't target a person and say "I'm gonna make you miserable", it's the people's carelessness.

Think about it, people hurt people's feelings and shatter their hearts. WHo is to blame? Some invisible force or the actions of those people?

thats an awesome point! preach on brother! lol....

i think that i fall into the "great love" catagory but it most definitely was not without hard work. im married now and i am very happy.... i think communication is the key to love....
    Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both. ~ Benjamin Franklin

+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 31 FirstFirst ... 11 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... LastLast