+ Reply to Thread
Page 25 of 31 FirstFirst ... 15 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... LastLast

Thread: The Offical AO Love Thread

Newbie nicoleantonia is off to a good start nicoleantonia's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: The Offical AO Love Thread

I know its been quite awhile since there's been a post, and that the rules say not to post in something that's been inactive for over 2 weeks, but since it's stickied I figured it wouldn't hurt to put my 2 cents in =P

Love is not just an emotion. It's an action and a promise. I don't take love or anything like it lightly because I see how people take it for granted or walk into things foolishly. I've loved twice in my life, still in love with one person now. Sadly we aren't together but he's my best friend and I want to make sure he's doing well and he's happy, always. There's never a moment when I don't want to be by his side, because even the times when we don't have anything to say or do, we fit together. If it never works out between us I don't see myself not loving him. That might just be silly naivete, but I will work for the rest of my life to see him smile.

Banned beast may be famous one day beast may be famous one day beast's Avatar
    Thanks

I am in not yet love. I never confused lust for love which is why even though i have had girlfriends I would still say not yet love.

Fish Fingers & Custard Ice Hockey Champion, Smaugs Treasure Champion, Mini Putt 3 Champion, Ant Tracks Champion, Jungle Hunt Champion, Madnetics Champion, Manole Champion, Blokken Champion, Fast Food Fiasco Champion, Shapes Hifters Champion, Mud and Blood: Vietnam Champion HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice's Avatar
    someplace where the only light is the moon above
    Thanks

love is what you make it which is hwy love can be a 2 sided sword
    some times , i think it should only be love when you can seriously
    have just one person in your life and if you cant live with just one
    it isnt love and you arn't in love with the one your with.
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and all your demons
    I'll be the one to protect you from a will to survive and a voice of reason
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and your choices son
    They're one in the same, I must isolate you...
    Isolate and save you from yourself

Rawr~ :3 Boxteroid Champion, flyplane Champion, Home Run Champion, Bubbelfutsch Champion, Fire Fighter Champion, Brendans Soccer Champion, Movie Star Match-Up Champion, Total blackout Champion, Text Your Reflexes Champion, Scary movie Champion, Hulk Smash Up Champion, Star Wars Champion, Extreme Snowboarding Champion, Air Disc Champion, Action Fish Champion, A Game Of 3 Halves Champion, Battleball Champion, Hacky Sack Champion, FAD 2003 Champion, SQRL Golf Champion, Dr Yeckyl and Mr Ride Champion, Sky Glide Champion, Flyer Champion, Finnair Champion, Drachenjagd Champion, Canyon Glider Champion, City Surfing Champion, Action Driving Game Champion, Extreme Rowing Champion, Kardahdg Champion, Acceleracers Track Mod Champion, Final Test Champion, Du Wichtel Champion, Pedal Power Champion, Camera Killer 2 Champion, Bike Mania on ICE Champion, ATV Winter Challenge Champion, Caliber Dash Champion, Diesel and Death Champion, Snow Ride Champion, Camera Killer Champion, Pepsi Jet Ski Champion, Bumper Cars Championship Champion, Drifting Champion, Get A Grip Champion, Rooney on the Rampage Champion, Death To Ninja Champion, Kung Fu Hustle 2 Champion, Muay Thai Champion, Metal Arm FAWEGE Champion, Knife Champion, Classroom Fighter Champion, Nobuyuki Forces 3 Champion, Caddeva Champion, Sewer Dweller Champion, Angel Mart Champion, Snowy Champion, Bola Champion, Boiler Room Champion, Bobcat Champion, Amazon Quest Champion, Booty Champion, Five Errors Champion, Mind Your Marbles Champion, Angel Fruit Champion, Binggrae Champion, Candy Shoot Champion, Imperial tiles Champion, Himalayaya - Yeti Strikes Back Champion, Terrorist Attack Champion, Americas Army Champion, Special Operations Champion, Destroy the robots Champion, Cubicle Warfare Champion, Battle Field Champion, Weapons Dealer Champion, Army Copter Champion, Flat War Champion, Terrorist Alert Champion, Bully Basher Champion, Reaktor Champion, Bungee Rescue Champion, The Contraptor Champion, Boris Champion, Carling Cold Champion, Paddleball Champion RayMe is making a name for themselves RayMe is making a name for themselves RayMe's Avatar
    Not somewhere I love but I am glad I have a home so far
    Thanks

