+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Thread: One question Answered.

Otaku yinyangAio1 is off to a good start yinyangAio1's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: One question Answered.

My question would be "Will the world really end in 2012?". Because if it does then I'd better start going to Mars!

oops...they saw us...*to you* Hi...you didn't just see that...

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dark1angel View Post
    It seems the question would be from A: How would each person and situation differ from the other?
    And its been a long while that no person was able to answer this in a chance of answering my question that is full of curiousity. And it is quite alright if your not fully aware or simply trying to have more thoughts into my question. Please do take your time into answering this question. Soshi Kitai
    Ah no no, I'm sorry... I've been busy lately, I haven't had time to fully answer this, thanks for the patience.

"A person whose life would never have crossed yours has somehow run into yours and tries to lead you astray... their meaning in your life makes no sense, and this obstacle could make you lost and confused.
    A "higher being", be it death, an angel, an alien, a spirit, a demon... something we have never encountered. Something our soul, our heart, or mind was never conditioned and readied to face.
    A situation that may be called a "freak accident", an unintended problem caused by others, maybe even something as strong as "fate"... it has either blocked your path or created a million more, it has become more than impossible for you now.
    "
    If in our life, we made so many strong choices to get to the satisfying point... there will be many obstacles ahead of us.

A person with the same goal as you: Let's say a person of the same goal of "finding a meaning" or "making a meaning" in their lives, were to cross your path. And what if both of you are standing in each other's ways... this could get difficult. Moving aside could set all your work back by years, and being forced to move aside could make you start all over again in your journey. The other person sees the same problem with you. ...this matter is no longer simply "push forward" or "retreat". You didn't expect this, or you never wanted this to happen. At this point, no matter of wisdom could guide you other than your own wisdom. It's your choice. You both have the same goal, but on opposite sides... will you passively step aside? Will you stand your ground? Will you ask them to join you? Will you join them? Or will both of you step down and make a new path together?
    ... this problem is no longer a simple individual problem. This affects people you may know nothing about.

A person against you: There will be people out there who will, for their own reasons, despise you or your journey. They will stop you since they cannot find peace in themselves until you're out of the way. Though easily solved, this situation will more than prove difficult.

A person unknown to you: A unique person of unique talents. They talk a certain way, they walk a certain way, they believe a certain way... who are they? They don't seem to be simply "Good" or "Evil"... not black or white, not even grey. As if they were their own color... maybe blue. You question your point of view as they pass by... "could they be right?"... "could I have been on the wrong path?".....
    ...be wary, they can lead you to a dead end... they can lead you to everything you stand against... Just because you can't understand them, doesn't mean you must listen to them. Some people just were never meant to meet one another.

Higher-being: Self-explanatory. If there were things beyond us... a God, or gods... a demon... a spirit... a curse... a blessing... things that we humans cannot fully interact with, since we are not on the same dimension as they are. Even something more strange, an alien... things that we humans cannot fully interact with, since our histories are far beyond apart. You cannot understand them, but they can understand you. You may seem lower to them... insignificant.
    Would you allow them to stop you? If you really were just a pawn in their chess game, would you dare challenge them? What if they offered you great rewards and threatened you with emptiness and nothingness? ...would you have the strength to prove your existance, even if it costs you everything?
    This is your choice now, foolish or otherwise.

A "happening" : Something that seemed beyond control... it could have been...

A) A Domino Effect... a situation that caused another situation, that caused anotehr situation, that caused another situation, that caused another situation.

B) A Coincidence... Wrong place, Wrong time.

C) Fate... this was planned to happen, you could not have stopped it.

Even when faced by such troubles... things that could not have been helped by you... how will you fare? Will you remain strong? Will you destroy logic and the fate? Do you dare defy gravity and the laws of the universe to get to the finish line?

... all these examples are things of unusual obstacles. Situations that are beyond what is expected from a normal human. To face these, is to face your worth.

How much should existance be valued?

I hope that answered your question, sorry for the late reply.

God Of Angelz Submarine Champion, Rocket Racer MX Champion, Pencak Champion, Grand Prix Challenge 2 Champion, Twelve Swap Champion, Penguin Pass Champion, Crab Volleyball Champion, Hockey Shooter Champion, Trick Master Funky Champion, Mah-Jong Connect Champion, W.R.A.X. Champion dark1angel may be famous one day dark1angel's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Soshi Kitai View Post
    Ah no no, I'm sorry... I've been busy lately, I haven't had time to fully answer this, thanks for the patience.

"A person whose life would never have crossed yours has somehow run into yours and tries to lead you astray... their meaning in your life makes no sense, and this obstacle could make you lost and confused.
    A "higher being", be it death, an angel, an alien, a spirit, a demon... something we have never encountered. Something our soul, our heart, or mind was never conditioned and readied to face.
    A situation that may be called a "freak accident", an unintended problem caused by others, maybe even something as strong as "fate"... it has either blocked your path or created a million more, it has become more than impossible for you now.
    "
    If in our life, we made so many strong choices to get to the satisfying point... there will be many obstacles ahead of us.

A person with the same goal as you: Let's say a person of the same goal of "finding a meaning" or "making a meaning" in their lives, were to cross your path. And what if both of you are standing in each other's ways... this could get difficult. Moving aside could set all your work back by years, and being forced to move aside could make you start all over again in your journey. The other person sees the same problem with you. ...this matter is no longer simply "push forward" or "retreat". You didn't expect this, or you never wanted this to happen. At this point, no matter of wisdom could guide you other than your own wisdom. It's your choice. You both have the same goal, but on opposite sides... will you passively step aside? Will you stand your ground? Will you ask them to join you? Will you join them? Or will both of you step down and make a new path together?
    ... this problem is no longer a simple individual problem. This affects people you may know nothing about.

A person against you: There will be people out there who will, for their own reasons, despise you or your journey. They will stop you since they cannot find peace in themselves until you're out of the way. Though easily solved, this situation will more than prove difficult.

A person unknown to you: A unique person of unique talents. They talk a certain way, they walk a certain way, they believe a certain way... who are they? They don't seem to be simply "Good" or "Evil"... not black or white, not even grey. As if they were their own color... maybe blue. You question your point of view as they pass by... "could they be right?"... "could I have been on the wrong path?".....
    ...be wary, they can lead you to a dead end... they can lead you to everything you stand against... Just because you can't understand them, doesn't mean you must listen to them. Some people just were never meant to meet one another.

Higher-being: Self-explanatory. If there were things beyond us... a God, or gods... a demon... a spirit... a curse... a blessing... things that we humans cannot fully interact with, since we are not on the same dimension as they are. Even something more strange, an alien... things that we humans cannot fully interact with, since our histories are far beyond apart. You cannot understand them, but they can understand you. You may seem lower to them... insignificant.
    Would you allow them to stop you? If you really were just a pawn in their chess game, would you dare challenge them? What if they offered you great rewards and threatened you with emptiness and nothingness? ...would you have the strength to prove your existance, even if it costs you everything?
    This is your choice now, foolish or otherwise.

A "happening" : Something that seemed beyond control... it could have been...

A) A Domino Effect... a situation that caused another situation, that caused anotehr situation, that caused another situation, that caused another situation.

B) A Coincidence... Wrong place, Wrong time.

C) Fate... this was planned to happen, you could not have stopped it.

Even when faced by such troubles... things that could not have been helped by you... how will you fare? Will you remain strong? Will you destroy logic and the fate? Do you dare defy gravity and the laws of the universe to get to the finish line?

... all these examples are things of unusual obstacles. Situations that are beyond what is expected from a normal human. To face these, is to face your worth.

How much should existance be valued?

I hope that answered your question, sorry for the late reply.
    Yes you have answered my question then i had hoped for in the beginnning. And i appreciate the help that you have given me, and also i wanted to mention about "how the construction of the world made a great affect in todays society?"

Magic intervenes when there is love in first sight.
    |アスタロス|

Banned CTD High Jump Champion, Cop-For-This Champion, Soap Bubble Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Kill Time in Your Office Champion, Slow Motion Champion, Moodys Magical Eye Champion, The Fridge Champion, Dangerous Fishing Champion, Panda Golf 2: Christmas Edition Champion, Driving Mad Champion, Head to Head Champion, Super Headers Champion, Penguin Arcade Champion, Chopper Challenge Champion, Air Dodge Champion, Chopper Chase Champion, F/A-18 Hornet Champion, Snow Boarding Champion, Spaceman Bob`s Great Escape Champion, Space Cowboy Champion, Rons Free Fall Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Black Dragon Champion, Samegame and Champion, Mayan Mask Champion, 42 Games Champion, Cubedelic Champion, Smaugs Schatkist Champion, Python Champion, Thor Towers Champion Mini Dev is off to a good start
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by yinyangAio1 View Post
    My question would be "Will the world really end in 2012?". Because if it does then I'd better start going to Mars!
    I wouldn't worry about it because for all we know you could die tommrow (god forbid) but it's true so what is the point on worrying about your death when it's inevitable anyway? seriously if the world does explode on 2012 no one will survive and thats it, anyway there are no real reasons that earth should blow up on 2012 at the moment, just a rumor spreading.

Golden Crypt Lord James Bunny Champion, Leaf Bouncer Champion, Flying Pengus Champion, Jungle Jumble Champion, Hungry Hippaul Champion LichGRIFFIN may be famous one day LichGRIFFIN's Avatar
    Thanks

My ultimate question is ... What would we be if we weren't created? will it be a feeling of emptiness engulfed in total darkness? that's my true question ...
    @mini dev : of course there's an afterlife why do you think we're created then if that so?
    Life and Death are always one and the same
    EVEN IF A RAINBOW IS BROKEN THERE'S STILL THE SKY

Otaku Muffin is off to a good start
    Thanks

Well there's 3 I can think of (I know, totally disregarding the object of the thread, but hear me out) and I supppose, who it was that was answering said question would determine which of the 3 questions I have I would ask!

They would either be

1)Really. Where's the beef?
    2)Why don't you ever see baby Pigeons?

Or if it's someone I've never met...
    3)Can I ask you a question?
    This is ofcourse, a question. Therfore I would have wasted my question and be left unfulfilled inthe question answering department.

I suppose number 2 is closest to my heart as I've never seen a baby Pigeon and have wondered why for such a long time!
    Baldrick, you wouldn't see a subtle plan if it painted itself purple and danced naked on top of a Harpsichord sining "Subtle plans are here again!"

Otaku crimson is off to a good start crimson's Avatar
    Thanks

me? i'd want to know what love is.... hahahahahahahahahaha! (it's a song too)
    i'll choose to love whoever i wish to love and nobody can stop me from doing so ----

crimson
    edited from SamBakZa.net

Banned CTD High Jump Champion, Cop-For-This Champion, Soap Bubble Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Kill Time in Your Office Champion, Slow Motion Champion, Moodys Magical Eye Champion, The Fridge Champion, Dangerous Fishing Champion, Panda Golf 2: Christmas Edition Champion, Driving Mad Champion, Head to Head Champion, Super Headers Champion, Penguin Arcade Champion, Chopper Challenge Champion, Air Dodge Champion, Chopper Chase Champion, F/A-18 Hornet Champion, Snow Boarding Champion, Spaceman Bob`s Great Escape Champion, Space Cowboy Champion, Rons Free Fall Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Black Dragon Champion, Samegame and Champion, Mayan Mask Champion, 42 Games Champion, Cubedelic Champion, Smaugs Schatkist Champion, Python Champion, Thor Towers Champion Mini Dev is off to a good start
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by LichGRIFFIN View Post
    My ultimate question is ... What would we be if we weren't created? will it be a feeling of emptiness engulfed in total darkness? that's my true question ...
    @mini dev : of course there's an afterlife why do you think we're created then if that so?
    Thanks for the reasurement

i am not sure i completely understand your question fully, even at all. In what sense do you mean it? as if we werent as humans created what would happen to the world? I have no clue please help me to understand (sorry in advance for my stupidty)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast