+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 27 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 ... LastLast

Thread: Online Dating?

Devoted Otaku Shodokan may be famous one day Shodokan may be famous one day Shodokan's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Online Dating?

Its kind of sad Mr. K is an expert on internet dating.

THUMBSUCKING ADDICTION Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dancy_SAZ View Post
    i suppose they could be classes as that yes, but it whats happens later in the relationship that counts, Will they actually meet up???
    Its good to have people close, even if there far away. ^_^ If they never meet up, and if they do. Its all fine. ^^ Your friends after all. Violent is right. Most couples are great friendships. ^_^ Nothing like having Good friends.

Relationship get harder with time everyone knows that, but those that make it though it. Even online. Anything can happen~ ^_~ Anything.

Its kind of sad Mr. K is an expert on internet dating.
    I am not~ I just have a great understanding~~ If you see something over and over. You tend to learn~
    ≥°≤ [?] █▓▒░░▒▓█ [?] ≥°≤
    You know how you drown a blonde, Rosalie? Glue a mirror to the bottom of a pool.
    Jacob Black, Breaking Dawn, Chapter 14, p.271
    Lamie Hynamen "I reject your reality and substitute my own."

Legendary Otaku Violent may be famous one day Violent may be famous one day Violent's Avatar
    Thanks

Lol I wasn't saying it like that sigh I was just playing around with her :]

THE RULES!

I'm on my grind in search to find whats on my mind, its one of a kind!

Shake the Core. Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes's Avatar
    Thanks

see what i mean its not that bad so Belive It and u can do it i mean u may think its for loosers or whatever but i met one of my gf online well she did go to my school in highschool but i didnt know that until we actully hooked up and we got to know each other online before being aware we were so close to each otehr day to day
    ..:Open Your Wings Evil Angel:..

Lost in confusion Tetrix 2 v2 Champion Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy's Avatar
    In my imagination restricted by British Society!
    Thanks

true, well i prefer to be friends first so i really get to know them and then take the relationship further if i feel that is what i want to do. So for meeting my Bf online gave me a good chance to get to know him online and put trust in what he was telling me.

So I suppose thats a factor to a basis of a relationship is always trust but then everyone already knows that.

PS - please don't pick on Mr. K!! or i will have to give you in an infraction....hehe
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    | Sazzy-Bu.co.uk | My Deviant Art | Anime Vector | Otaku Zen | My Twitter | My Tumblr | My last.fm |

Trance Addict jaam0927 may be famous one day jaam0927 may be famous one day jaam0927's Avatar
    Thanks

I think thats kinda hard, but with how society is working today... i think its possible... for exmple:
    I play with CS with a dude that meet a russian girl online.... they have been talking 4 over a year now... just a couple of days ago he returned from a trip he took to Russia to meet this girl... 4 wut I heard it when pretty good...
    so i guess, meeting ppl online and developing a relationship online is possible.... but 4 somethin more than that, u need to meet the person, face to face.
    Thank you SasuraiHell for making my sig. ur the best.
    "I came, I saw, I conquered" - Julious Cesar

Shu
    Devoted Otaku Shu may be famous one day Shu may be famous one day Shu's Avatar
    Thanks

let me add on to my previous argument:

on the subject of communication, you think theres good communication on here? youre reading my text! you cant see me, hear my voice, see my facial expressions or anything REAL like that. for all you know the person u think that youre "in love with"(lmfao) is just someone getting a good time out of you

THUMBSUCKING ADDICTION Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Shu View Post
    let me add on to my previous argument:

on the subject of communication, you think theres good communication on here? youre reading my text! you cant see me, hear my voice, see my facial expressions or anything REAL like that. for all you know the person u think that youre "in love with"(lmfao) is just someone getting a good time out of you

Duh. Who wants to see the person in front of them. They may have bad breath. eewwww~~ >.<||

:O Shu if you don't want to get to know people then don't, but don't try to tell others its not real. Thats your thoughts. Yes!

And Shu if someone wants to get a good time they will. Anyone can do it, its simple. Don't take it to the heart.
    They do not know you. No one knows the real you, but you.

Doesn't stop the fact that love is about communication, and the way you expess it. ^_^ People don't fall in love the same way. Just as people don't learn the same way. No ones the same.

^_^ You have made it clear that your not a fan of online dating because you can't touch her. We get it. You way of communication though love is touch!

Its ok, but everyone not you!!
    ≥°≤ [?] █▓▒░░▒▓█ [?] ≥°≤
    You know how you drown a blonde, Rosalie? Glue a mirror to the bottom of a pool.
    Jacob Black, Breaking Dawn, Chapter 14, p.271
    Lamie Hynamen "I reject your reality and substitute my own."

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 27 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 ... LastLast