+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: One Day to Live

Otaku Animal Keeper Champion, RefleX v1.2 Champion CBtay01 is off to a good start CBtay01's Avatar
    California.. when on Vacation under ur bed
    Thanks

Re: One Day to Live

well thats a funny question me and my boyfriend were talking about that we have decided that we would go streaking or just walk around nekid lol I thought that was kinda stupid knowing you were going to die but oh well I would probaly just tell my parents that i am bi and then just get on with it

Otaku Master_badger may be famous one day Master_badger may be famous one day
    Thanks

That's a good question.

First: maybe i can tell you al lot of thing but if that "one day" will come . . . well, maybe i do all of that things. .. or maybe i do nothing.

But, i think in this things:

1.- Say good-bye to all my friends.
    2.- Eat, a lot, all my favorite food, is better to die with full-belly. xD
    3.- Writte a letter to my parents . . .and my bros and sis . ..
    4.- Say "I love you" again to that girl. . .
    5.- At the end. . . well, drink, maybe tequila, vodka. . . whisky and loss the last minutes happy. . .with the better company.

That's my last day. . . crazy!
    "Knowledge is power"

Newbie zero walker is off to a good start zero walker's Avatar
    Thanks

haha this seems like a fun one .... ok i would start with messaging all my freinds and family saying either bye or insult people i dont like, then i would take out my saving and catch a plane to japan then go and scream in the middle of the busyest place in tokyo then mayb pull a fake gun become famous for a day or infamous whatever all the same lol .... then i think i would eat loads =]

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Hmm...

I'd have to agree with Peach and her idea of 'not dying in front of your children' and spend 8-9 hours with my son before he's sent to a baby-sitter or a relative (whatever). Then, I'd make the best of my remaining 15/16 hours making amends to those I've hurt/wronged. I don't think my soul would rest easy if I died knowing there are people who still resent me.

Then it's on to traveling and making the most of what is left of my life. I'd party it up!

Otaku Brandon Grave Heat is off to a good start
    Thanks

This topic make me reflect on my own family and how will i feel when they die.

ayu
    Devoted Otaku ayu is off to a good start ayu's Avatar
    Thanks

I'll go to somewhere fun and exciting and be with someone who I always wanted to be with (well, we could've been together if I'm not just so stubborn and naive). We'd do something that I would always remember even after death. Both be holding hands while walking and a lot more mushy stuff.

Basically like every other ordinary girl in the world, I want to spend my lsat days with 'the one'. You know, make the most of what time I have left.

Otaku desxms may be famous one day desxms may be famous one day desxms's Avatar
    Thanks

On my last day I'd write my will. I'd go to city walk and stare at the sky. I'd go to Vegas and watch shows. I'd have sex. I'd donate to my favorite charity. I'd throw a deathday party with the company of all my lovedones.

Otaku Simon Champion, Shanghi 2 Champion AstralMage01 is off to a good start AstralMage01's Avatar
    Thanks

My teacher in English back in 4th year high school asked us the same question & made us think what we would do n our last day, but it's hard to think about it, for me all I want is to die with a clean name; what I mean is; not destroying my reputation & spending time with the ones I love
    "If you do not believe in yourself, hardwork is useless"
    "Might Gai" from "Naruto"

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2