+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Thread: One question Answered.

God Of Angelz Submarine Champion, Rocket Racer MX Champion, Pencak Champion, Grand Prix Challenge 2 Champion, Twelve Swap Champion, Penguin Pass Champion, Crab Volleyball Champion, Hockey Shooter Champion, Trick Master Funky Champion, Mah-Jong Connect Champion, W.R.A.X. Champion dark1angel may be famous one day dark1angel's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: One question Answered.

Soshi Kitai: It seems you have taken your time to really asnwer the questions i was really wondering and i acknowledge your wisest answers, so far. Then how come when you mentioned about having long obstacles beyond my comprehension?
    I understand all of what you said and now this is my final question i would like to ask before comprehending all of your reasoning. This is very well said, and i should be thankful of your politeness as well the oppurtunity to get an answer that is well meaningful.

Magic intervenes when there is love in first sight.
    |アスタロス|

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dark1angel View Post
    Soshi Kitai: It seems you have taken your time to really asnwer the questions i was really wondering and i acknowledge your wisest answers, so far. Then how come when you mentioned about having long obstacles beyond my comprehension?
    I understand all of what you said and now this is my final question i would like to ask before comprehending all of your reasoning. This is very well said, and i should be thankful of your politeness as well the oppurtunity to get an answer that is well meaningful.
    Before I continue with your question, I have to point out one mistake...
    In the 2nd from last "paragraph", I said "even if this life, claim to find it in your next...", I meant to say "even if this life ends, claim to find it in your next". (I'll edit after I finish this post)

Then how come when you mentioned about having long obstacles beyond my comprehension?

You mean why mention obstacles beyond comprehension? Correct me if I'm wrong.

In our lives, and maybe in a "afterlife", we'll run into things beyond our comprehension... Not questions, but situations and creations. Things that seem to be beyond our own control. The things that exist because there is life other than ours. So much life tries to prove its existence and its death, that they will confront each other...
    It's not impossible to happen upon such a situation.

A person whose life would never have crossed yours has somehow run into yours and tries to lead you astray... their meaning in your life makes no sense, and this obstacle could make you lost and confused.
    A "higher being", be it death, an angel, an alien, a spirit, a demon... something we have never encountered. Something our soul, our heart, or mind was never conditioned and readied to face.
    A situation that may be called a "freak accident", an unintended problem caused by others, maybe even something as strong as "fate"... it has either blocked your path or created a million more, it has become more than impossible for you now.

... do we run and never come back? Or do we fight?

If your answer lies behind them. If the answer you wish to attain is blocked, obscured, destroyed by them... what do you do?
    Do you run? Do you fight?

Do you surrender? Do you give up? Do you follow their rule?

Or will you stay back and plan a second strike?
    Or will you fight head-on and stop at nothing to prove that they have no right?
    Or will you convince them to step aside?

How much does your life mean to you?
    No, not your physical one.
    Your life, your aura, your energy, your meaning, your existence, your soul, your personality, your beliefs, your belongings, your partners, your acquaintances, even your kind...
    How much does all these things mean to you?

The more you show what they truly mean to you, the more they will give you strength...
    Show your strength! For your beliefs, for your ideals... for your life!

Let nothing stand between you and what you truly seek.

If this drive is does not exist in you, then you don't deserve what you seek... not yet, at least.

Your life is your own, and your strength fuels it.
    It doesn't have to be glorious and fierce like fire, it can be cool and calculated like ice.
    It doesn't have to be solid and firm like the earth, it can be fleeting and free like wind.
    It doesn't matter how your strength is, it matters if it is true.

Your strength must be as true as the truth you seek.
    For yourself. Or for others.

Let nothing stand between you and what you truly seek... even if that obstacle is yourself.

God Of Angelz Submarine Champion, Rocket Racer MX Champion, Pencak Champion, Grand Prix Challenge 2 Champion, Twelve Swap Champion, Penguin Pass Champion, Crab Volleyball Champion, Hockey Shooter Champion, Trick Master Funky Champion, Mah-Jong Connect Champion, W.R.A.X. Champion dark1angel may be famous one day dark1angel's Avatar
    Thanks

Yes, your indeed correct in what you have mentioned here and i am well fond of your meaning. One thing i did not quitely understand is this one:

A person whose life would never have crossed yours has somehow run into yours and tries to lead you astray... their meaning in your life makes no sense, and this obstacle could make you lost and confused.
    A "higher being", be it death, an angel, an alien, a spirit, a demon... something we have never encountered. Something our soul, our heart, or mind was never conditioned and readied to face.
    A situation that may be called a "freak accident", an unintended problem caused by others, maybe even something as strong as "fate"... it has either blocked your path or created a million more, it has become more than impossible for you now.
    How would this differ from what you have said all of the above?

|アスタロス|

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dark1angel View Post
    Yes, your indeed correct in what you have mentioned here and i am well fond of your meaning. One thing i did not quitely understand is this one:

How would this differ from what you have said all of the above?
    Ah, I'm sorry, I just woke up so I'm not completely clear in the head.
    I'm not completely clear to the question...
    Are you asking:
    A) How would each person and situation differ from the other?
    B) How would this statement differ from the above statements in the same post?
    C) How would this statement differ from the above topics?
    D) How would this statement differ from the above philosophies?

I'm really sorry, I'm not very good at answering questions precisely and to the point.
    I just want to make things extra clear so I can answer your question with 100% accuracy.

Thanks

It seems the question would be from A: How would each person and situation differ from the other?
    And its been a long while that no person was able to answer this in a chance of answering my question that is full of curiousity. And it is quite alright if your not fully aware or simply trying to have more thoughts into my question. Please do take your time into answering this question. Soshi Kitai

|アスタロス|

Otaku Redragon495 is off to a good start Redragon495's Avatar
    Thanks

My question will be will I ever find happiness or will I never stop feeling board all the time
    I sEe YoU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Banned CTD High Jump Champion, Cop-For-This Champion, Soap Bubble Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Kill Time in Your Office Champion, Slow Motion Champion, Moodys Magical Eye Champion, The Fridge Champion, Dangerous Fishing Champion, Panda Golf 2: Christmas Edition Champion, Driving Mad Champion, Head to Head Champion, Super Headers Champion, Penguin Arcade Champion, Chopper Challenge Champion, Air Dodge Champion, Chopper Chase Champion, F/A-18 Hornet Champion, Snow Boarding Champion, Spaceman Bob`s Great Escape Champion, Space Cowboy Champion, Rons Free Fall Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Black Dragon Champion, Samegame and Champion, Mayan Mask Champion, 42 Games Champion, Cubedelic Champion, Smaugs Schatkist Champion, Python Champion, Thor Towers Champion Mini Dev is off to a good start
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Redragon495 View Post
    My question will be will I ever find happiness or will I never stop feeling board all the time
    sheesh even i can answer that! People wasteing their questions on silly things!

1: Yes you will find happiness you often have to help yourself find it just do things you enjoy. Just ifnd htings oyu enjoy doing and just basically feel like your not bored. That my advice to you.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mini Dev View Post
    sheesh even i can answer that! People wasteing their questions on silly things!

1: Yes you will find happiness you often have to help yourself find it just do things you enjoy. Just ifnd htings oyu enjoy doing and just basically feel like your not bored. That my advice to you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redragon495 View Post
    Wow, Mini Dev is correct there is happiness you can find. The only place you can look for that is simply look within inside your own heart, and listen to what that Conscious is telling or heart/ whichever is right. This is simply to simple to answer since it is not highly affective to really answer it in a meaningful way. Please reassure your question into a true one that is hard to answer or something relating to the matter. I apologize if i am not helping much.

|アスタロス|

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast