+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Ohayocon

My Entity Is Unknown anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Ohayocon

Quote Originally Posted by FuzzyBearofDoom View Post
    Ohayocon seems like fun but I dont want to drive there and be crowded in a hotel with 15 other guys but I would really like to see all of the things at Ohayocon.
    u wont be crowded...we have like 4 different rooms, and u dont have to drive either, u can ride up with billy or dustin. Thats what me and Drew is doin baby.lol Think about it.

1st Sig finished 12-20-09

~always by your side~ Radarix Champion, Virus 2 Champion, Virus 3 Champion fireandice is off to a good start fireandice's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Billum256 View Post
    The hotel where staying at will have wireless and my girlfriend will have her laptop so we should be able to contact you guys. Our hotel is about 15 minutes away from the con. Hope this would all work out.

Well we'll be there friday night after work so we'll check out the place and find a good spot to met and wait for you to contact us. Then we can talk about when to met. Sound like a plan to you? If you want to talk more about it, then just feel free to pm me.
    Last edited by fireandice; Nov 08, 2007 at 08:56 PM. Reason: forgot something

Otaku Frisbee Throwing Champion, Yeti 1 Greece Champion Billum256 is off to a good start Billum256's Avatar
    Thanks

Sounds like a plan to me. I'll pm you if I have anymore, you can do the same with me.
    98% of AO members are yaoi or lollicon fans. If you are part of the 2% that are not, copy and paste this into your sig

Sig By Me
    "We're all sinners in the hands of the loving God"

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3