+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: One year here

My Entity Is Unknown anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: One year here

I think Im going on 2 years and like 6 months or something like that, i know its been a while, since ive joined, i brought at least 7 new ACTIVE members to the site, some of them including Ochi Gate, and Billium256.

But the actual main reason i continue to get on this site along with some of my other friends is that is site is not blocked at my school and thats AWSOME, almost all cool sites are blocked, but not this one. lol

1st Sig finished 12-20-09

Randomly Renny!!! XD Boiler Breakdown Champion, Lotads Lament Champion, Crystal Island Champion, Festive Fallout Champion Renn may be famous one day Renn's Avatar
    Thanks

Yes it did seem hard at first here on this site since, well this was my first time on a site like this....This had been like a home to me. I like to get on at least everyday or i'll go crazy!!!!XXDD But i'm glad i came here and made some really awsome friends and really i like anime a lot which is hard to find here where i live.....^^

'This world is trash. Cursed by the Fon Master...'

RPG Lord and Master/Poet Soldat of life may be famous one day Soldat of life may be famous one day Soldat of life's Avatar
    Thanks

I was looking for anime anywhere I could, having met a girl and all that liked anime and me wanting to know what it was. So why not go and see ''animeonline.net'' I told myself. I found lots of neat titles, a few nice wallpapers (I did leech a bit at first, but not much), but then I didn't know what to do...being new to forums and all. So I ended up writing poetry in a single thread and encouraging people to write some as well. That thread no longer exists as it died with the old board back in the wee old days....saddly

I mostly did that the first year, that and dissapear once and a while as real life does that to all. The second year is another story :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Soldat of life View Post
    My favorite philosopher:
    Hassun

Thanks to Xelhes for this amazing work of art ^.^
    Poetry Corner CLICK HERE IF YOU KNOW ME

Anime Online's Lesbian SasuraiHell may be famous one day SasuraiHell may be famous one day SasuraiHell's Avatar
    Thanks

I trolled some time before i joined AnimeOnline., When i joined , i think it was called "Everything Anime Online" and even in the split, i was apart of both worlds.., lol those were better days indeed. I only stumbled upon these sites by searching GOOGLE "anime forums"., Back then i part of about 15 FORUMS!., Ao was always homebase though.

The only thing that really made me came and stay here was the Sig Request. When i joined i was happy. Along the way i happened to make a name for myself as a real decent sig maker, made a ton of friends, watched them slowly fade away and made new ones again.

And then Jade stepped into my life waving a 'gallery mod' spot in my face, Didnt really think about it, so i said 'sure why not, least i still have the sig req going for me''. Thus began the long and TWISTED path of Moderator hell, I've seen my fair share of events, some great, some terribly ugly, but it was part of being a member here at AO.

so in short.

Troll>>Member>>GfxGUY/GIRL!?>>Friend. :P Sunrise,Sunset

Banned CTD High Jump Champion, Cop-For-This Champion, Soap Bubble Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Kill Time in Your Office Champion, Slow Motion Champion, Moodys Magical Eye Champion, The Fridge Champion, Dangerous Fishing Champion, Panda Golf 2: Christmas Edition Champion, Driving Mad Champion, Head to Head Champion, Super Headers Champion, Penguin Arcade Champion, Chopper Challenge Champion, Air Dodge Champion, Chopper Chase Champion, F/A-18 Hornet Champion, Snow Boarding Champion, Spaceman Bob`s Great Escape Champion, Space Cowboy Champion, Rons Free Fall Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Black Dragon Champion, Samegame and Champion, Mayan Mask Champion, 42 Games Champion, Cubedelic Champion, Smaugs Schatkist Champion, Python Champion, Thor Towers Champion Mini Dev is off to a good start
    Thanks

Umm i feel lonely, not a year for me yet...But hell it's been a great what 9 months, i left for a month as personal life problems where an assecity and needed sorting out, but now i am back to stay hopefully for a while longer. I congratulate DragonBall for his hard efforts and work here on AO it seems to be greater than ever and at the peek of it's game, hopefully wiht DragonBalls Guidance it will become more. Yes there has been ups and downs on this site, but nothing threatining. Ok im going to tell you the truth on why i joined this site...A member called AeonKing, who used to be a good friend of mine. Introduced me to this site, i joined ot talk to him and to play in the arcade. However on my second day here as i wondered around looking at everything i found the greatness of the cyber lounge, Debate and Discuss and Sensory Pleasures area. So i started to post, and post more untill actually i enjoyed. Luckily for me after i had reached over 100 posts they changed the arcade rules and the highscores were reset, i took my chance and went for them...ALL... Basically my life on AO was just plain Arcade and 15 posts a week. Then came in the credit system, I thought hey what if i could win something from these credits. So i started posting more and more so, Me and GunGrave had a secret rivalry, we never mentioned it but i know we did about the posts. I became and Elite Member and got myself in the Top 10 Credit system. Thats basically my fun life on AO. I have basically given up arcade games, but i'll be back soon. I just want to talk and learn more about my members around me. Something i should have done a long time ago. Also another conffession...I only know two Anime's and no Manga programmes, I barley watch that stuff...However it's still great here, and i mean you don't have to talk about that do you??? So yep, it's been GREAT!!

Otaku Redragon495 is off to a good start Redragon495's Avatar
    Thanks

This is still my first year and for me right now I think it is fun to talk to people by pm I also found out that the arcade is hard as crap to become number one.
    I sEe YoU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Banned CTD High Jump Champion, Cop-For-This Champion, Soap Bubble Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Kill Time in Your Office Champion, Slow Motion Champion, Moodys Magical Eye Champion, The Fridge Champion, Dangerous Fishing Champion, Panda Golf 2: Christmas Edition Champion, Driving Mad Champion, Head to Head Champion, Super Headers Champion, Penguin Arcade Champion, Chopper Challenge Champion, Air Dodge Champion, Chopper Chase Champion, F/A-18 Hornet Champion, Snow Boarding Champion, Spaceman Bob`s Great Escape Champion, Space Cowboy Champion, Rons Free Fall Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Black Dragon Champion, Samegame and Champion, Mayan Mask Champion, 42 Games Champion, Cubedelic Champion, Smaugs Schatkist Champion, Python Champion, Thor Towers Champion Mini Dev is off to a good start
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Redragon495 View Post
    I also found out that the arcade is hard as crap to become number one.
    who said that? keep trying kiddo you don't know how easy it really is.

Angelic Lasura may be famous one day Lasura's Avatar
    Thanks

OMG!!!!! This reminds me... I'll be one AO years old in 7 days!!!!!!!!!!! Waaaah!!!!! I feel so excited!!!!!!! ^^ lol

So yeah I joined in the 11th of April, 2007 and it was just simply great at first!!! Then studies in my UK school go tough and I got upset bout not ever winning anything and I've been posting very little for the last couple of months, but this still is my favourite forum and I'll come back when I have more free time :P

Congrats to you Renn tho!!! (a bit late but oh well...) Wish you a happy further life on AO!!!

EDIT:
    Wooohooo!!! I became one AO year old yesterday!!!!!! Aint it great?! ^^ I'm now a veteran now!!! *dances a silly dance* Can't believe it's been one whole year!!!
    Last edited by Lasura; Apr 12, 2008 at 02:41 AM.

My recommended fanfic: "Dreamer" by Scourge

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast