+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Online Games and Female Chars...

Newbie SoftBlade is off to a good start SoftBlade's Avatar
    Thanks

Online Games and Female Chars...

Seeing the topic about Online Flirting, this kinda popped into my mind.

I gotta say, I feel sorry for any girl playing an online RPG. I have a buddy who plays as a female character and its surprising/disturbing to see how many guys come up to him and start flirting o_0 No offense but, its not a dating game -_-

I'm wondering, to those of you who play MMORPGs, have any of you ever experienced/noticed this? And, on the side, as what gender do you usually play online?

「Someone」 Goo Slasher Champion, Fish Kill Champion, Rapid Motion Champion, Cell-Out Champion, Sober Santa 2 Champion, Flower Girl Champion KuwiRules145 is off to a good start KuwiRules145's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Online Games and Female Chars...

Don't worry! I notice cause my friend did the same thing. I watched him as my friend and I continue going on wanted to know what they say and all and trust me it was freaky. They use the lamest lines thats for sure....>.> So my friend at the end told everyone he was a guy and it brought shame came to all. Oh plus I always play as girl but when I'm bored a guy just for fun. ^^
    「When I'm sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead」

Otaku Dune Bashing In Dubai Champion, Yetisports 10 - Icicle Climb Champion, Yeti Bubbles Champion overload is off to a good start overload's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm wondering, to those of you who play MMORPGs, have any of you ever experienced/noticed this? And, on the side, as what gender do you usually play online?
    well I have noticed this, but it is not always the guys that do it...
    I happen to know that woman also flirt in games. Yes I have experienced it, and the thing is, my character was a female, and it was a woman who flirted with me.

Rawr~ :3 Boxteroid Champion, flyplane Champion, Home Run Champion, Bubbelfutsch Champion, Fire Fighter Champion, Brendans Soccer Champion, Movie Star Match-Up Champion, Total blackout Champion, Text Your Reflexes Champion, Scary movie Champion, Hulk Smash Up Champion, Star Wars Champion, Extreme Snowboarding Champion, Air Disc Champion, Action Fish Champion, A Game Of 3 Halves Champion, Battleball Champion, Hacky Sack Champion, FAD 2003 Champion, SQRL Golf Champion, Dr Yeckyl and Mr Ride Champion, Sky Glide Champion, Flyer Champion, Finnair Champion, Drachenjagd Champion, Canyon Glider Champion, City Surfing Champion, Action Driving Game Champion, Extreme Rowing Champion, Kardahdg Champion, Acceleracers Track Mod Champion, Final Test Champion, Du Wichtel Champion, Pedal Power Champion, Camera Killer 2 Champion, Bike Mania on ICE Champion, ATV Winter Challenge Champion, Caliber Dash Champion, Diesel and Death Champion, Snow Ride Champion, Camera Killer Champion, Pepsi Jet Ski Champion, Bumper Cars Championship Champion, Drifting Champion, Get A Grip Champion, Rooney on the Rampage Champion, Death To Ninja Champion, Kung Fu Hustle 2 Champion, Muay Thai Champion, Metal Arm FAWEGE Champion, Knife Champion, Classroom Fighter Champion, Nobuyuki Forces 3 Champion, Caddeva Champion, Sewer Dweller Champion, Angel Mart Champion, Snowy Champion, Bola Champion, Boiler Room Champion, Bobcat Champion, Amazon Quest Champion, Booty Champion, Five Errors Champion, Mind Your Marbles Champion, Angel Fruit Champion, Binggrae Champion, Candy Shoot Champion, Imperial tiles Champion, Himalayaya - Yeti Strikes Back Champion, Terrorist Attack Champion, Americas Army Champion, Special Operations Champion, Destroy the robots Champion, Cubicle Warfare Champion, Battle Field Champion, Weapons Dealer Champion, Army Copter Champion, Flat War Champion, Terrorist Alert Champion, Bully Basher Champion, Reaktor Champion, Bungee Rescue Champion, The Contraptor Champion, Boris Champion, Carling Cold Champion, Paddleball Champion RayMe is making a name for themselves RayMe is making a name for themselves RayMe's Avatar
    Not somewhere I love but I am glad I have a home so far
    Thanks

I once used a female characther and yes.. i find it disturbing having horny guys all over me as i am playing.. i wonder how would the girls feel...

But i find it that it has good advantage you know.. .the more popular you become in the game with the female characther... the more presents and help you get in the game.. the guys will do anything for a cute female characther..

I can't deny i was as well i used to do that... but then i changed my style and try to get girls all over me instead.. and yup... i got to say my mission was accomplished.. but i did not get much presents... fun... oh yes..

Legion Ketsueki Lives on~!!
    I'm BACK AO!
    >>>facebook<<<

anti-semantics Pub Quiz Champion tsurara may be famous one day tsurara may be famous one day tsurara's Avatar
    Thanks

I play male characters on Japanese MMORPGs because all the guys are playing as girls, so there's no point in even trying to compete with them (a fun Japan statistic... in 2005, 84&#37; of net gamers were male. 67% of the online character population was female. That same year I went to Comiket... to find tons of Ragnarok cosplay: guys CROSSDRESSING their characters with all seriousness. Ever seen a bony Japanese nerd in a dancer outfit? *claws out eyes*). I've got a male Ragnarok account, male Emil Chronicle account and a decaying male Trickster account (because let's be honest, Trickster is crap).

On US servers I play female... because you don't even need to TRY to get people to hit on you, give you things, tank you, ask to get engaged and then pay for everything... It's silly the amount of things English-speakers will do for a sexy sprite. But maybe that's because at least half of them ACTUALLY have girls behind them. I guess in Japan there's no POINT in flirting anymore. It's all just assumed that we're guys and that anyone who says otherwise is a dirty rotten liar.

Cherubic Flash Pegs Champion, Chaos Theory Champion, Booya Champion, Word Up Champion, Angel Differences Champion mystical shadow angel may be famous one day mystical shadow angel may be famous one day mystical shadow angel's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by tsurara View Post
    I guess in Japan there's no POINT in flirting anymore. It's all just assumed that we're guys and that anyone who says otherwise is a dirty rotten liar.
    LOL sorry, I had to quote that. xD

I'm probably not as into RPGs as males are, but I do occasionally commit to one or two. Most of the time I stick to playing female characters 'cuz they usually have better outfits, and it's also an added bonus 'cuz you wouldn't believe the amount of things you can get people to give you for free. xD

It can sometimes get a little irritating when the attention you're getting is unwanted though, which is why I do sometimes play as a male character. I don't take RPGs very seriously at all though - it's just a way to pass time to me.

Otaku alex1_phang3 may be famous one day alex1_phang3 may be famous one day alex1_phang3's Avatar
    Malaysia -> Sabah -> Kota Kinabalu -> Jalan Kepayan
    Thanks

This is wierd . . . Anyways,when I play I act neutral and uses the same gender as myself. . . I only use fopposite sex character when their costums are obviously better than opposing gender's . . .

Rawr~ :3 Boxteroid Champion, flyplane Champion, Home Run Champion, Bubbelfutsch Champion, Fire Fighter Champion, Brendans Soccer Champion, Movie Star Match-Up Champion, Total blackout Champion, Text Your Reflexes Champion, Scary movie Champion, Hulk Smash Up Champion, Star Wars Champion, Extreme Snowboarding Champion, Air Disc Champion, Action Fish Champion, A Game Of 3 Halves Champion, Battleball Champion, Hacky Sack Champion, FAD 2003 Champion, SQRL Golf Champion, Dr Yeckyl and Mr Ride Champion, Sky Glide Champion, Flyer Champion, Finnair Champion, Drachenjagd Champion, Canyon Glider Champion, City Surfing Champion, Action Driving Game Champion, Extreme Rowing Champion, Kardahdg Champion, Acceleracers Track Mod Champion, Final Test Champion, Du Wichtel Champion, Pedal Power Champion, Camera Killer 2 Champion, Bike Mania on ICE Champion, ATV Winter Challenge Champion, Caliber Dash Champion, Diesel and Death Champion, Snow Ride Champion, Camera Killer Champion, Pepsi Jet Ski Champion, Bumper Cars Championship Champion, Drifting Champion, Get A Grip Champion, Rooney on the Rampage Champion, Death To Ninja Champion, Kung Fu Hustle 2 Champion, Muay Thai Champion, Metal Arm FAWEGE Champion, Knife Champion, Classroom Fighter Champion, Nobuyuki Forces 3 Champion, Caddeva Champion, Sewer Dweller Champion, Angel Mart Champion, Snowy Champion, Bola Champion, Boiler Room Champion, Bobcat Champion, Amazon Quest Champion, Booty Champion, Five Errors Champion, Mind Your Marbles Champion, Angel Fruit Champion, Binggrae Champion, Candy Shoot Champion, Imperial tiles Champion, Himalayaya - Yeti Strikes Back Champion, Terrorist Attack Champion, Americas Army Champion, Special Operations Champion, Destroy the robots Champion, Cubicle Warfare Champion, Battle Field Champion, Weapons Dealer Champion, Army Copter Champion, Flat War Champion, Terrorist Alert Champion, Bully Basher Champion, Reaktor Champion, Bungee Rescue Champion, The Contraptor Champion, Boris Champion, Carling Cold Champion, Paddleball Champion RayMe is making a name for themselves RayMe is making a name for themselves RayMe's Avatar
    Not somewhere I love but I am glad I have a home so far
    Thanks

a fun Japan statistic... in 2005, 84&#37; of net gamers were male. 67% of the online character population was female. That same year I went to Comiket... to find tons of Ragnarok cosplay: guys CROSSDRESSING their characters with all seriousness. Ever seen a bony Japanese nerd in a dancer outfit? *claws out eyes*
    Not just in japan im afraid... most of my male friends here use female character as well... and i got to say theres more female characters in online games too.. when there's mostly guys who play them... like you said... scary... *shivers*

I play male characters on Japanese MMORPGs because all the guys are playing as girls, so there's no point in even trying to compete with them

And i also found that... using a girl account does have another advantage... hmm... you will get loads of friends

A friend of mine who is a guy got like... 300 friends in his buddy list.. @.@ and he is a guy who uses a girl account... sheesh... @.@

Legion Ketsueki Lives on~!!
    I'm BACK AO!
    >>>facebook<<<

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast