+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 31 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 ... LastLast

Thread: The Offical AO Love Thread

AO Helper Word Slider Champion, Penguin Shot Champion, YetiSports 10 - The End Champion, Yetisports 2 - Orca Slap Champion, Yetisports 3 - Seal Bounce Champion Mega may be famous one day Mega may be famous one day Mega's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: The Offical AO Love Thread

So when someone says "man I love hamburgers", is this what they mean? I'm just going to stay boring and simple by saying that love is just a word used to express a great deal of "like" for something. It doesn't have to be all serious.

Otaku raja_psyche may be famous one day raja_psyche may be famous one day raja_psyche's Avatar
    Thanks

For me:

Love can be compared to a broken glass, as you hold on it you are continuously hurt and cry... but when you let go... you would have nothing and you will be forever bleeding...

Thank you very much,Reese for this wonderful signature ^_^

Golden Crypt Lord James Bunny Champion, Leaf Bouncer Champion, Flying Pengus Champion, Jungle Jumble Champion, Hungry Hippaul Champion LichGRIFFIN may be famous one day LichGRIFFIN's Avatar
    Thanks

to me love is when your lover becomes your everything when the world becomes your nothing
    Life and Death are always one and the same
    EVEN IF A RAINBOW IS BROKEN THERE'S STILL THE SKY

Fish Fingers & Custard Ice Hockey Champion, Smaugs Treasure Champion, Mini Putt 3 Champion, Ant Tracks Champion, Jungle Hunt Champion, Madnetics Champion, Manole Champion, Blokken Champion, Fast Food Fiasco Champion, Shapes Hifters Champion, Mud and Blood: Vietnam Champion HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice's Avatar
    someplace where the only light is the moon above
    Thanks

another thing for me that i think love is
    and maybe its jsut em but i think love is
    like a big ripe tomatoe its wonder and awesome
    and the juices flow from it like love flows when
    two people.

thenlike a bad tamatoe love can be bruised
    smushy and leave nasy feeling junk on your hand
    and it smells bad .
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and all your demons
    I'll be the one to protect you from a will to survive and a voice of reason
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and your choices son
    They're one in the same, I must isolate you...
    Isolate and save you from yourself

Otaku raja_psyche may be famous one day raja_psyche may be famous one day raja_psyche's Avatar
    Thanks

Love is selfless, self-sacrificial, and genuine. Genuine love does not ask anything in return... Real love is beyond the boundaries of physical entity.

Thank you very much,Reese for this wonderful signature ^_^

Banned AngelicDemon201092 is off to a good start AngelicDemon201092's Avatar
    Thanks

Can anyone....

In your opinion…
    I would like to know what you think of love… Is it something that you control? What makes two people stay together forever? What makes you love a person no matter what they do? Why is it that you can trust someone so much but yet because of the doubts whispering in your ear you don’t know if you should? I would like to know if you can explain these things to me… because for me it’s kind of confusing.

Otaku Bowling Champion Tifa Lockhart is off to a good start
    Thanks

Re: Can anyone....

Quote Originally Posted by AngelicDemon201092 View Post
    In your opinion…
    I would like to know what you think of love… Is it something that you control? What makes two people stay together forever? What makes you love a person no matter what they do? Why is it that you can trust someone so much but yet because of the doubts whispering in your ear you don’t know if you should? I would like to know if you can explain these things to me… because for me it’s kind of confusing.
    For the most part, love is not something that can be easily controlled. People stay forever together because they are willing to care and love their other half. I love a person no matter what he or she does because I trust them and know he or she really well.
    Gossips and lies, it happens everywhere. You are the only one who can determine who you love/care/trust better.

Banned Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Can anyone....

Love is a really strong emotion/power you get when you want to protect/feel/take someone or something in order to keep you or the other person happy. If a person were in love he/she would do practically anything to keep their significant other [not human it can be an animal too] safe and protected.
    Love can break down barriers and ignore what people think and/or say about the relationship but it can cause breakdown in humans, if one is hurt. Everything is fair in love and war
    Love is a cart that moves on wheels of trust, affection, compromisation and hope. And so on... So any insect of doubt dwelling inside your heart or mind can ruin the relationship. Love also depends on the person's loyalty towards the other and how they want to spend their life with or without it. For some, love might be photogenic which develops without light. And for others, it might [or is] based on strong feelings.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 31 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 ... LastLast