Closed Thread

Thread: Omg! ^^

Newbie beauty-pop may be famous one day beauty-pop may be famous one day beauty-pop's Avatar
    Thanks

Exclamation Omg! ^^

today, my school asked all the 6-8th graders to go to the gym. then we saw the governer and he was talking to us by camera then they passed out this sheet of paper with like a chapter of a story on it. so then every 6-8th grader in the school was reading at the same time. afterwards, the teachers told all of us to sign this paper with our names. and guess what? we (and every other 6-8th grade student in i think florida) are gonna be in the book of world records for 2006-2007! everyone was like omg! and they're saying it on the news too ^^ i feel so special. Well, reply to this thread if you want! I just wanted everybody to know about it

One main signatrue image only
    -- Hassun

Shu
    Devoted Otaku Shu may be famous one day Shu may be famous one day Shu's Avatar
    Thanks
    if i was a mod, this would be closed sooo much quicker -_-

READ THE RULES! THIS IS JOURNAL MATERIAL!

Newbie beauty-pop may be famous one day beauty-pop may be famous one day beauty-pop's Avatar
    Thanks
    then wait for a mod to close it.

-- Hassun

Otaku royal cutie pain may be famous one day royal cutie pain may be famous one day royal cutie pain's Avatar
    Thanks
    this is something that is journal material, sorry

Thanks
    yeah he told me that.-_- just wait for a mod to close it

-- Hassun

THUMBSUCKING ADDICTION Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K's Avatar
    Thanks
    ^_^ Thats a Great thing~

People stop acting like mods. Its not are jobs.

And she should read the rules. Is all~
    ≥°≤ [?] █▓▒░░▒▓█ [?] ≥°≤
    You know how you drown a blonde, Rosalie? Glue a mirror to the bottom of a pool.
    Jacob Black, Breaking Dawn, Chapter 14, p.271
    Lamie Hynamen "I reject your reality and substitute my own."

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes, journal material indeed.

Mr. K's right, stop acting like a mod Shu & royal cutie pain. Will handle it.

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks
    GRUMBLE GRUMBLE GRUMBLE

To QUOTE THE FORUM RULES!!!
    # We welcome vibrant and educated discussions. However, we advice personal discussions are kept off our regular forums. Any talk of a personal nature should be taken either to the Chat Forum or to external services like MSN messenger, AIM and so forth.

# Please use the Journals for information of personal nature. The forums should only be used for discussions.

# Please do not pseudo mod. We have Moderators on the forums for a reason, it is not your job to correct other members.
    Closing...
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

Closed Thread