+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Online Dating Sites

Teddy Bear =^_^= Bean Hunter Champion Frozen Rose may be famous one day Frozen Rose's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Online Dating Sites

Quote Originally Posted by Onizuka View Post
    i think a lot of people are missing the point of internet dating. you don't date online persay but you make first contact online and then meet up face to face think of it as a screener for real life. instead of going to the club or bar and looking around and take a chance of finding something that you might have interest in you contact teh ones and meet them without hunting
    mmmm well what will happen if you are living in the other side from the planet and the one you like on the other side and this is the problem ... if the two who were talking to each other on internet and they were in the same country lets say that , and they said to each other hey lets meet that will be easy like you said meeting face to face and then they go to a bar or club .... =^_^=
    http://www.animeonline.net/avatars/frozen-rose-62446.gif?type=sigpic&dateline=1230225100
    My Dreams Become Like The Rainbow
    Love Like the Wind You Can't See It But You Can Feel It

Devoted Otaku Ghattenpaw is off to a good start Ghattenpaw's Avatar
    Thanks

i think a lot of people are missing the point of internet dating. you don't date online persay but you make first contact online and then meet up face to face think of it as a screener for real life. instead of going to the club or bar and looking around and take a chance of finding something that you might have interest in you contact teh ones and meet them without hunting
    what about thous people who put up someone else's picture and lie on the BIO about who they are and what they do or like. Then when you do meet them you find out you have been lied to.

Anything is Pawsable
    Growing old is Mandatory-Growing up is Optional

Teddy Bear =^_^= Bean Hunter Champion Frozen Rose may be famous one day Frozen Rose's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ghattenpaw View Post
    what about thous people who put up someone else's picture and lie on the BIO about who they are and what they do or like. Then when you do meet them you find out you have been lied to.
    mmm this is a good point i didn't think about it ... you are right in this one there is a lot of people who lied about how they look and i don't know why ... =^_^=
    http://www.animeonline.net/avatars/frozen-rose-62446.gif?type=sigpic&dateline=1230225100
    My Dreams Become Like The Rainbow
    Love Like the Wind You Can't See It But You Can Feel It

Newbie shiijei is off to a good start shiijei's Avatar
    Thanks

I personally dont do online dating site, but Im glad they exist. It's hard for otaku's to find people who aren't bashful (In my neighborhood that is). I thought I'd never find love. Girls that I tried to talk to thought I was a Nerd because I'm addicted to anime/manga. I've been called every name in the book, because I like anime. Long story short, I'm glad they exist. It makes life a little easier (when it comes to finding love that is). Ok, not that much easier( thanks to people who aren't being honest)
    Sign Your Life Away On The Dotted Line

Child Of God Kiani Haki22 is off to a good start Kiani Haki22's Avatar
    Thanks

Well dating sites........well they have gotten out of control to the point where I just make fun of them because I believe the people are full of bolony really. I think that dating sites will eventually attract killers and people will end up getting killed for just being on a dating site that is just what I believe though.

Newbie bloody rain is off to a good start bloody rain's Avatar
    Thanks

i think its crap i think its ballshit and a great waist of time you know why????????
    because if for instant ive met a guy in personal seeing him alot i still dono who he is he might be talkin to thousands of girls behind ma back so how about one i cant see or meet or even make sure of his true identetey
    its stupied you can never find love that way and even if you have it wont last the genis record will be 4 three months maximam and then theyll broke up
    and dont tell me this stuff about loving the girl/guy for he/she is cuz i know its punch a crap i know that nowadays ppl only seek for looks and weather the girl/guy is pretty or not actually i dont care about the shapes of ppl cuz they didnt create themseleves and theyre created the way they were without any unexeptance to they are
    and for the record im talkin about ma self im not as pretty as many girls are but im talented more than most of them im strong and intelegent
    keep smilling it makes ppl wonder wht ur up to

black 4 darkness red 4 blood and loves for losers

Otaku Shin Ryuga is off to a good start
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Kiani Haki22 View Post
    Well dating sites........well they have gotten out of control to the point where I just make fun of them because I believe the people are full of bolony really. I think that dating sites will eventually attract killers and people will end up getting killed for just being on a dating site that is just what I believe though.
    i will have to side with you on this onw..... if it's not killers it whould be rapists and stalkers and stuf like that..... or some desterae deuche bags who are super desperate to find a GF.... i admit i didn't have a GF... not an i urging to have one anytime soon.. the time will come 4 me eventualy..... and i don't rely on stupid crap like dating sites

Thx allot AO 4 makeing me resize this....i'm being sarcastic......

Banned Alucard_Spriggan may be famous one day Alucard_Spriggan may be famous one day Alucard_Spriggan's Avatar
    Thanks

Well I think either way is ok. I have dated in person n it was ok til I was cheated on n I have dated a few ppl online n the only problems with that r u dont know if they r bein honest to u about whether they r single or not n u cant see them in person.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast