+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 31 FirstFirst ... 12 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... LastLast

Thread: The Offical AO Love Thread

Otaku desxms may be famous one day desxms may be famous one day desxms's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: The Offical AO Love Thread

Love could be spiritual, love could be a meeting of the minds, love could be expressed in poetry, Love could be an embrace, love could be jealous and possessive, albeit controlling, Love could be light and warm, Love could be a deep need inside that transcends time... Love could be many things to many people...We are all pieces of a much grander puzzle that makes up a grand tapestry of stars and nebula that all in all fit together for some strange reason... but once you see the big picture it is BEAUTIFUL.

Newbie Shiryu is off to a good start
    Thanks

Love, for me, is the almighty element present in each and everyone of us.

Love is also a double-edged sword. It can bring either creation, or destruction, depending on how someone uses it.

But whatever happens, love is still a beautiful thing. We can't fight love, but we don't need to. Love LITERALLY makes the world go round.

Well, to be honest, I'm actually heartbroken at the moment, but hey! I know that someday, somehow, somewhere, I would really find the girl whom I really love!
    Signature Space Filler

Devoted Otaku Wuzzler Champion, Stan James Freekick Champion, Sports Bar Champion, Kill Tweety Champion, Bloody Pingu Champion, One Ton Bang Bang Champion receiverofhell may be famous one day receiverofhell's Avatar
    Thanks

I can understand that,cause when you feel your being betrayed by someone or vene your love one..I made a poem about how I feel after im betray!
    I feeled my heart is about to burst like a fading star in the universe
    I couldn't bear the pain inside my heart,My heart is pierced with thousand spears
    All I think for now is my love

Pain inside my heart is greater than before like a surging storm in the coast of a island
    Im afraid of losing her
    To fight for my love is what I think now
    My heart feels heavy like Atlas carrying the world
    For my love I would fight like the great Achilles of the Trojan War until no one is breathing
    and that's why my avi is a fallen angel!
    I loved her so much.... i would dare to risk my own life only to save her from dying....
    I loved my GF...
    http://i52.tinypic.com/zxa8pj.jpg[/IMG

Thanks

Time will come. Eventually, I'll find the girl whom I'll really love.

These are the only words that keeps me sane throughout my broken heartedness.
    Signature Space Filler

Otaku Robo Soccer Champion, Gorillaz Groove Session Champion blackrose92 is off to a good start blackrose92's Avatar
    Thanks

all i can do is be patient lol and i hate waiting but i i know some one out there is waiting for me too! lol
    i always have to believe that =] it just makes me feel better
    I'm the best you'll ever have because i am that f*ing AMA-zing chic who can stand on her own d*n feet and becasue of you I am the Greatest Thank you so much SasuraiHell and Gwen

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by blackrose92 View Post
    all i can do is be patient lol and i hate waiting but i i know some one out there is waiting for me too! lol
    i always have to believe that =] it just makes me feel better
    It sucks, right? Sometimes, we lose our hope just waiting for the right guy/girl to come across.

Well I tried being a bit more agressive for once, but it only ended up in drastic failure...
    Signature Space Filler

Otaku lapislazuli is off to a good start lapislazuli's Avatar
    48° 07' – 48° 19' N 16° 11' – 16° 34' E or short: behind you.
    Thanks

Actually, I think that just waiting and hoping for someone to come across you won't help. If you really want to find someone you have to search. You can't ask for the person to find you only, you have to do something on your own too. In the end, how high is the chance that you find that ONE person you want by just waiting patiently and doing nothing? Chances aren't very high that the person will find you, you have to make chances higher by searching actively yourself.
    Of course trying to be more active might make you end up being sad. However, you have to ask you what you'd like more: Trying to find the one love yourself and having done something or just waiting and hoping that it will somewhen come across you.
    You are now breathing manually. :P

E&OE;

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by lapislazuli View Post
    Actually, I think that just waiting and hoping for someone to come across you won't help. If you really want to find someone you have to search. You can't ask for the person to find you only, you have to do something on your own too. In the end, how high is the chance that you find that ONE person you want by just waiting patiently and doing nothing? Chances aren't very high that the person will find you, you have to make chances higher by searching actively yourself.
    Of course trying to be more active might make you end up being sad. However, you have to ask you what you'd like more: Trying to find the one love yourself and having done something or just waiting and hoping that it will somewhen come across you.
    I strongly agree with you.

Hey! That's why I'm actively searching for a girlfriend right now, with disastrous results, though. Still I'm too stubborn. Hehehehe.
    Signature Space Filler

+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 31 FirstFirst ... 12 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... LastLast