+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 27 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 20 ... LastLast

Thread: Online Dating?

Otaku macky_516 may be famous one day macky_516 may be famous one day
    Thanks

Re: Online Dating?

huh too bad.
    my mom dated a bunch of guys after my dad and here got devorced.
    one was from the eastern states and one from hawaii
    she got close to both of them but they both didnt work
    one because my mom wasnt officially devorced yet(she wasnt dating the guy but were really good friends) and the guy in the east wasnt either(he was getting a devorce too) and the guy just wanted her to forget everything and get married to him. my mom freaked and dropped the guy. im kinda sad for the guy in Hawaii. he was great and my mom loved him. but he was injured in a boat accident and wouldnt be able to provide for her when we moved to hawaii(can you believe it?? so close to living in Hawaii!!) but i know at least one was good but the other the guy showed his real side to her. which is why theres both good and bad in online relationships

MICHIERU RULES ALL

S.E.L - sexy etna lover Baal may be famous one day Baal may be famous one day Baal's Avatar
    Thanks

Now when ur just a poor loner u get to know online peps beacuse is easier to find online relationships there than in real life well cuz of the lies that people can tell u or the curiosity i have for those peps like there looks. Still online dating is fun^^ but tricky

perdoname michelle!

Newbie like2play may be famous one day like2play may be famous one day
    Thanks

To each his own I guess, I personally would not want to date someone online, there are to many weirdos out there in the world and it would be just my luck I would find one of them.

Newbie Peachi may be famous one day Peachi may be famous one day Peachi's Avatar
    Thanks

My mom is quite interested in dating people online. I used to when I was a "kid" that locked herself in her room on her computer all the time. I don't see anything wrong with it as long as your careful and don't get raped/killed.

Poetry + Music + Anime + Manga = Me

Otaku Toecutter may be famous one day Toecutter may be famous one day
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Shodokan View Post
    I assume you have already looked through the member's pictures gallery. Tell me Toe Cutter if you freeze up when you meet women in the real world are you also tongue tyed when you meet these online people?
    You know, as far as I can see, there's no justifiable reason for you to start cutting me down all of a sudden, unless you just like to be an ass.

First off, I don't freeze when I talk to women. The problem comes from the QUALITY of women on campus. While the men are outnumbered by the "fairer sex" by 4:1, all the single women are going to stay single for a long time (dare I say, moo goes the cow?).

Second of all, I have no reason to be tongue tied. I prefer getting into political and philosophical debates with people when I first meet them. Everyone says to wait until you get to know a person, but how are you supposed to really know them if you don't know how they think, or even IF they think?

A woman who can't keep her head while debating with me is not the kind of woman I want to deal with. She has to be pretty AND be able to think. Otherwise, it's no fun.

And by the way, I didn't take a look at the picture gallery of the members for two reasons. First, I usually prefer to wait for people to contact me, or find evidence that contacting such a person is in my best interest, and let them choose to send picture files if they feel it is in their best interest. Second, I am already in a relationship.

Devoted Otaku Shodokan may be famous one day Shodokan may be famous one day Shodokan's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Sensitive Lurker Dude View Post
    You know, as far as I can see, there's no justifiable reason for you to start cutting me down all of a sudden, unless you just like to be an ass.

First off, I don't freeze when I talk to women. The problem comes from the QUALITY of women on campus. While the men are outnumbered by the "fairer sex" by 4:1, all the single women are going to stay single for a long time (dare I say, moo goes the cow?).

Second of all, I have no reason to be tongue tied. I prefer getting into political and philosophical debates with people when I first meet them. Everyone says to wait until you get to know a person, but how are you supposed to really know them if you don't know how they think, or even IF they think?

A woman who can't keep her head while debating with me is not the kind of woman I want to deal with. She has to be pretty AND be able to think. Otherwise, it's no fun.

And by the way, I didn't take a look at the picture gallery of the members for two reasons. First, I usually prefer to wait for people to contact me, or find evidence that contacting such a person is in my best interest, and let them choose to send picture files if they feel it is in their best interest. Second, I am already in a relationship.
    Okay I am calling bs on your statements on finding a girlfriend in real life. There is no way in hell that in a higher education setting there are not women who are better looking as well as smarter than you.

So tell me sensitive lurker. What is so exqusite about this girlfriend you met on the internet that you can't find someone better than her in real life?

Otaku Toecutter may be famous one day Toecutter may be famous one day
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Shodokan View Post
    Okay I am calling bs on your statements on finding a girlfriend in real life. There is no way in hell that in a higher education setting there are not women who are better looking as well as smarter than you.

So tell me sensitive lurker. What is so exqusite about this girlfriend you met on the internet that you can't find someone better than her in real life?
    Who in the hell said I was sensitive? And who said I was a lurker? I intend to participate actively in these forums, and just meet people who are worth talking to.

And when the campus is only 5,000 students strong, and a majority of them are overweight farmer's daughters who are attending to graduate with a degree in American Sign Language, yeah... not many lookers on campus.

As for the girlfriend I met online, how about the fact she's going for her doctorate either in marine biology or psychiatry, as well as the fact she used to by a gymnast? That cut it for you, asshole? Or maybe you aren't going to be happy until you insult me some more, is that it?

Please inform me why in the hell I deserve this kind of bullshit from you, especially seeing as you're nothing more than a spoiled little brat.

Devoted Otaku Shodokan may be famous one day Shodokan may be famous one day Shodokan's Avatar
    Thanks

Of course Mr. Sensitive there is no way you can find a girlfriend that is better or just as good in real life. This was sarcasm.

Tell me Mr. Sensitive if your girlfriend is so great why are you not going on a date with her when it's Friday night?

By the way I am calling you Mr. Sensitive because you're getting upset when we're just having a simple discussion on an internet forum.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 27 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 20 ... LastLast