+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Ohayocon

Otaku Frisbee Throwing Champion, Yeti 1 Greece Champion Billum256 is off to a good start Billum256's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Ohayocon

Yeah we'll all be noticible with our clan shirts on Saturday. We should all walk in like a huge gang. With bandanas and everything.
    98% of AO members are yaoi or lollicon fans. If you are part of the 2% that are not, copy and paste this into your sig

Sig By Me
    "We're all sinners in the hands of the loving God"

One Man Army Ochi Gate is off to a good start Ochi Gate's Avatar
    Thanks

and where gonna pull off that knights of the round table on whoever battles us.

"You will only have eyes for Me!"

My Entity Is Unknown anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god's Avatar
    Thanks

sounds sweet, hopefully this goes down as plan, and i wasnt talking about vodka loser, and yes MD is MD unless ur talkin 20/20.

But besides that are we the only ones going everyday?

1st Sig finished 12-20-09

~always by your side~ Radarix Champion, Virus 2 Champion, Virus 3 Champion fireandice is off to a good start fireandice's Avatar
    Thanks

No your not the only ones that are going everyday. Myself and IceViper are going everyday as well. As far as meeting up I don't even know where to meet up. Everything is moveable there. So unless any of you have computer access say friday night after it closes and sat before it opens, we can contact you through this site. We live only about ten or so minutes away from the con. So well be home everynight. If your game, then we are as well!

Otaku Frisbee Throwing Champion, Yeti 1 Greece Champion Billum256 is off to a good start Billum256's Avatar
    Thanks

The hotel where staying at will have wireless and my girlfriend will have her laptop so we should be able to contact you guys. Our hotel is about 15 minutes away from the con. Hope this would all work out.
    98% of AO members are yaoi or lollicon fans. If you are part of the 2% that are not, copy and paste this into your sig

Sig By Me

Otaku FuzzyBearofDoom is off to a good start FuzzyBearofDoom's Avatar
    Thanks

Ohayocon seems like fun but I dont want to drive there and be crowded in a hotel with 15 other guys but I would really like to see all of the things at Ohayocon.

Otaku Oroboros Champion nexusolus is off to a good start nexusolus's Avatar
    Thanks

Hmmm Ohayocon. Hmmm hope its fun. Hopewe have everything we will need to go. As well as get our clan shirts in.....

Made by me.

Thanks

We should have the shirst in time. You should come with us FuzzyBearofDoom. It would be a fun time.

Sig By Me

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast