+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 27 1 2 3 4 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Online Dating?

Otaku AnimeGeek may be famous one day AnimeGeek may be famous one day AnimeGeek's Avatar
    Thanks

Online Dating?

Hello all AO members!

I was thinking again... what's up with all the Online Dating that has been going on? Do you like the idea of online dating? Do you think that you could find ur true love on the internet? Or do you believe that you need to meet the person first in order to develope a true realationship? I would like to hear your opinion on this growing matter.

~AnimeGeek

Legendary Otaku Violent may be famous one day Violent may be famous one day Violent's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Online Dating?

Meeting the person face to face is a better idea because you never know who you are dating online so... I mean its not bad to have online friends but don't get really serious or something.

THE RULES!

I'm on my grind in search to find whats on my mind, its one of a kind!

x._Loveless.Murder_.x Aiora may be famous one day Aiora may be famous one day Aiora's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by AnimeGeek View Post
    Hello all AO members!

I was thinking again... what's up with all the Online Dating that has been going on? Do you like the idea of online dating? Do you think that you could find ur true love on the internet? Or do you believe that you need to meet the person first in order to develope a true realationship? I would like to hear your opinion on this growing matter.

~AnimeGeek
    depends of course on the person

-".. Chase the morning, yield for nothing."

Newbie Hana_Chann may be famous one day Hana_Chann may be famous one day Hana_Chann's Avatar
    Thanks

Personally, I don't believe in online dating. I believe you have to meet someone in real life to fall in love. By only talking to someone online you don't really get to know them, only their 'online persona'. I think its a bit anti-social too by ignoring anyone in the world around you who could easily be the one.

x._Loveless.Murder_.x Aiora may be famous one day Aiora may be famous one day Aiora's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Hana_Chann View Post
    Personally, I don't believe in online dating. I believe you have to meet someone in real life to fall in love. By only talking to someone online you don't really get to know them, only their 'online persona'. I think its a bit anti-social too by ignoring anyone in the world around you who could easily be the one.
    well you do make a good point, but what if you do find mr/mrs perfect online? i've heard of people who have married irl and met online so...

-".. Chase the morning, yield for nothing."

5.00 M33-6 solking may be famous one day solking may be famous one day solking's Avatar
    Thanks

Well there are very few times where an online relationship succeeds but it can work. I take myself for example,I met my current girlfriend online. We talk all the time because communication is important and after a few months we started to see each other on the weekends. Now I'm moving to her city to be closer to her. If things work out well we are gonna move in together. It can work but its one in a million.

Shake the Core. Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes's Avatar
    Thanks

everyone is differnt and u cant say its wrong bc i met alot of people that did meet there truel loove over the net meeting peopel face to face is obviously better but some people dont have the confidence to do so or just cant bring themselves to taltk to that certain someone

Dont rule it out it might b ur resort also...
    ..:Open Your Wings Evil Angel:..

Otaku fma1012 may be famous one day fma1012 may be famous one day fma1012's Avatar
    Thanks

Bah, I would never take it serious. I think its for fun, tried it and I don't take it serious, but other people might. It really depends on who and why, everyone has different thoughts bout it.
    Last edited by fma1012; Oct 18, 2006 at 01:20 PM.

Thanks lifeforce! (:

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 27 1 2 3 4 11 ... LastLast