+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: One question answered

Warrior Monk kedar may be famous one day kedar may be famous one day kedar's Avatar
    Thanks

One question answered

Greetings, AO members...

Well.. we all surely have questions about something ~! So, if you could have one question adequately answered (with utter clarity), what would it be? And please tell us why you wish to have that particular question answered, or when/how you arrived at it or what drove you to it, or what the answer would mean to you. Say more than plainly stating a question.

The question can be about anything ranging from science to philosophy to history. Or about life. Pretty much anything. But please, refrain from posting/mentioning obscene questions. So anyways, humor us with questions that you ponder upon. =)

Otaku Cruisin with crush Champion, Animal Rescue Champion abby724 is off to a good start abby724's Avatar
    Thanks

One question answered?...

One question, eh... Only one? You see, the question that I want answered varies from time to time, from "Where the hell did I put my glasses?", "What was I thinking about?", "How does that song go again?", "When will we see the absolute answer to that global climate destabilization question?", and, "When will humans come in contact with sentient beings not residing on Earth?" But, of the questions that I would like most answered, it's probably that global climate destabilization question. I mean, the fate of mankind rests on what happens because (or not because) of global climate destabilization. I've seen what could be (that science has so many uncertainties... I'll admit anyone could be wrong) the signs of global climate destabilization, and being the control-freak I am , I'd like to know what's in store for my fate, and the rest of mankind's. That, and it'd be pretty cool (yet perhaps terrifying) just to know.

And if anyone's wondering, no I don't wonder what happens to peopleafter they die. Frank, straightforward, evolution-supporting nihilist here.
    GALERIE : Limited Internet access for certain reasons...

Warrior Monk kedar may be famous one day kedar may be famous one day kedar's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: One question answered?...

Quote Originally Posted by abby724 View Post
    One question, eh... Only one?
    You are more than welcome to share other questions that you have deeply been interested in knowing their answers, abby724. : )

And let me clarify:

When I say questions.. I don't mean stuff like: How do I replace a bicycle tire? What makes a balloon go up? How do I change my desktop wallpaper? Why is the sky blue? Those questions we all have.. but the answers are usually readily available. So obviously the topic is not suggested for rhetorical or trivial questions, or things that have already been modestly or sufficiently addressed or explained. Thusly, when I said "one question", I was hoping the question would be of some substantial importance or meaning.

Learn, live, laugh, GROW 5 Card Draw Champion, Bubble Trouble Champion, Connect 4 Champion, Long Jump Champion, Collapse Champion, BALLZ! Champion, Rotamania Champion, Rotations Champion, Hishi Champion, Domino Pressure Champion, Fun_game1 Champion, Road Blocks Champion, Puzzle Maniax Champion, Cloud Breakout Champion lebasiara may be famous one day lebasiara's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: If you could have a question answered...

Well the question that 'til now no one has answered for me (even I haven't get to an answer for myself is: Where does anger come from? I mean why do I get bothered or offended by certain stuff that someone would not. What causes me or anyone else to get agravated?
    Why? what tells me that something that someone asks to me or comments to me is offending me?

Where the anger comes from? Why do we get angry? (not a circumstance or whatever... but why that thing that someone says or do gets me or get you mad? why?)
    Nothing less from Pyro ^_^ Great Sig ^_^ THANK YOU!!!!
    C:\Documents and Settings\MARA\My Documents\My Pictures\Anime room\sigs\music_sig1 mia ^_^.jpg
    "show me.... THE BEAST!!!" The Beauty and the Beast movie

byakugan Barn Break Champion, Dino Rennen Champion, Block Buster Champion, Portal Champion, Quick Brick Champion cantsenditback is off to a good start cantsenditback's Avatar
    Thanks

IF I have only one question it would be... " Are We Humans Alone In This Universe". Alway wanted to know if we humans are alone in this universe or not. wonerd if there are "other interllengce lifeform" out there, somewhere.
    This world is corrupt
    Save tonight and fight the break of dawn
    I am so alone, I got no one to talk to, please help me

Banned CTD High Jump Champion, Cop-For-This Champion, Soap Bubble Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Kill Time in Your Office Champion, Slow Motion Champion, Moodys Magical Eye Champion, The Fridge Champion, Dangerous Fishing Champion, Panda Golf 2: Christmas Edition Champion, Driving Mad Champion, Head to Head Champion, Super Headers Champion, Penguin Arcade Champion, Chopper Challenge Champion, Air Dodge Champion, Chopper Chase Champion, F/A-18 Hornet Champion, Snow Boarding Champion, Spaceman Bob`s Great Escape Champion, Space Cowboy Champion, Rons Free Fall Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Black Dragon Champion, Samegame and Champion, Mayan Mask Champion, 42 Games Champion, Cubedelic Champion, Smaugs Schatkist Champion, Python Champion, Thor Towers Champion Mini Dev is off to a good start
    Thanks

If i could have one question answered it would have to be what happens after you die, as that thought reaches my head all the time, wever it b good or bad. I hope the answer will be pleasant but who knows?

Newbie RainbowRain is off to a good start RainbowRain's Avatar
    on the earth, in a town on a corner street.
    Thanks

Why is there a space within a strawberry for a pip, but why are all the pips on the outside and not in that little gap?!! this has facinated me for a while, i loove stawberries but i still dont know the answer, it just kills me

Lost in confusion Tetrix 2 v2 Champion Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy's Avatar
    In my imagination restricted by British Society!
    Thanks

I think the most unanswered question for me, is that I know within philosophy there has been a debate so to speak on how can one tell truly what a colour truly is and know that they are seeing the exact same colour as the person next to them. When that person could be colour blind yet told that colour is the colour that the other person sees.

How can we really tell what we are seeing is correct yet we have been dictated to acknowledge that what we see is the same thing. Is what we see exactly what the person next to use sees in relation to the paragraph above.

This was the first thing we talked about in philosophy when I tried to take the class but I was unsure if the way I say things was right. I do have spells where I really think about something and I never get to really understand fully and I just want to grasp this idea and have a straight answer given to me and not just another riddle.
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    | Sazzy-Bu.co.uk | My Deviant Art | Anime Vector | Otaku Zen | My Twitter | My Tumblr | My last.fm |

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast