+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 27 FirstFirst ... 12 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... LastLast

Thread: Online Dating?

Devoted Otaku hiei9957 may be famous one day hiei9957 may be famous one day hiei9957's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Online Dating?

im allready anti social. and i never had a boyfriend b4 i just think its fun to mess with people on the internet.because i have noting better to do.

Tanks zyta

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

well thats one thing if you had so much relationships how come you use them for something else like something special to have them on their knees

Devoted Otaku Shodokan may be famous one day Shodokan may be famous one day Shodokan's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by TaurusDemon23 View Post
    Relationships are a big mess these days..........Online, offline. Drama Drama Drama.......................Online dating is whack. I'd rather meet someone in person, so I can at least check 'er out top to bottom..............and face to face chatting is nice......
    You have good sense man, good sense. Online dating and the people who do it are whack.

Newbie Lloyd Aurion may be famous one day Lloyd Aurion may be famous one day Lloyd Aurion's Avatar
    Thanks

I think it is not a very good thing. Sure you might find a person that the site thinks you're compatible with but just because you are compatible with that person doesn't mean it will work. So it's better if you just hopefully meet with your soul mate randomly.
    Do what you want, play what you want and buy swords.

M A S T E R Zui Quan may be famous one day Zui Quan may be famous one day Zui Quan's Avatar
    Thanks

It's a new and different way to meet people not local to you, but it doesn't replace the real world.

If there is no face-to-face contact it's not dating. It's e-mail with angst.
    Clan? What Clan?
    I'm the Master. I need no Clan.

Banned 10~TeSTaMeNtS may be famous one day 10~TeSTaMeNtS may be famous one day 10~TeSTaMeNtS's Avatar
    Thanks

well...in my opinion it doesnt work that way....youre using the internet for finding someone to love?...that's kinda funny though...i suggest that if youre using online dating...meet up with the person on a place and get to know each other better than chatting through the internet...

NalaMidnight Eggs Champion P.R. Princess may be famous one day P.R. Princess may be famous one day P.R. Princess's Avatar
    Thanks

You could find the right one for you but the odds are aginst you. And besides its really hard to fall inlove with someone youve never seen befor. I think that if you meeet them first in person then talk on line then thats different but not seeing them well I cant I like it.

~Falling in love one step at a time~
    ~ MYSPACE~AWESOME PLACE TO SAVE~

Newbie RedNax may be famous one day RedNax may be famous one day
    Thanks

Well, I have a different scenario but it does kinda count as online dating. I met my girlfriend on an internet game. The thing with me is that I know exactly who and what she is because she is one of my own friend's, girlfriend's friends (Did I just say this right?! ), though I haven't met her in person yet cause she lives miles away .

I don't think that Online Dating is such a smart idea (I always do stupid things ) and I defnitly didn't go on that game to find a gf but if u can be sure that the person is at least telling the truth about themselves then I don't see a problem with it. But nothing sucks more than long distance dating, believe me.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 27 FirstFirst ... 12 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... LastLast