+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Which one is harder to comprehend?

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Which one is harder to comprehend?

Currently, I'm fixing my computer, so I had some free time with nothing to do. Anyways, let's keep this thread light-hearted and fun. Hopefully this doesn't get out of hand.

Topic is:

Which one is harder to figure out: A computer issue, or a person of the opposite sex?

Mods: Does this belong in cyber lounge or the tech section?

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Àddïctëd tø |ăüghïñg :) Sonny Sunshine Champion, Volcano Champion, Aquarium Sprengischen Champion, Spiderman Web of Words Champion, Look Alive Champion iluvmyloser is off to a good start iluvmyloser's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Which one is harder to comprehend?

Umm..Ok?

I would say A computer issue but then again the opposite sex.

A computer issue can be fixed by a technician. Easy as pie

While on the other hand you have a person of the opposite sex. You may or may not know this person very well or they may not be very open.

Interesting thread, I'll go with the second one
    Yeah, Bye.

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by iluvmyloser View Post
    Umm..Ok?

I would say A computer issue but then again the opposite sex.

A computer issue can be fixed by a technician. Easy as pie

While on the other hand you have a person of the opposite sex. You may or may not know this person very well or they may not be very open.

Interesting thread, I'll go with the second one
    It's a joke so no need to take so seriously lol.

But what if you can't get a technician to help you?? How would you answer it then?

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Àddïctëd tø |ăüghïñg :) Sonny Sunshine Champion, Volcano Champion, Aquarium Sprengischen Champion, Spiderman Web of Words Champion, Look Alive Champion iluvmyloser is off to a good start iluvmyloser's Avatar
    Thanks

Easy. I would go to Google or any search engine. ^-^
    Yeah, Bye.

AO #1 (fill in the blank) KungFu Basil Champion, Lost In The Jungle Champion, Heli Attack 2 Champion basilisk888 is off to a good start basilisk888's Avatar
    Thanks

0.0 only you would create a thread like this... >.< hmmm..... choise number.... 2!!! computer issue's can always be solved with you-tube XD
    death and life are one and the same

Cheetos Overlord jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit's Avatar
    Thanks

women are so hard to figure out! trust me ive been trying forever. they tell u they dont want something but really, what they means is... "do i have to tell u i want it, u should just get it an surprise me"
    -Just another green eyed angel, distorted by mans love for hate-
    |THE INFAMOUS CHEETOS OVERLORD||IceNineKills|

Bored college student fayt lingod may be famous one day fayt lingod may be famous one day fayt lingod's Avatar
    Thanks

number two is harder. computers can have problems, but they are always rational. women are almost never rational in my experience. the minute there's a problem they just seem to stop thinking, and when i say problem i mean "my lipstick is too red" or "my shoes fit too well" (yes i heard this one)

thanks to zyta for the sick sig and avy!

Devoted Otaku Shodokan may be famous one day Shodokan may be famous one day Shodokan's Avatar
    Thanks

Computer issues are harder to comprehend in my experience.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast