+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Older, Younger, or Just right? Which do you like?

Otaku Basketball Champion Shippo101 has disabled reputation Shippo101's Avatar
    Thanks

Older, Younger, or Just right? Which do you like?

Me and my friends from school always seem to get caught in the conversation that dating people our age is good for us. Like a 19 year old should date a 19.

My issue is i dont really care if I date a younger, older, or just right guy. Now I'm dating a older guy now. ^^ I really love it!

My previous boyfriend was 17. He was WAY immature and oblivious to what i needed as his gf and waited till after i ended to try and fix stuff. Dudes I've dated in the past were my age... and they were just immature and horn dogs. XD

Personally I find dating a older guy more relaxing and calming. It adds a balance in my life. And its always fun! And with all that experience under his belt I dont have to worry if he knows something or if he doesnt. And he finds if awesome when we talk.... I could GO on and on!

So... to both men and women. Do you prefer to date someone your age, younger then you(2 years or less), or someone older then you (2 years or more). Explain.
    Shippo is determined to become a lvl higher
    I'm a solider of Pen and Paper!
    <3 Atomik_Sprout <3

Newbie Mechazombie is off to a good start Mechazombie's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Older, Younger, or Just right? Which do you like?

Me i tend to stay within three years of my own age either way. This is for various reasons. One i have tried dating both older and younger girls the one main thing we didnt click on is taht we never shared a common intrest another thing is for me at least the younger ones never quit got the understanding that in the military i practiaccally have no controll over my own life and the older ones always made me think that they were dating me becuase they knew that i had a steady job and wanted to push quickly to marrage.

Newbie Japxican may be famous one day Japxican may be famous one day Japxican's Avatar
    Here, there, anywhere...kinda like eating green eggs and ham.
    Thanks

I couple years either way, I guess. I don't really know as I've never dated anyone before. If I had my way, he'd be a little older than me, but not more than three years.

Strange Times Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark.'s Avatar
    Thanks

(1/2)*(your age) + 7. That's the youngest you can date without it being creepy. (assuming earliest age you start 'real dating' is 14).

Personally, they gotta at least be 18 for me, that's just a legal thing. I've got a friend who got ****ed over by his gf that was underaged. She got knocked up, they weren't working out, so for child support, she sued his ass for statutory.

I honestly don't care about age that much as far as how old they are. I guess I wouldn't date someone over 30 at my age just because, that's kinda a joke relationship to me. But if a girl's 1-5 years older than me as of right now, I don't care.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Dark. For This Useful Post:

KataraBadyanu (Jan 11, 2011)

Newbie KataraBadyanu is off to a good start KataraBadyanu's Avatar
    Thanks

I don't care much about age, actually. I've dated older guys, younger guys, and guys my age. Right now, I'm dating a guy who's 5 years older than me, (I'm 21, he's 26.) and I couldn't be happier. I personally believe that it all depends on the mental age of the guy/girl that you're dating whether or not the relationship is going to work or not, not the actual age.

Otaku Kurai is off to a good start Kurai's Avatar
    Thanks

I don't mind, as long as both people have strong feelings for each other then it doesn't matter. I'm currently seeing someone who is a similar age to me, and it's working out a lot better then my 2 previous relationships did (one was older, one was younger). I think it depends on the feelings you have. I wouldn't go out with anyone more then 2 years younger then me though.

Newbie Princess Ashe is off to a good start Princess Ashe's Avatar
    Thanks

i dont know i mean i wouldnt date someone younger than me, right now im dating someone a year older, if he were my my age, 15, he would be so immerture
    Hey, i do knight rituals now, just ask me and you can be a knight of Dalmasca

AO Helper Word Slider Champion, Penguin Shot Champion, YetiSports 10 - The End Champion, Yetisports 2 - Orca Slap Champion, Yetisports 3 - Seal Bounce Champion Mega may be famous one day Mega may be famous one day Mega's Avatar
    Thanks

The age isn't of great relevance, for me it's the maturity level, and those two don't always go hand and hand. I'm 22, and my girlfriend is a very mature and goal oriented 18 year old, with whom I have enriching conversation, have fun, and share common interests. If she possessed those traits and was 26, then so be it. If she possessed those traits and was 15...well I'm not into breaking the law, but I would be paying her a visit on her 18th birthday lol.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast