+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Online Flirts - Flirting online [AO Too]

Golden Crypt Lord James Bunny Champion, Leaf Bouncer Champion, Flying Pengus Champion, Jungle Jumble Champion, Hungry Hippaul Champion LichGRIFFIN may be famous one day LichGRIFFIN's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Online Flirts - Flirting online [AO Too]

Quote Originally Posted by Rave_Grip View Post
    Crappy title eh? I know

Since this is a straightforward question, I'll ask you this: -

What do you feel about online flirting? Not like-
    "Ooohh! nice pic! You're hot " and [perverted] compliments, people also saying stuff like "*hugs and kisses* how r ya ^^ how was ur day? *hugs*"
    In every damn PM or comment in their profiles.

Also, I have noticed that most of them are guys, rather dramatic ones, too, which I wouldn't wanna be near with. Anyway, when they find out that you're not a girl ... have you noticed that MOST of them don't reply to you any longer? I mean, we're not horrible! ... Are we?
    And also, I have been mistaken for a girl several times. The rest is ridiculous.

Discuss:
    - Does it piss you off?
    - Would you mistake me for a girl?
    i haven't done with anyone actually i don't even find it interesting to begin with ... (i put everything according to my original gender i mean like avatars ,signatures and RPG characters) ... and if you're sad because you were mistaken as a girl well you're not the first one and not the last for sure ... and it pisses me off a lot when that happens .. and i won't mistake you for a girl that's my opinion
    Life and Death are always one and the same
    EVEN IF A RAINBOW IS BROKEN THERE'S STILL THE SKY

Fish Fingers & Custard Ice Hockey Champion, Smaugs Treasure Champion, Mini Putt 3 Champion, Ant Tracks Champion, Jungle Hunt Champion, Madnetics Champion, Manole Champion, Blokken Champion, Fast Food Fiasco Champion, Shapes Hifters Champion, Mud and Blood: Vietnam Champion HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice's Avatar
    someplace where the only light is the moon above
    Thanks

online flirting is ok as long as yoyu know its just flirting
    and nothing seriouse becuase i have seen some of my friends
    here end arguing and getting hurt from thinking online flirting means
    more than just talking online ,don't get me wrong i have seen some relationships
    work online that camefromflirting but in general it never works and its rare
    that people get anything from it.
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and all your demons
    I'll be the one to protect you from a will to survive and a voice of reason
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and your choices son
    They're one in the same, I must isolate you...
    Isolate and save you from yourself

You's Trollin Pro Leafblower Champion, Helicopter Champion ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Sazzy View Post
    I admit to be being asked out a few time's here on AO of course they got turned down as I was in a relationship at the time.
    Lulz, zas i remembered that episode. I was one of those unlucky bastards. ^^

Well, i don't flirt as much as i used to flirt back when i was young. Now, i find it a bit shameful, but i do flirt from time to time.

~always by your side~ Radarix Champion, Virus 2 Champion, Virus 3 Champion fireandice is off to a good start fireandice's Avatar
    Thanks

I used to flirt here on AO. But I quit doing it. I don't mind when people flirt with me from time to time. It makes your conversations a bit more interesting from the normal. But it will take alot now to get me to flirt with someone that I don't know every well. I mean, I still flirt with my really close friends. A couple of jabs here and there but that's about it.

Lost in confusion Tetrix 2 v2 Champion Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy's Avatar
    In my imagination restricted by British Society!
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ketaro View Post
    Lulz, zas i remembered that episode. I was one of those unlucky bastards. ^^

Well, i don't flirt as much as i used to flirt back when i was young. Now, i find it a bit shameful, but i do flirt from time to time.
    Yes Ketaro you were one of them..even asked if you could be my Guardian Angel if I remember correctly
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    | Sazzy-Bu.co.uk | My Deviant Art | Anime Vector | Otaku Zen | My Twitter | My Tumblr | My last.fm |

Warrior Monk kedar may be famous one day kedar may be famous one day kedar's Avatar
    Thanks

I do tease people, men and women alike, only if I have known them for a considerably amount of time. Who doesn't appreciate sprinkles of familiar banter?!

You's Trollin Pro Leafblower Champion, Helicopter Champion ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Sazzy View Post
    Yes Ketaro you were one of them..even asked if you could be my Guardian Angel if I remember correctly
    I don't quite remember saying that though (^_*). Well, maybe i was drunk or something.

Legendary Otaku divine_punishment may be famous one day divine_punishment may be famous one day divine_punishment's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by fireandice View Post
    I used to flirt here on AO. But I quit doing it. I don't mind when people flirt with me from time to time. It makes your conversations a bit more interesting from the normal. But it will take alot now to get me to flirt with someone that I don't know every well. I mean, I still flirt with my really close friends. A couple of jabs here and there but that's about it.
    Yeah, no kidding. If making me blush were an Olympic sport, you would be a gold medalist. But it's all right because we're such good friends.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast