Closed Thread

Thread: Old Timer

Newbie HadesAssassin may be famous one day HadesAssassin may be famous one day HadesAssassin's Avatar
    Thanks

Old Timer

Hello fellow AO member's
    Anywho..i havent posted here forever it seems..and yes ik my stats are not near impressive or anything and i dont have thousands of posts points blah blah blah im not here to ramble on and on...i jsut wanted to say that..ive been here for a little while and really..i miss the old AO...i was not here when AO went through its shut down or change(im sure ao's like JadeRabbit and others remember that...)but i was here after it came back up...and now everything seems so diffrent its hard to engage in the transition its come into..im sure everyone's happy about this..but i really liked the old ao..it was much less confusing and i could keep up with everything easier... as ive witnised all teh changes it made..i didnt post but i always checked to see how the site was doing...im just here to say nice job on the changes but also to admire and honor the old ao...the way it once was......Goodbye Everyone...i hope to be here more..
    Show No Love,Love Will Get You Killed

Ikorose Shinsō Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Old Timer

Topics of personal nature are more suitable for your Journal.

Closing...

Closed Thread