For me.. love is everything.. and it connects us all in many ways.. may it be in the usual or in the oddest of ways... this world is just so awesome but without love... its useless to live in it ^^ to know the beautiful people... to touch hearts and soul...

Damn to those people who miss use it!

Legion Ketsueki Lives on~!!
    I'm BACK AO!
    >>>facebook<<<

Otaku arekandera is off to a good start arekandera's Avatar
    Thanks

I see love as the treasure of life because I think that if you never love then it's like you never were alive. Love it's defined in many ways by many people but we don't have to agree with them always because we all see love in a different light (depending on how you feel it). I don't think that love it's only about kisses or hugs or caring about someone and wanting him/her to be happy, I think that love can be a lot more than all these together because when we are in love we see everything pink (hearts and flowers) and we never get enough of it because we feel like something's missing no matter how much we have. When you really are in love we want to see the person we love happy even if we can't have it just for us, love isn't only about having someone close and never letting them go, it's about knowing how to let someone go and still keeping them in your heart always giving your best to make his/her life better by being there as a friend...
    I see love as our only salvation from hate because the more you love the less you hate and the less you hate the better your life gets.

"If you need something to worship, then worship life - all life, every last crawling bit of it! We're all in this beauty together!" - Frank Herbert

Devoted Otaku Wuzzler Champion, Stan James Freekick Champion, Sports Bar Champion, Kill Tweety Champion, Bloody Pingu Champion, One Ton Bang Bang Champion receiverofhell may be famous one day receiverofhell's Avatar
    Thanks

Love is a two-way of doing things...
    For me love is a jagged-twisting events in human life that happen mutually...
    Love is treasurable to see if it survived for long years....
    "What I lost is Her"this phrase made me thinking for a while now and I think I've found the answer to it...
    Many love is found and lost due to human interfering with it or doing such awful things etc to each other that affects his/her relationship....
    LOVE seemed to be a series of jagged-twisted events in life that happens mutually in humans but the ending is whether happy or a sad one...
    If i'm not mistakenly correct it happen alot times in human history(alot of human suffered this...) and many apparently became relentless or even commited suicidal acts(actually suicidal acts are just the effect of being depressed or heartbroken somehow or somewhat in their life is)
    Love is totally complicated and today many youngsters found love as early as
    11-15 years old if I'm correct..
    So love is seemingly pretty twisted events and capable of broughting a new life to world..
    I loved her so much.... i would dare to risk my own life only to save her from dying....
    I loved my GF...
    http://i52.tinypic.com/zxa8pj.jpg[/IMG

Angsty Goth Teenager SamuraiDude128 may be famous one day SamuraiDude128 may be famous one day SamuraiDude128's Avatar
    Thanks

I have yet to be in love. I'm an ansty goth teenager so... there really isn't anyone in my school for me. There are two girls that I kind of like, but... I dunno. I wouldn't go for them because aside from my angstiness I am really shy.

Zev
    SuperModZilla Zev is making a name for themselves Zev is making a name for themselves Zev's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by SamuraiDude128 View Post
    I have yet to be in love. I'm an ansty goth teenager so... there really isn't anyone in my school for me. There are two girls that I kind of like, but... I dunno. I wouldn't go for them because aside from my angstiness I am really shy.
    Some girls like shy boys. If you really want to get a girlfriend just pretend your not interested in them, and ignore them. Girls love that.

Signature is a Gwenibe original.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 25 of 31 FirstFirst ... 15 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... LastLast