+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Online Dating Sites

Devoted Otaku Ghattenpaw is off to a good start Ghattenpaw's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Online Dating Sites

There's going to be good and bad stories about online dating. The simple fact is, that as long as there is a www and people who surf it there will be online dating. For some it is a way to meet people from around their area that they may not have gotten to meet in person because of not being in the same place at the same time. And there are a lot of people who are talking to others in different cities, states and countries who are honestly looking for that one special romance.

On the down side, You have to trust that the people online are being honest with you. That they are really single(the reason I am now divorced) are as they describe themselves and not out to scam you and everyone else they encounter.

If your going to be online dating, becarfull about getting to know someone. If they sound to good to be true they probably are.

Anything is Pawsable
    Growing old is Mandatory-Growing up is Optional

Leave me alone, fanboys! rematche is making a name for themselves rematche is making a name for themselves rematche's Avatar
    Thanks

i prefer the actual dating that online because it's real and easy. and still doing it until now.
    YYYEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

Otaku desxms may be famous one day desxms may be famous one day desxms's Avatar
    Thanks

I tried eharmony and got really ugly and old men matched up to me. At yahoo and single christian chat I didn't want to pay the fee. On plentyoffish.com I got some good conversationalists free. It's fun. Meeting in person and talking on the phone makes me shy. I like the lost art of letter writing.

Cheetos Overlord jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit's Avatar
    Thanks

i think they are corrupting todays youth in a way, because they show all these guys an girls people they think will be right for them, from what these people say about themselfs. These people could be psycho killers for all we know, or have the aids or anything. i mean seriously. Kids if u want to dat someone go about 2 towns over an find someone nice, i mean never ever date someone from the same town, thats stupid, toooo much drama.
    -Just another green eyed angel, distorted by mans love for hate-
    |THE INFAMOUS CHEETOS OVERLORD||IceNineKills|

God Of Angelz Submarine Champion, Rocket Racer MX Champion, Pencak Champion, Grand Prix Challenge 2 Champion, Twelve Swap Champion, Penguin Pass Champion, Crab Volleyball Champion, Hockey Shooter Champion, Trick Master Funky Champion, Mah-Jong Connect Champion, W.R.A.X. Champion dark1angel may be famous one day dark1angel's Avatar
    Thanks

There are tons of teens that are really interested into having to be matched up with internet dating, and i think there are precisely only looking to be married only a few but not many. I think on this it is really messing up the whole community on how the internet dating services does mess up the brain of a youth that is still not ready to be an adult, since there are factors on what a teen obviously does get the wrong idea when watching a false advertisement.

Not only i do not trust with this but i have not experience online dating before, i just simply read the actual stastistics that obtains on what the experiences has been recorded but varied.

Magic intervenes when there is love in first sight.
    |アスタロス|

Devoted Otaku Ghattenpaw is off to a good start Ghattenpaw's Avatar
    Thanks

Yea, But most dating sites are set up for adults, not teens. It does tend to send the message that dating locally is limited and you need the service to be introduced to other people.

Anything is Pawsable
    Growing old is Mandatory-Growing up is Optional

Teddy Bear =^_^= Bean Hunter Champion Frozen Rose may be famous one day Frozen Rose's Avatar
    Thanks

seeing the one you like face to face better than just like them and maybe you will never meet them ... i am with internet dating but the better is talking to the one you like face to face ... maybe on internet dating you will like that someone but you know that you are not going to meet the one you like and this is difficult because if you like that someone more than anything and the same feeling from the other side this will be a problem because the each side like each other but they are not going to meet and the problem is the two sides will get hurt because no one can see each other ... =^_^=
    http://www.animeonline.net/avatars/frozen-rose-62446.gif?type=sigpic&dateline=1230225100
    My Dreams Become Like The Rainbow
    Love Like the Wind You Can't See It But You Can Feel It

Shibuya Crosser Onizuka may be famous one day Onizuka may be famous one day Onizuka's Avatar
    Thanks

i think a lot of people are missing the point of internet dating. you don't date online persay but you make first contact online and then meet up face to face think of it as a screener for real life. instead of going to the club or bar and looking around and take a chance of finding something that you might have interest in you contact teh ones and meet them without hunting

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast