+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7

Thread: One year here

Golden Crypt Lord James Bunny Champion, Leaf Bouncer Champion, Flying Pengus Champion, Jungle Jumble Champion, Hungry Hippaul Champion LichGRIFFIN may be famous one day LichGRIFFIN's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: One year here

Quote Originally Posted by Mini Dev View Post
    Thanks for this, it does really look very diffrent it's ashame that it "imploded" well probablly for a better cause, look at it now! Hopefully all these changes coming up are for the better, to be honest it sounded like a blast back then, these days it's not as fun as the other years you talked about but hell i still love this place to bits!
    Are you wishing for an another implosion to happen?! O_o;
    Life and Death are always one and the same
    EVEN IF A RAINBOW IS BROKEN THERE'S STILL THE SKY

Otaku crazy canadin emo kid is off to a good start crazy canadin emo kid's Avatar
    in a place whare i cant see a place whare im dead and broken
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by LichGRIFFIN View Post
    Are you wishing for an another implosion to happen?! O_o;
    yes i think so if you guy make him mad about stuff in the past i think it will happen ha ha ha ha
    the one and only show that rocks my socks
    the one show that i cant live
    with out.

soul society will live on forever in the minds of its poeple!!!

Banned CTD High Jump Champion, Cop-For-This Champion, Soap Bubble Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Kill Time in Your Office Champion, Slow Motion Champion, Moodys Magical Eye Champion, The Fridge Champion, Dangerous Fishing Champion, Panda Golf 2: Christmas Edition Champion, Driving Mad Champion, Head to Head Champion, Super Headers Champion, Penguin Arcade Champion, Chopper Challenge Champion, Air Dodge Champion, Chopper Chase Champion, F/A-18 Hornet Champion, Snow Boarding Champion, Spaceman Bob`s Great Escape Champion, Space Cowboy Champion, Rons Free Fall Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Black Dragon Champion, Samegame and Champion, Mayan Mask Champion, 42 Games Champion, Cubedelic Champion, Smaugs Schatkist Champion, Python Champion, Thor Towers Champion Mini Dev is off to a good start
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by crazy canadin emo kid View Post
    yes i think so if you guy make him mad about stuff in the past i think it will happen ha ha ha ha
    No guys calm it down Lich and Canadin, lol No Ketaro inspired me his great story of over years and well hopefully in the years to come this place dosen't get quiet so mad and hectic but just a little more powerful hehe...I love it here as it is anyway, why do you think i joined all i'm immplying is that not much action now then there was in the old days.

Otaku crazy canadin emo kid is off to a good start crazy canadin emo kid's Avatar
    in a place whare i cant see a place whare im dead and broken
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mini Dev View Post
    No guys calm it down Lich and Canadin, lol No Ketaro inspired me his great story of over years and well hopefully in the years to come this place dosen't get quiet so mad and hectic but just a little more powerful hehe...I love it here as it is anyway, why do you think i joined all i'm immplying is that not much action now then there was in the old days.
    no i was not talking about Ketaro man that guy is cool i was talking about Hassun when first mecame a mod he was real strik about the rules and stuff so that is why he was mad caz the first year on hear is odd but just think about for first year as a mod
    the one and only show that rocks my socks
    the one show that i cant live
    with out.

soul society will live on forever in the minds of its poeple!!!

Banned CTD High Jump Champion, Cop-For-This Champion, Soap Bubble Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Kill Time in Your Office Champion, Slow Motion Champion, Moodys Magical Eye Champion, The Fridge Champion, Dangerous Fishing Champion, Panda Golf 2: Christmas Edition Champion, Driving Mad Champion, Head to Head Champion, Super Headers Champion, Penguin Arcade Champion, Chopper Challenge Champion, Air Dodge Champion, Chopper Chase Champion, F/A-18 Hornet Champion, Snow Boarding Champion, Spaceman Bob`s Great Escape Champion, Space Cowboy Champion, Rons Free Fall Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Black Dragon Champion, Samegame and Champion, Mayan Mask Champion, 42 Games Champion, Cubedelic Champion, Smaugs Schatkist Champion, Python Champion, Thor Towers Champion Mini Dev is off to a good start
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by crazy canadin emo kid View Post
    no i was not talking about Ketaro man that guy is cool i was talking about Hassun when first mecame a mod he was real strik about the rules and stuff so that is why he was mad caz the first year on hear is odd but just think about for first year as a mod
    What and your impllying that Hassun isn't strict about the rules now? NEVER!

Yeah i'm just wondering in a mods opinion is animeonline really that much diffrent when your a mod/admin? or is it just the same you just get to do more things? opinions?

Sophist of Satire Exoparadapsyphobia may be famous one day Exoparadapsyphobia may be famous one day Exoparadapsyphobia's Avatar
    Thanks

Well this month is my 2 year anniversary of joining, which is also my B-day (yay for being 18!). This is the first forum I've really been committed to, and it's helped me to grow a lot in different ways since I've been here. Honestly one of the best forums ever.

However it has changed a lot, and I have to admit it's not half as fun as it use to be as it has gotten insanely strict and most of the people I knew and befriended when I first came 2 years ago are gone. But I'm glad to see that some old faces have stuck around or at least visited every once in awhile.
    Death is your most loyal companion, for he will never fail you.

Thanks for the memories princesslady may be famous one day princesslady may be famous one day princesslady's Avatar
    Thanks

Man, I been on AO for going on 2 years now (July something)
    AO was the place to be when I joined. I had s much fun it was surreal. The site may have changed, but It's converting back in small forms. I will alwya skeep coming back from time to time just to see what's good

Born to rule, raised to lead, taught to establish: The African Queen

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7