+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 27 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Online Dating?

Shu
    Devoted Otaku Shu may be famous one day Shu may be famous one day Shu's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Online Dating?

online dating sux, unless its on a dating website, it doesnt work on the website animeonline

Legendary Otaku Violent may be famous one day Violent may be famous one day Violent's Avatar
    Thanks

Lol eHarmony doesn't work Shu lol...

THE RULES!

I'm on my grind in search to find whats on my mind, its one of a kind!

Lost in confusion Tetrix 2 v2 Champion Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy's Avatar
    In my imagination restricted by British Society!
    Thanks

i met my bf online and we see each other every two weeks and talk to each other everyday Of course its taken a while to really get know each other. But really I don't really think that only dating is bad as long as you are both prepared to meet up and see each other face-to-face as that is where its important and if you are both willing to see each other regularly.
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    | Sazzy-Bu.co.uk | My Deviant Art | Anime Vector | Otaku Zen | My Twitter | My Tumblr | My last.fm |

Legendary Otaku divine_punishment may be famous one day divine_punishment may be famous one day divine_punishment's Avatar
    Thanks

Some people really hit it off after meeting online. I know one couple that is actually married; unfortunately, they're so embarrassed about meeting online that they've made up some wild story about how they met. On the other hand, online dating can be dangerous. Just be careful and be honest about yourself. (Set up a separate Internet account where your e-mails from that site can go and ONLY give out your mobile phone number, never your home number.)

Newbie helldeathskater may be famous one day helldeathskater may be famous one day helldeathskater's Avatar
    Thanks

Well online dating is not that bad. FOr example my parents they met on the net and they are now married and we having a happy live here. But for some people it will be bad idea. Their is a lot of people who are bad and some people who are good. You just have to watch out for the people who you talk to.
    HELLDEATHSKATER

~jUsT sMiLe~ _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_'s Avatar
    Thanks

I know in some caes online dating works, but, I don't really like the idea of it, mainly because the person you are talking to could be any old wierdo. I'd prefer meeting people face to face.

Otaku darkflames may be famous one day darkflames may be famous one day darkflames's Avatar
    Thanks

NO i dont like online dating.. cause you never know it could be some person who would want to kill you or somthin..or be a pentifiller.. so no.

Newbie crono_chris may be famous one day crono_chris may be famous one day crono_chris's Avatar
    UK, come on you obviously know were in the UK
    Thanks

to be honest I'm being straight and would definatley rather meet someone face to face in person, cause think about it online dating isn't what you'd call the safest thing in the world, whether or not you know who the person is and what he/ she looks like. To be honest I just rather a relastionship to grow meeting them than chating online, although i'm not saying chatting online is wrong.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 27 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 12 ... LastLast