+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Oh I miss the days

AO co-founder Cybergig1 may be famous one day Cybergig1 may be famous one day Cybergig1's Avatar
    Thanks

Oh I miss the days

Just came by randomly, geez it's been years. Nice to see the place is still around though. I have to wonder how many of those from back in the day are still around. To those who sent me some PM's and I never responded or other messages on my profile sorry if you thought I was ignoring you. Just literally haven't been on in so long it's easy to let a few years slip through your fingers. But wanted to drop a quick note to everyone and to any new people I hope you are enjoying your time. Anyway the woman is yelling so looks like I'm out, take care!

Clan orders: Wear the signature of defeat with pride.

Newbie BlackJack Champion, Anime BlackJack Champion, Grow Champion Ranma is off to a good start Ranma's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Oh I miss the days

Well unfortunately for you, this might be a few years too late, since most of the people that you knew have most likely abandoned this place, and the spam bots have taken over (and no, i'm not one of the spam bots ). Anyway I still think it was nice of you to make this, and I felt that I should at least let you know about that.^^
    Last edited by Ranma; Dec 01, 2012 at 04:50 PM.
    Girls make the world go round, didn't you know that already?

Fish Fingers & Custard Ice Hockey Champion, Smaugs Treasure Champion, Mini Putt 3 Champion, Ant Tracks Champion, Jungle Hunt Champion, Madnetics Champion, Manole Champion, Blokken Champion, Fast Food Fiasco Champion, Shapes Hifters Champion, Mud and Blood: Vietnam Champion HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice's Avatar
    someplace where the only light is the moon above
    Thanks

we never met but i really have enjoyed this place it is awesome,it has seen better days since you was here last but i do enjoy it still and im one of the few people here that has faith in this old bird to be more active like it was a long time ago. its good to see you come by though. you know i remember when i first joined they had a clan thing they wanted to build and i became one of the first clan leaders. those were fun times i tell you.
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and all your demons
    I'll be the one to protect you from a will to survive and a voice of reason
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and your choices son
    They're one in the same, I must isolate you...
    Isolate and save you from yourself

Legendary Otaku Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra's Avatar
    Thanks

The old AO was killer we had people posting an active community then Don wanted to go and sell it thus started the selling of AO It was fun back then Gig nice to see ya still around.

Newbie empolanawleta is off to a good start
    Thanks

Common Horror monster could be next. Who am I kidding? It's going to be one more Star Wars

??[ Thanks for the sensible critique. Me & my neighbor were just preparing to do a little research on this.It seems too complicated and very broad for me.F*ckin' amazing things here.funds on workplace room.
    ??[ Someone necessarily lend a hand to make seriously posts I would state.hey there and thank you for your information ?I certainly picked up something new from right here.I gotta favorite this website it seems very helpful handy fantastic points altogether, you simply received a new reader.
    ??[ mega-makeover and you'll find a lot of scorching events developing right here like the Joffrey Ballet'scooking would be to cook dinner foods for extended at reduced temperature with much less h2o. Warming cookingHi, I read your blogs on a regular basis. Rattling fantastic information can be found on web site.

Newbie empolanawleta is off to a good start
    Thanks

This post actually made my day. You cann't imagine just how much time I had spent for this info! Thanks!

??[ spinach! You are able to allow it to be in a blender with all types of other ingredients. When its carried outand cholesterol..It is pretty price enough for me. In my opinion, if all site owners and bloggers made excellent content as you did, the web will be a lot more helpful than ever before.Hello my friend! I wish to say that this article is awesome, great written and include approximately all vital infos. I??d like to peer more posts like this .
    ??[ knees. There was a unusual pipe and added pouch provided together with the Sandtrooper (see imageI dugg some of you post as I cerebrated they were extremely helpful very beneficial Hello there, just became aware of your blog through Google, and found that it's truly informative.the house down! There have been even darling women dressed like Sinatra with pork-pie hats waiting around
    ??[ Lovely site! I am loving it!! Will be back later to read some more. I am bookmarking your feeds alsoHey there, You've done a fantastic job.Thank you for sharing excellent informations. Your web site is very cool. I am impressed by the details that you have on this site. It reveals how nicely you perceive this subject. Bookmarked this web page, will come back for more articles. You, my pal, ROCK! I found just the information I already searched all over the place and just could not come across. What a great web site.I suppose you made various nice points in features also.

Newbie gfhjualme is off to a good start
    Thanks

Easy Tips For Consuming A Nutritionally Noise Diet plan

Exactly what is self improvement all about? Personal development Check this out relies on you and your endeavours. Getting an honest look at your daily life and considering the possibilities could be overwhelming initially, but recognize that personal development is undoubtedly an exercise in hope. This article will outline some suggestions that will assist you inside your everyday life.

Newbie gfhjualme is off to a good start
    Thanks

The Stock Exchange: What You Need To Know

Loud snoring is a type of issue that numerous Full Article men and women suffer from around the world. Many don't bat an eyesight at, but perhaps they should. Snoring loudly might be a great indicator of what is happening with the health. The good news is that heavy snoring can usually be treated or even stopped. Try using this post to learn how.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast