+ Reply to Thread
Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ... 17 24 25 26 27

Thread: Online Dating?

Banned The White Wolf is off to a good start
    Thanks

Re: Online Dating?

Quote Originally Posted by Ky-lyrra View Post
    Interaction is not everything though. With online dating you know there is someone ther to listen to you and maybe does care about you. My relationship for instance my boyfriend cares about me alot he helped me through the hard times of my ex and that relationship and he helped me through my family. Not once was there needed interaction. As for a friend of mine she's doing great with online dating yes she misses her boyfriend dearly and she loves him to death. Right now she's trying her best to keep him feeling loved and needed through his hard time and helping him everyway she can. Yet her relationship is online. Online dating is not bad and it's not over rated. So what you don't want to date someone near you and you date someone online atleast your willing to take a chance in falling in love. Atleast your taking a chance of trying something different. Don't turn it down over one online relationship not everyone is the same as the last. I have been shown that!
    Good point there, Ky-lyrra. I guess human online dating isn't as over rated as it seems. However, human interaction is important. If you love the one you're dating (or like) online, there will be times where you want to hug him/her or kiss them....little moments like those make a big impact on how you feel towards the other person. Appearance is also important. Sometimes, the other can be lying on what they look like. So when you meet for the first time,you may be disappointed or whatnot.. You're not going to date someone who is as ugly as a stick.. Also, they may not be as serious in real life as they are online. Online, they know they won't have to deal with the calling at any hours of the night, or buying things, etc. In real life, it's different. So I still belive dating in real life is better than dating online, if only because of those reasons.

Lost in confusion Tetrix 2 v2 Champion Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy's Avatar
    In my imagination restricted by British Society!
    Thanks

I think online dating is ok. I for one am in a relationship online but yes the interaction with my bf isn't possible at the moment due to difficulties so the only way we can keep in contact is via phone when i get enough credit to call. Really the difficult part is the distance between us. Of course it can get really lonely at times knowing that i can only occassionally talk to him but it hasn't changed how i felt about him. I know that won't ever change for the worst but increase every day.
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    | Sazzy-Bu.co.uk | My Deviant Art | Anime Vector | Otaku Zen | My Twitter | My Tumblr | My last.fm |

Otaku sazza2488 may be famous one day sazza2488 may be famous one day
    Thanks

Ok....I can sum this topic up.

I have a friend called Chi. He intorduced me to a guy who he speaks to on msn. From then on we have spoken every day since february last year. He asked me one day to meet up. We met up for the day and went to the cinema. Where he constantly poked me o.O [typical!] after that we held hands. It was the greatest of my life. My mum was with me to take me up there but she walked off on her own around the town. After that we planned to stay at each other's homes. I stayeed at his for a week and he stayed at mine. We lived 136 miles apart. Then after our meeting he asked me out. And to this day we are still strong. I have moved out of my home to live with him. And now here I am living in the same house as him lol.

But not everyone is as lucky as that. I mean you do get werido's online. I guess I was lucky. My mum would say "I bet he's 40 years old" But Dan [my BF] would say "I bet she's 56" lol so...you do get your worries. ^^

I think meeting Dan was ok for me. I wasn't too worried about it. And we used to speak on the phone every day.

But if you ever try online dating, please for god sake know what your getting yourself into and make sure you are doing the right thing. If you have suspicions...don't take it any further.

Geez thats enough to write for now ^^

Learn, live, laugh, GROW 5 Card Draw Champion, Bubble Trouble Champion, Connect 4 Champion, Long Jump Champion, Collapse Champion, BALLZ! Champion, Rotamania Champion, Rotations Champion, Hishi Champion, Domino Pressure Champion, Fun_game1 Champion, Road Blocks Champion, Puzzle Maniax Champion, Cloud Breakout Champion lebasiara may be famous one day lebasiara's Avatar
    Thanks

Exclamation Re: Online Dating?

Quote Originally Posted by sazza2488 View Post
    Ok....I can sum this topic up.

I have a friend called Chi. He intorduced me to a guy who he speaks to on msn. From then on we have spoken every day since february last year. He asked me one day to meet up. We met up for the day and went to the cinema. Where he constantly poked me o.O [typical!] after that we held hands. It was the greatest of my life. My mum was with me to take me up there but she walked off on her own around the town. After that we planned to stay at each other's homes. I stayeed at his for a week and he stayed at mine. We lived 136 miles apart. Then after our meeting he asked me out. And to this day we are still strong. I have moved out of my home to live with him. And now here I am living in the same house as him lol.

But not everyone is as lucky as that. I mean you do get werido's online. I guess I was lucky. My mum would say "I bet he's 40 years old" But Dan [my BF] would say "I bet she's 56" lol so...you do get your worries. ^^

I think meeting Dan was ok for me. I wasn't too worried about it. And we used to speak on the phone every day.

But if you ever try online dating, please for god sake know what your getting yourself into and make sure you are doing the right thing. If you have suspicions...don't take it any further.

Geez thats enough to write for now ^^

Yes gurl, you were really lucky and I am Glad for you But personaly I wouldn't take a chance . You really don't know who are u talking to. There are so many weirdos out on the internet for me to give them a chance . I love my life . Plus even with real ppl I don't trust too much ... ppl has to earn trust with me ...
    Nothing less from Pyro ^_^ Great Sig ^_^ THANK YOU!!!!
    C:\Documents and Settings\MARA\My Documents\My Pictures\Anime room\sigs\music_sig1 mia ^_^.jpg
    "show me.... THE BEAST!!!" The Beauty and the Beast movie

Otaku sazza2488 may be famous one day sazza2488 may be famous one day
    Thanks

Yeah I couldn't agree more lebasiara. I hear soo many stories about young people getting kidnapped/abducted because of the people they could talk to online.

Dan was a complete different person. But they can be pretty good at acting and pretending. If a guy says he likes a girl very much and she falls madly in love with him. She would jump at the chance to meet him.

But i spoke with my mum about my meeting, [as dan told me to ask my mum to come along, so she would know who he was] She said "if anything it happens it will be your fault and you will learn from your mistakes" Which is true.

But to everyone out there who wants to try it. Be sure you know what your doing ;] and if your young, let your parents know ^^

Lost in confusion Tetrix 2 v2 Champion Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy's Avatar
    In my imagination restricted by British Society!
    Thanks

awww Sazza thats a cool

I know i get people telling me "how do you know he is who he says he is", and all of those questions i asked my self a few times. But really it all boils down to how much you trust the person you are talking to. one thing is for sure tho. people can't hold up this illusion for long because there are bound to be times when they trip up.

Out of the past two/three years i have been on forums you start to gain the right idea of who to trust and who be cautious of. there are certain tell tell signs where there is the chance that they will slip up and show who they really are. But in present times, people are turning to the internet more and being honest with people as lying to other people never really ended in the way they wanted to so really there isn't a point to lying unless of course you are a criminal and there are just some things that you can't control.
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    | Sazzy-Bu.co.uk | My Deviant Art | Anime Vector | Otaku Zen | My Twitter | My Tumblr | My last.fm |

+ Reply to Thread
Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ... 17 24 25 26 27