+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: One of baseball's greatest was lost today :(

S.E.L - sexy etna lover Baal may be famous one day Baal may be famous one day Baal's Avatar
    Thanks
    ya i saw it on espn he got with a building will flying he's plane do u think it was suicide?

perdoname michelle!

Newbie Fat_moe123 may be famous one day Fat_moe123 may be famous one day Fat_moe123's Avatar
    Thanks
    Nope I Don't think it was suicide he would of done it a diffrent way in stead of harming inoccent pepole (sorry for the misspelling) : )
    Magna is AWSOME

Otaku Lil_G135 may be famous one day Lil_G135 may be famous one day Lil_G135's Avatar
    Thanks
    I heard about this, and although I'm not a baseball fan, it's pretty sad My thoughts go out to his (and his instructor's) family...

Is it true that it happened on 10/11? Because my friend got a message from her friend saying "A plane crashed into a building in New York 10/11/06.... now flip the date upside down." If that is true, it's a weird coincidence..
    Music is my santuary, music is my blanket
    三日坊主*傍目八目*外柔内剛

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Lil_G135 View Post
    I heard about this, and although I'm not a baseball fan, it's pretty sad My thoughts go out to his (and his instructor's) family...

Is it true that it happened on 10/11? Because my friend got a message from her friend saying "A plane crashed into a building in New York 10/11/06.... now flip the date upside down." If that is true, it's a weird coincidence..
    well...if you do flip it upside down all it becomes is 90/11/01

no more coincidence.

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2