+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Online Flirts - Flirting online [AO Too]

Legendary Otaku divine_punishment may be famous one day divine_punishment may be famous one day divine_punishment's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Online Flirts - Flirting online [AO Too]

Quote Originally Posted by Rave_Grip View Post
    What do you feel about online flirting? Not like-
    "Ooohh! nice pic! You're hot " and [perverted] compliments, people also saying stuff like "*hugs and kisses* how r ya ^^ how was ur day? *hugs*"
    In every damn PM or comment in their profiles.

Also, I have noticed that most of them are guys, rather dramatic ones, too, which I wouldn't wanna be near with. Anyway, when they find out that you're not a girl ... have you noticed that MOST of them don't reply to you any longer? I mean, we're not horrible! ... Are we?
    And also, I have been mistaken for a girl several times. The rest is ridiculous.

Discuss:
    - Does it piss you off?
    - Would you mistake me for a girl?
    I don't consider that flirting. I consider that genuine concern for a friend. I DO want to know how they are and I would give them a hug when they are feeling down in the mouth.

It doesn't piss me off, unless they don't get the hint that all I'm looking for is a friend.

I wouldn't mistake you for a girl, either. Lots of people do that, not just girls. (And lots of people have trouble judging with me, too . . .)

Otaku Arukih may be famous one day Arukih may be famous one day Arukih's Avatar
    Thanks

i dont do staff like this!! i dont even flirt in real life why i would do it here??? I mean, when i want something with someone i'll go sraight to the point, well virtual world i dont go sraight to the point coz there is no point in that...so i cant say much about it
    Last edited by Arukih; Nov 23, 2007 at 05:44 PM.

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

It doesn't really happen much to me here (it has once or twice), but on MySpace, it's ridiculous! I don't really mind the online flirting--in fact it's kinda flattering--but it does get tired pretty fast.

Do I flirt online? Hmm... I guess it depends on who I'm talkin' to. I don't really catch myself doin' it until I get a reply, LOL.

Would I mistake you for a girl? Well, I've never seen you, but if you've been mistaken for a girl, I'm sure you look a lot like one--no offense--which leads me to assume that I might. LOL.

Lost in confusion Tetrix 2 v2 Champion Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy's Avatar
    In my imagination restricted by British Society!
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by atomik_sprout View Post

Would I mistake you for a girl? Well, I've never seen you, but if you've been mistaken for a girl, I'm sure you look a lot like one--no offense--which leads me to assume that I might. LOL.
    hahaha well that is very true. The only way I knew you weren't female was because of Mr. K and Kerry used to talk to you and they referred to you as being male.

EDIT - 1500 post WOOT!!
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    | Sazzy-Bu.co.uk | My Deviant Art | Anime Vector | Otaku Zen | My Twitter | My Tumblr | My last.fm |

is On Point Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi's Avatar
    Thanks

um... someone totally tried to hit me up via PM... saying something about how i had a beautiful face or something... I HADN'T POSTED ANY PICTURES(yet), WIERDO! yeah, he got kicked to the curb, and i even deleted the rose he sent me (back when we had those little gift things)... but i kept the points though! hahaha~!

anyways... i've been mistaken for a guy on AO... i don't really know how though, i mean "Abu Dhabi" doesn't sound like a dude's user name... or even a gay guy's user name... and would a guy really have sigs like i do? i don't know, i suppose it's cuz i don't really talk like a girl here. ^_~ but i don't mind that! it means i'm tough! yay~!

(... okay, maybe not really! shut up!)

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

I've never really flirted at all, neither online nor offline.

:Yuki fan: Spider Jump Champion Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage's Avatar
    Thanks

Hmmm, I'm dont really get pissed about stuff like that...I mean it'd depend on the extent of it but I dont think that I'm one to worry about such things.lol

...although I admit that at times I myself throw some flirts here and there. ^^; Usually I just mean it as a compliment but it gets taken as a "flirt". Not that I've offended anyone with it though. Its a compliment, take the damn thing...lol. although I do see some ppl taking it a bit past the level of regular "flirting", but thats really not my biz. Its between the person giving and the person recieving the flirts.

@Rave: You're a GUY!!! (o_O)!! J/K, I know that you're a guy. Hell, I've been mistaken as a girl at times too. Mainly due to my av and sigs that were usually cute girl chars. C'mon, how many sigs do you see that I made that has guys? LOL
    ->:Be descriptive in your posts or its like you didnt post at all:<-

|The "RULES" of AO|My AO Gallery|YouTube|AnimeSuki|

Lost in confusion Tetrix 2 v2 Champion Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy's Avatar
    In my imagination restricted by British Society!
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Hassun View Post
    I've never really flirted at all, neither online nor offline.
    hummm you know Hassun sometimes they say people who show agression to others are trying to hide the fact that they fancy them. So to some people it may seem like your flirting :P
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    | Sazzy-Bu.co.uk | My Deviant Art | Anime Vector | Otaku Zen | My Twitter | My Tumblr | My last.fm |

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast