+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 31 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 ... LastLast

Thread: The Offical AO Love Thread

Banned AngelicDemon201092 is off to a good start AngelicDemon201092's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Can anyone....

Quote Originally Posted by Rave_Grip View Post
    Love is a really strong emotion/power you get when you want to protect/feel/take someone or something in order to keep you or the other person happy. If a person were in love he/she would do practically anything to keep their significant other [not human it can be an animal too] safe and protected.
    Love can break down barriers and ignore what people think and/or say about the relationship but it can cause breakdown in humans, if one is hurt. Everything is fair in love and war
    Love is a cart that moves on wheels of trust, affection, compromisation and hope. And so on... So any insect of doubt dwelling inside your heart or mind can ruin the relationship. Love also depends on the person's loyalty towards the other and how they want to spend their life with or without it. For some, love might be photogenic which develops without light. And for others, it might [or is] based on strong feelings.

Well I get that but can you control these emotions? Decide who you want to love and who you don't? Pick and choose? Like I love someone very much but can I just choose to stop loving him if he ever decides to break up with me? I've been though some of my best and worst times with him and no matter what he's done, and a lot of people think this is wrong, I still love and trust him with my heart... my soul, my everything. So is it possible to just stop? Stop loving, stop caring? and if so... Why would you want to?

~always by your side~ Radarix Champion, Virus 2 Champion, Virus 3 Champion fireandice is off to a good start fireandice's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Can anyone....

Quote Originally Posted by AngelicDemon201092 View Post

Well I get that but can you control these emotions? Decide who you want to love and who you don't? Pick and choose? Like I love someone very much but can I just choose to stop loving him if he ever decides to break up with me? I've been though some of my best and worst times with him and no matter what he's done, and a lot of people think this is wrong, I still love and trust him with my heart... my soul, my everything. So is it possible to just stop? Stop loving, stop caring? and if so... Why would you want to?
    Well one thing is true in things like this, your heart well always mend. But you will never forget. So can you, yes you could if you wanted to put yourself through that. But you can't pick who you fall for. It just dosen't happen that way. Your mind can't control those feelings. It's maddness to try. All you can do is go along for the ride, where ever it takes you. Then make your choice when it's over. Plus, if we all had the answers to those questions and the ability to control those things. There would be no such thing as broken hearts. So if you ever find the answers, you might want to share them with the rest of the world.

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: The Offical AO Love Thread

I dont think we need two of these types of threads. Lets take the conversation here.

Banned AngelicDemon201092 is off to a good start AngelicDemon201092's Avatar
    Thanks

oh well alright, thank you... i think.. Sure your heart will always mend but can you just stop loving someone. Is it the fact that people fall out of love with us or the fact that they fall in love with someone better that makes them break our hearts?

Newbie Nshinzogirl is off to a good start Nshinzogirl's Avatar
    Thanks

I agree with you , because by staying with that person you are making a choice, also there are many other fish in the sea , so its up to you too make that choiceof who you want to stay with and , wiyh what you want to do .
    There is only one happiness in life,
    to love and to: be loved.

Otaku Arukih may be famous one day Arukih may be famous one day Arukih's Avatar
    Thanks

Love is the most important feeling you ever could feel for someone no metter what, there are a lot of type of love...but if u one day dont feel your leggs, because they cant stop shake it, or your mouth go dry without a reason, or ever worried and at sametime be so calm and relaxed no metter what and start it to singing that lame song that you heard the other day and you didnt like at all just because was a lame song....well my friend that mean you got feels for someone, and that feel is LOVE
    Last edited by Arukih; Dec 21, 2007 at 05:14 PM.

ayu
    Devoted Otaku ayu is off to a good start ayu's Avatar
    Thanks

Love to me is something that can't be exchanged with money or power. It is something you have to feel first before saying it to others that you love thme. And God is love.

Otaku LEtters Champion, PopWord Champion, Alphabet Soup Champion, Baby Destruction Champion bellocanlver is off to a good start
    Thanks

Love is something that blinds your world, its something that makes you do really crazy stuff (personal experience) Its a good thing

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 31 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 ... LastLast