+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 27 FirstFirst ... 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 ... LastLast

Thread: Online Dating?

Otaku AnimeGeek may be famous one day AnimeGeek may be famous one day AnimeGeek's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Online Dating?

Quote Originally Posted by lydia sex slave View Post
    i agree with the above poster (i normally do but i mean it here)

but i think internet dating in good cases means tht when the people date they are going for personality and not looks
    Well they don't always go for personality. it really depends. If you meet them through just chatting then their are most likely going through personality. But if there is a picture of you lets say on an avatar or siggyetc. then they probably or might be going for the looks. The online dating thing is tricky.

~Counting Down the Days~ NevesElocin may be famous one day NevesElocin may be famous one day NevesElocin's Avatar
    Thanks

Thumbs up Re: Online Dating?

I'm not really into it but a lot of my friends are. Personally I met my bf in person but we 'talk' on the Internet due to undisposed reasons. That works for us but probably not for everybody. If you think about it you're taking a risk with trying to date on the Internet. There was a report about that on CNN the other night. Watch that then see if you still wanna' date online. But I don't look down on anyone who does... That's it.

Our love will go on until the end of time. I will always be yours and you will be mine.

Otaku gaara13 may be famous one day gaara13's Avatar
    Thanks

i think online dating is a good way of not gettin picky about wat they look like and if u want to get in to a relatoinship with a ugly person. but if you dont like it stop ive tryed it and i liked it i say give it a shot
    I only kill to remind my self why im alive
    Only the insane have strength enough to prosper;
    Only those that prosper truly judge what is sane

Otaku Ritoru-chan may be famous one day Ritoru-chan may be famous one day
    Thanks

Wanna know the slight irony about this post? In a way, I did find my boyfriend online, well, through MySpace actually. I've known him for almost 2 years, but the way it happened was: he messaged me, but after a while, I forgot my password so wasn't online in a while, but then remembered it. The irony of it is, we both happened to go to the same college (not intentional since I didn't know that), I met him in the cafe, it went from there, and now, I've been dating him for a year, and I live with him.

It doesn't always work like that though, so be VERY careful. There are a lot of a--holes. Online dating is kinda like pulling on heartstrings at a long distance. I had a lot of experience with those and it really sucked so now, I refuse to do it, even if my bf wasn't around. Thats me though.
    "You know what the trouble about real life is? There's no danger music." -- The Cable Guy
    Photography | @Twitter | Website

Cheetos Overlord jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit's Avatar
    Thanks

Online dating is pretty crazy, unless the person is from ur area and u have met them before... then i see no problem with the whole dating sceen...

but 3-4 states away.. thats jsut crazy.
    -Just another green eyed angel, distorted by mans love for hate-
    |THE INFAMOUS CHEETOS OVERLORD||IceNineKills|

Newbie lydia sex slave may be famous one day lydia sex slave may be famous one day lydia sex slave's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by AnimeGeek View Post
    Well they don't always go for personality. it really depends. If you meet them through just chatting then their are most likely going through personality. But if there is a picture of you lets say on an avatar or siggyetc. then they probably or might be going for the looks. The online dating thing is tricky.
    ah i see well with online dating there are idiots if you date someone online the one thing you should do is make sure by either spking over the phone to them or going on webcam with them tht they are who they say they are its right tht they have pics of themselves but these days there are weirdos tht pretend i was discussing this in another thread but it seems relevant here ^^
    made by sinistra thnk you love my friends aswell

Stray Sheep Aya-kun may be famous one day Aya-kun may be famous one day Aya-kun's Avatar
    Thanks

+ Original contents has been REMOVED +
    (^^)lll Omg! Why can't I delete my posts?! Did someone set sheep up?!
    !! cries and fades away !!
    Last edited by Aya-kun; Nov 14, 2006 at 08:51 AM.

Newbie lydia sex slave may be famous one day lydia sex slave may be famous one day lydia sex slave's Avatar
    Thanks

ha ha great view points online dating perv and sicko paradise right?
    made by sinistra thnk you love my friends aswell

+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 27 FirstFirst ... 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 ... LastLast