+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: One question Answered.

God Of Angelz Submarine Champion, Rocket Racer MX Champion, Pencak Champion, Grand Prix Challenge 2 Champion, Twelve Swap Champion, Penguin Pass Champion, Crab Volleyball Champion, Hockey Shooter Champion, Trick Master Funky Champion, Mah-Jong Connect Champion, W.R.A.X. Champion dark1angel may be famous one day dark1angel's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: One question Answered.

Quote Originally Posted by Mini Dev View Post
    If you could have one question answered what would your question be and why would you want the answer?

My question would be what happens after death?

Because i am afraid that when i die thats it, nothing else happens just darkness and i wish that their is another life, so knowing i would be able to prepare myself for whats next after life.

and yours?
    My questionere would be; What is the difference of family traits and character traits?

I would like this question to be answered in a fashionable way, since the questions i ask are insincere and utterly disrepectful from what i have been answered from. I always been wondering and curious from the question above that i would ask, since i never met the difference between those two, although i know the difference between character trait, and also with personality.

Magic intervenes when there is love in first sight.
    |アスタロス|

Devoted Otaku Spike'sRose may be famous one day Spike'sRose may be famous one day Spike'sRose's Avatar
    Thanks

Hmmm...

This made me think really hard! >.<;; lol

There is so much I want to know...

I think... I would want to know... what's beyond us, as humans... In the universe... Basically... Is there something even bigger out there than the universe? ((And not in a religious sense))

I want to know... because the universe is sooooo huge... And we don't even know 1% of what's really out there... I want to know what is. ^_^

Warrior Monk kedar may be famous one day kedar may be famous one day kedar's Avatar
    Thanks

I would like to know who/what I was in my previous life.

Why? Well, being a believer of reincarnation, I have always been curious to know what transpired in my life prior to this that I am living now. It would be nice to have knowledge of whatever relation there is between my past and present lives.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to kedar For This Useful Post:

dark1angel (Mar 25, 2008)

God Of Angelz Submarine Champion, Rocket Racer MX Champion, Pencak Champion, Grand Prix Challenge 2 Champion, Twelve Swap Champion, Penguin Pass Champion, Crab Volleyball Champion, Hockey Shooter Champion, Trick Master Funky Champion, Mah-Jong Connect Champion, W.R.A.X. Champion dark1angel may be famous one day dark1angel's Avatar
    Thanks

Thumbs up Re: One question Answered.

Quote Originally Posted by kedar View Post
    I would like to know who/what I was in my previous life.

Why? Well, being a believer of reincarnation, I have always been curious to know what transpired in my life prior to this that I am living now. It would be nice to have knowledge of whatever relation there is between my past and present lives.
    Hmm, I have to agree on what your asking. Though every person that is always looking up at the cleared sky wondering what type of people we were in our past generation. Also there has been numerous facts about past lives as a whole different legacy. Is not that i am not trying to doubt this question, it is because i been doing research over this prediction of sentiments. This interesting question is really a big one to answer, even though many people would take several years to really answer it in full details.

|アスタロス|

Messenger of Despair Hive Hero Champion dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman's Avatar
    Thanks

I'd ask the true meaning of life.
    I mean, there's gotta be one and there's so many different viewpoints.
    I want to know the real answer. That would quite literally complete me.
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=7987&dateline=1181515  689
    I won't let this world exist without me! If I die, we all die! / Avatar & Signature by anime_8000.

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

I'd ask "Can I have 1,000,000,000 bucks?"

...what? It's not THAT type of question? ...oh... okay...

Er...

"If I were to dye my hair and get colored contacts, what color should they be?"

Yes, I'd waste infinite knowledge for such a simple question like that. Do you know why? I'm satisfied. And whether proven right or wrong doesn't concern me... would I like to know the safety of myself or the ones I love? No, I don't want to know the answer, I want to MAKE the answer.
    I'm not going to hope that the heavens protect those I love,I want to protect the one I love even from the heavens itself.
    I don't need to know where I'm going after life, I just want to get there. If it sucks, I'll deal with it like how I deal with this life. All lives are the same to me, they are what you make of them.
    I don't need to know if there's a goal in this life, I want to achieve it. Don't tell me what to do: If I really deserve to "win" in this life, I'd choose it myself. If I don't achieve it, then at least I lived and died by my standards and proved to the heavens that we're not all the same.
    I don't need to know how to achieve greatness, I want to earn it. I'm not looking for a shortcut, I'm looking for a legacy. Whether long or short, good or bad.

I don't need to know anything, I just want to live it.

We were blessed with life. Why not live it?
    If it is a curse, we must bear it, for we have earned it.
    If it is a glory, we must celebrate, for we have earned it.

Need a question answered? Answer it with your life.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Soshi Kitai For This Useful Post:

dark1angel (Mar 25, 2008)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Soshi Kitai View Post
    Yes, I'd waste infinite knowledge for such a simple question like that. Do you know why? I'm satisfied. And whether proven right or wrong doesn't concern me... would I like to know the safety of myself or the ones I love? No, I don't want to know the answer, I want to MAKE the answer.
    I'm not going to hope that the heavens protect those I love,I want to protect the one I love even from the heavens itself.
    I don't need to know where I'm going after life, I just want to get there. If it sucks, I'll deal with it like how I deal with this life. All lives are the same to me, they are what you make of them.
    I don't need to know if there's a goal in this life, I want to achieve it. Don't tell me what to do: If I really deserve to "win" in this life, I'd choose it myself. If I don't achieve it, then at least I lived and died by my standards and proved to the heavens that we're not all the same.
    I don't need to know how to achieve greatness, I want to earn it. I'm not looking for a shortcut, I'm looking for a legacy. Whether long or short, good or bad.
    I don't need to know anything, I just want to live it.
    We were blessed with life. Why not live it?
    If it is a curse, we must bear it, for we have earned it.
    If it is a glory, we must celebrate, for we have earned it.
    Need a question answered? Answer it with your life.
    Yes that is exactly right, i have been trying to figure out of a true answer from you statement. I am very well assure that you mentioned an excellent choice of words, though How is that people should answer with their lives?
    And how is this going to affect the real answer to being answered?

|アスタロス|

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dark1angel View Post
    Yes that is exactly right, i have been trying to figure out of a true answer from you statement. I am very well assure that you mentioned an excellent choice of words, though How is that people should answer with their lives?
    And how is this going to affect the real answer to being answered?

How is that people should answer with their lives?

...from how I see it, we all have different people we look up to. We all experience different problems and different glories, but we all come out with a different lesson. We all have our own problems to solve and all our own demons to deal with. We all have our own reflections and all our own shadows.
    If we were to find an answer to a question, we'd only find another question.
    It's not because it was the wrong answer, it's not because there's more to it than just that.

It's just... we haven't learned it ourselves, we haven't earned it ourselves, we haven't experienced it ourselves.
    There are some answers that are best told by certain people, and something completely opposite when told by other certain people.
    There are some answers that are only best when learned, and some best forgotten.

Why seek a higher being to answer your question when you don't feel like you've earned it?
    Don't just question, don't just seek. Travel, endure, and master.
    You find satisfaction, and in the end, a closure.

Don't end your life so soon with an answer that solves all answers... enjoy the thrill of the hunt, the endearment of finding friends, the experience from fighting enemies.
    Don't just flip to the end of the story, read everything that lead to it and became it.
    Don't just ask for someone to find a man who knows a cure, seek him out yourself.

Your beginning is your own, your journey is your own, and your end is your own. But it means nothing if you find no real enlightenment, and no real closure.
    This can only happen when you have found it, when you have earned it.
    Something to call your own... something you truly own...

How is this going to affect the real answer to being answered?

It won't. The universal answer will always remain the same. That's what makes it so reassuring and a solid foundation for many beliefs.
    But what good is it to find a universal answer if you haven't solved your own questions?
    The real answer can never be changed, but you can be... solve the ever-changing answer until you're ready to settle down. To choose and to find out who you truly are, and whether the final answer is something you truly need to find out now. The final answer can change your entire life.
    You can choose to seek it now and live it forever.
    Or have it as your final quest.

To fear that the final answer will never be found is common... but, be persistent... be strong... be courageous... even if this life ends, claim to find it in your next...

You don't need to have a religion to believe in another life, but you have to have your own strength to seek an answer no matter what. Let no obstacle halt you, even if it is beyond your comprehension. Even if it is death.
    Last edited by Soshi Kitai; Mar 25, 2008 at 02:19 PM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast